Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CRZ] CoreZ POW| MASTERNODES | ASIC RESISTANCE | The Future of Payment - page 10. (Read 12450 times)

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

Corex is now listed at graviex. So we can trade now at graviex.. The concept is very unique..

Look another alt of the “dev” - check his post history.  Damn if u write almost any name from this thread down you will know whenever your in a scam coin (then again the letters MN should tell you it’s a scam lol)

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy your funny! your exerting so much time and effort for this project! please comeback when you have a concrete proofs of your allegations Smiley
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Corex is now listed at graviex. So we can trade now at graviex.. The concept is very unique..

Look another alt of the “dev” - check his post history.  Damn if u write almost any name from this thread down you will know whenever your in a scam coin (then again the letters MN should tell you it’s a scam lol)

Activity: 170
Merit: 3
CoreZ is now listed at graviex. So we can trade now at graviex.. The concept is very unique..
In fact almost every slightly positive post is either a complete newbie or a scammer/alt just look at the posts from all these clowns and you can see every single scam they are connected too, which is pretty much all of them since December lol
I think the devs alts in this thread is upto 8.  It’s funny if you look at the posts of every single person that posts some bs like “great project, great commmunity, this coin is goin places, blah blah blah”. You see that they all basically posted the same exact BS in every other Panama owned MN scamcoin
Activity: 174
Merit: 1
Nice.  Corez is now listed in Graviex.  this is a great news and could possibly be a big step up to be listed in some more exchangers. Being able to get big volume in exchange will also make it listed in CMC. Keep it up,  team!  Wink
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Big ups to getting MNO listed.  It's a great way to get visibility as that's one of the ways new Cryptos show up on my radar.  Continue to look forward to what the CoreZ team has delivered and continues to deliver.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
people's dependence on computational power and therefore raw electricity drive the mining and transactional processes to the end of increasing community demand over time that makes this process severely hamper and unattractive for long-term investments. digital currency written in blockchain, is very appealing to the public but the process for the Miner is different because it uses packet switching on Smartphone apps that are difficult to understand amongst the public as opposed to distributed decryption based decryption and then write Miner rewards to a blockchain is highly anticipated waiting for the community to learn its renewal .
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Reserved spanish translation for ANN+Bounty (if you have it) . Please confirm if you need it with a pm thanks. These are my previous works:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17GVSXk2YKqn5fCOnmW3DIynjKYhNq6g_jNMCeCEwvkI/edit?usp=sharing
Activity: 2
Great project.  I am looking forward to the future implementations! Excellent community and road map.  I am looking forward to working with you in the future.  Currently mining on 2 nvidia 1070s.  Best wishes  Kiss
Activity: 78
this contest is great, this will help spread the word out to everyone! the team behind this project are very knowledgeable and are always on hand to answer any questions you may have!
Activity: 172
Merit: 11
This coin had great developers and great communities at discord, so just join us at discord communities for know more about this coin

https://discord.gg/z9YmDu4

we wait you there [had contest, bounty etc]
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Guys lets be honnest what ever he post we wont be happy with the answer as long as there was masternode auction because that put the coin in the same shitcoins basket Grin I am only here because i was hopping that this wont be just one in line of shitcoins but it seems it was for nothing....

I find it very suspicious if the dev denies to provide very basic information about the coin, but that's up to him.

DEfine your ''basic informations'' you are talking about coz iv seen nothing wrong with this project plus everything works as should atm !

Yup scam working as intended your right lol.

Facts:  this is a copy paste of gobyte coin
Facts:  this “dev” is the same damn “dev” of almost every damn MN coin or in the same ring of scammers
Facts:  this “dev” is in Panama
Facts: gobyte “dev” is in Panama
Facts: caratus  “dev” is in Panama
Facts: olympuscoin “dev” is in Panama
Facts: guess where harvestcoin is?  Yup Panama
Facts: can anyone name that country for bu-go coin?  Wow your right Panama
Gainercoin? Panama
Rover? Panama
Amsterdamcoin? Panama

Anyone picking up on a trend here?

You can add PYRO coin to that list.
I guess P in Pyro stands for PANAMA
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
https://masternodes.online/currencies/CRZ/

So we can ROI in 8 days according to Masternodes Online?

4299.96% / 8 days

Guys lets be honnest what ever he post we wont be happy with the answer as long as there was masternode auction because that put the coin in the same shitcoins basket Grin I am only here because i was hopping that this wont be just one in line of shitcoins but it seems it was for nothing....

I find it very suspicious if the dev denies to provide very basic information about the coin, but that's up to him.

DEfine your ''basic informations'' you are talking about coz iv seen nothing wrong with this project plus everything works as should atm !

Facts:  this is a copy paste of gobyte coin
Facts:  this “dev” is the same damn “dev” of almost every damn MN coin or in the same ring of scammers
Facts:  this “dev” is in Panama
Facts: caratus  “dev” is in Panama
Facts: guess where harvestcoin is?  Yup Panama
Facts: can anyone name that country for bu-go coin?  Wow your right Panama
Gainercoin? Panama
Rover? Panama
Amsterdamcoin? Panama

Coincidence, coincidence, coincidence. MINE AND HODL! Cheesy Rest assured most of those people here will say that it's no proof and they will tell you that Panama is a nice place, so why shouldn't most of the devs spend their time in Panama?

Lol so true
Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Facts:  this “dev” is the same damn “dev” of almost every damn MN coin or in the same ring of scammers
Gainercoin? Panama
Rover? Panama
Amsterdamcoin? Panama

Coincidence, coincidence, coincidence. MINE AND HODL! Cheesy Rest assured most of those people here will say that it's no proof and they will tell you that Panama is a nice place, so why shouldn't most of the devs spend their time in Panama?

Gainercoin? Panama
Rover? Panama
Amsterdamcoin? Panama

Any particular reason you choose to copy/paste gobytes code rather than dash candy?
Pages:
Jump to: