Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN] CryptoTask - 1st Fully Scalable Decentralized Freelancing Market ✅ ✅ - page 66. (Read 47841 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
What about the guarantees of both parties?
What guarantees? Rather, in which plan?
Warranty from the customer and freelancer. How can both sides be sure that no one will deceive each other?
Well, it is for this purpose that each party is charged a certain fee at the time of the transaction.
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
Warranty from the customer and freelancer. How can both sides be sure that no one will deceive each other?
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Activity: 560
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
So what about translations?
What exactly do you mean?
I see that their site and the EP are only available in English, will there be new translations and project localizations to other languages?
Well it depends on the bouti of the program, if users actively participate in this, then the project will be localized to other languages Smiley
Does the Bounty program include a translation campaign? Just some bounty programs do not have this.
I do not know, you can find out this bounty thread. Wink
And where can I find it?
Come on dude, are you kidding??
Just look at the first page of the thread, there is a link to it!
Activity: 490
I see that their site and the EP are only available in English, will there be new translations and project localizations to other languages?
Well it depends on the bouti of the program, if users actively participate in this, then the project will be localized to other languages Smiley
Does the Bounty program include a translation campaign? Just some bounty programs do not have this.
And where can I find it?
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
So what exactly is this project about? He offers a job for freelancers or is it something from the area predicted?
As far as I understand, this project combines these two things
But I do not understand exactly how this can work?
The customer places a job, you take up a freelancer and do it. Then people evaluate whether you have fulfilled this task well. After completing the check, you receive money, and the downloader works. It's simple!
Sounds like a very complex system
So it is, in Whitepaper you can read all the formulas and a detailed description of how it works!
Ok thx Smiley
Activity: 805
So what exactly is this project about? He offers a job for freelancers or is it something from the area predicted?
The customer places a job, you take up a freelancer and do it. Then people evaluate whether you have fulfilled this task well. After completing the check, you receive money, and the downloader works. It's simple!
So it is, in Whitepaper you can read all the formulas and a detailed description of how it works!
Activity: 278
🥟Let's earn $WTON and WONTON Airdrop
Pages:
Jump to: