Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN] CryptoTask - 1st Fully Scalable Decentralized Freelancing Market ✅ ✅ - page 62. (Read 47841 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I generally do not understand how this principle will be chosen by users who will perform a check of a particular job.
These users are randomly selected from among users of this platform.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I think the developers need to work on the whitepaper
Huh Huh
What's wrong with that?
Did you see this? It's no good.
Yes, I read this. And I do not understand what exactly does not suit you. Why do you think that this is not good
It is issued terribly! All the information is just piled up and it does not look like a good presentation of a project of this level.
Activity: 805
I generally do not understand how this principle will be chosen by users who will perform a check of a particular job.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Huh Huh
What's wrong with that?
Yes, I read this. And I do not understand what exactly does not suit you. Why do you think that this is not good
Huh Huh
What's wrong with that?
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Huh Huh
What's wrong with that?
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
Guys, calm down
CathalG, That's what I meant. Will there be an instant messenger, or a mail network. I did not mean a large social network such as facebook or instagram

Yes, I understand you! it would undoubtedly be convenient to have a connection with the customer via the built-in chat, or vice versa, to have a connection with the performer in order to be able to resolve disputed issues

It's absolutely not important .. How do you not understand that there are a lot of messengers. The essence of the service in decentralization. It is the main feature, from which it will be bought
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Guys, calm down
CathalG, That's what I meant. Will there be an instant messenger, or a mail network. I did not mean a large social network such as facebook or instagram

Yes, I understand you! it would undoubtedly be convenient to have a connection with the customer via the built-in chat, or vice versa, to have a connection with the performer in order to be able to resolve disputed issues
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Guys, calm down
will you consider administrators who provide centralization to improve the stability of the service? Who will maintain this service?

This service is assembled in such a way that it does not need maintenance, in my opinion. Since the service has not yet begun its work, it is difficult to say whether the support service will deal with conflict issues. This would increase the loyalty of market participants

Where did you get information about how this service was assembled? can you give excerpts from a white sheet? I can not find technical information about the project, and I do not have time for this unfortunately :c

sry, dude, I cant`t copy all whitepaper to u and paste there. It is not too long, read 3rd paragraph and pay attention for "Figure 1 System overview". It is perfectly visible work of algorithm on the diagram

TY for the link, I'll definitely study white paper. The project really deserves and attracts attention, my sister asks: will a social network be organized on the basis of this project?

Rofl, man, are you serious? you are a freelancer, you must understand that no social network is appropriate here. Here, even your avatar does not have to excite anyone the service is implemented on the blockchain technology
NightDream, I'm sure that your sister is very nice, but regarding this project - the social network certainly has nothing to do with it! Most likely, an instant messenger or mail system will be implemented, but it is absolutely not necessary to organize an entire social network!
You're right, but on the other hand - nothing ventured, nothing gained. The theory of success says that out of ten thousand people - ten will become millionaires, but at the same time a thousand will risk and do it, and the rest of the heap will whine, that it is dangerous

We wish the team good luck, because the risk for me personally is always associated with failure .. And the project is really not bad, I just do not want good projects to break because of stupid flaws
will you consider administrators who provide centralization to improve the stability of the service? Who will maintain this service?

This service is assembled in such a way that it does not need maintenance, in my opinion. Since the service has not yet begun its work, it is difficult to say whether the support service will deal with conflict issues. This would increase the loyalty of market participants

Where did you get information about how this service was assembled? can you give excerpts from a white sheet? I can not find technical information about the project, and I do not have time for this unfortunately :c

sry, dude, I cant`t copy all whitepaper to u and paste there. It is not too long, read 3rd paragraph and pay attention for "Figure 1 System overview". It is perfectly visible work of algorithm on the diagram

TY for the link, I'll definitely study white paper. The project really deserves and attracts attention, my sister asks: will a social network be organized on the basis of this project?

You're right, but on the other hand - nothing ventured, nothing gained. The theory of success says that out of ten thousand people - ten will become millionaires, but at the same time a thousand will risk and do it, and the rest of the heap will whine, that it is dangerous
Will the Cryptotask freelancing coin earn via mining? and why during pre-sale CTF rate is 2000\1 ETH? What will affects on the value? I believe that value of this coin will consist of count of freelancers and count of reviewers

Well, I still do not understand why it was necessary to introduce a new crypto currency. Etherium  was created for that: to be a currency for transactions. Great project, but not without such an obvious miscalculation, imho

This is necessary for a new project that fundamentally different from its competitors in that it is based on decentralization. Decentralization is also the basis of the paradigm of the crypto-currency market. I see a direct correspondence here

I do not know. Maybe you're right, but I think it's hard to raise from scratch a new crypto currency together with a new project. For two hares you will chase - any you will not catch

Will the Cryptotask freelancing coin earn via mining? and why during pre-sale CTF rate is 2000\1 ETH? What will affects on the value? I believe that value of this coin will consist of count of freelancers and count of reviewers

Well, I still do not understand why it was necessary to introduce a new crypto currency. Etherium  was created for that: to be a currency for transactions. Great project, but not without such an obvious miscalculation, imho

This is necessary for a new project that fundamentally different from its competitors in that it is based on decentralization. Decentralization is also the basis of the paradigm of the crypto-currency market. I see a direct correspondence here
Pages:
Jump to: