Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CRZ] CoreZ POW| MASTERNODES | ASIC RESISTANCE | The Future of Payment - page 9. (Read 12450 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Activity: 14
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Translation bounty and Invite contest have been paid

**  Google Translatetions (like the one sam did)  and non updated will not be paid

Confirmed !

I am looking forward for real life health application of CoreZ.
Our health system is in chaos right now.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Finally, a masternode coin that offers more. Promoting better health care services with its new blockchain.
Today it rose by 160% after being listed on the first exchange, that's always good news for any new coin.
Join discord to follow the newest bounties, there is one for Twitter going on right now.

Will keep on eye on updates from the team, good luck!

256% as of this post Wink
Translation bounty and Invite contest have been paid

**  Google Translations (like the one sam did)  and non updated will not be paid
Activity: 120
Merit: 2
Finally, a masternode coin that offers more. Promoting better health care services with its new blockchain.
Today it rose by 160% after being listed on the first exchange, that's always good news for any new coin.
Join discord to follow the newest bounties, there is one for Twitter going on right now.

Will keep on eye on updates from the team, good luck!
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I consider that this initiative to reward those who share about the project, will generate a greater attenuation of the community, with the consequent income of more capital to this project, continue with the development, that with the strength of the community will become Something very big.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
Hi all

Is someone know if we can mine this coin on ETHOS with AMD GPUs ??
Cause it seems that ccminer doesnt allow AMD (of course) and others solutions doesnt work

thx for your help (if you have a local.conf sample could be great)

I haven't used ETHOS, but i know you can mine with AMD on windows with gateless miner https://github.com/zawawawa/gatelessgate
Hi all

Cause it seems that ccminer doesnt allow AMD (of course) and others solutions doesnt work

please !! need help

My config : EThos 1.3.0
GPU : 6 RX560
I want to mine CRZ

Any idea ?

thx
Join  the discord mining channel

https://discord.gg/2y7UdxN
Activity: 47
Hi all

please !! need help

My config : EThos 1.3.0
GPU : 6 RX560
I want to mine CRZ

Any idea ?

thx
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Just found out about this coin a few days back, doing some mining with a small graphics card, I like that it uses very low energy and doesn't overheat my card as most mining does. Check out their new social media giveaway at discord.
Activity: 20
Yeeeppp! Join to this awesome project few days ago and already have first profit!
Join to CoreZ and make you life a little bit better  Wink Join to Discord contests!
Activity: 4
Awesome project! I have started mining this, looking forward to future developments.
Join discord for bounty!
Activity: 47
Hi all

Activity: 210
Hello!

Italian translation done: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--3064876

My reservation: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31575604

My wallet - ZbkZLi9m7KwXJECKcCNeMwz7FWHCiFSM3J
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
Very good ROI of this coin. Dev work cool

Now start social media bounty, find info on Discord  Wink
Activity: 42
It is great project. This coin had great developers, community and road map. And the social media bounty is good idea. this will help spread the word all over the world!
I am looking forward to the future implementations!
Good luck!
Activity: 78
And guess where 60% of the premine are not?  That’s right locked for 9 months.  Pointing out how incredibly unclever these scammers are at the end of my day is very relaxing and entertaining.  
tell me where it says 60% ? https://i.gyazo.com/068f57db124ace702dba8416b6782f18.png this coin and developers are great! maybe you should join the discord chat to see what a great community we have. =)

Activity: 76
And guess where 60% of the premine are not?  That’s right locked for 9 months.  Pointing out how incredibly unclever these scammers are at the end of my day is very relaxing and entertaining. 
Activity: 76
And yet another one.  Every post is promoting the same coins as every one of these other clown scammers.  They all suck at English too... oh yeah cause it’s the same damn person
Pages:
Jump to: