Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CRZ] CoreZ POW| MASTERNODES | ASIC RESISTANCE | The Future of Payment - page 6. (Read 12450 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
We are listed on CB https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.CRZ_BRIDGE.BTC  Grin
Buy now before it go to the mooooon  Grin
Congratulations to CoreZ team! Nice works have been done for the project and CoreZ community. Next steps should be real product releases to the public.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
CoreZ is now available on Cryptobridge and I couldn't be happier.  CB has been my exchange of choice as of late!!!  Let's keep rockin'.
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
It is great project. This coin had great developers, community and road map. And the social media bounty is good idea. this will help spread the word all over the world!
I am looking forward to the future implementations!
Good luck!

Look at this dude, either on a huge load of crack or a lot of alcohol. Didn't even read the last pages of this thread. Good luck man Wink
Thats called shit posting were he just say pretty much the same on all the threads that he post in order to collect activity points thinking that they matter now(ty theymos on merit system Grin)At least they are improving a bit it used to be only "joined" spam
Activity: 147
Hey everyone we are now listed on crypto-bridge! great project and team development is very fast! keep it up =)
Merit: 250
I am happy to see that CoreZ is on CryptoBridge! Prices are extremely low. Get some while they are a bargain.
Activity: 47
CoreZ on Crypto-bridge !! Best news of the day !! we can trade now!! Let's go !

Amis francais : rendez-vous sur Crypto Bridge pour ceux qui ne peuvent pas miner , et echetez ,tradez du CRZ !! gogogogo !
Activity: 60
Happy that the promise with listing by Sunday was kept and to be among the first users. Crypto bridge should bring more good volume in the next days!
Activity: 35
A great project that just found a new place:CoreZ is listed On Cryptobridge !!!  Grin
Activity: 4
CoreZ go to CryptoBridge! Keep up the good work Wink
Smi
Activity: 14
Happy to see CoreZ  on CryptoBridge Cheesy
Activity: 24
Happy to see you guys kept your promise already Smiley good luck in the future
Activity: 23
Gratz on listing on Cryptobridge guys !
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
nice listed on crypto-bridge! 1st of many exchanges to come. Placing my buy order now, just need one of you MN operators to fill my order!
Activity: 32
Finally, I waited for this Wink Cryptobridge listing! Great work!
Activity: 132
Merit: 7
Activity: 120
Merit: 2
Happy to see listing is live as promised, on time:
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.CRZ_BRIDGE.BTC

Hope this will bring the price back up to it's peak!
Activity: 826
Merit: 302
Very good that coin go to CB exchange, to the moon !  Cheesy
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
Hi dev. Do you still need japanese translation? If so i will be interested in doing it. Thanks!
Activity: 728
It is great project. This coin had great developers, community and road map. And the social media bounty is good idea. this will help spread the word all over the world!
I am looking forward to the future implementations!
Good luck!

Look at this dude, either on a huge load of crack or a lot of alcohol. Didn't even read the last pages of this thread. Good luck man Wink
Happy to see CoreZ will be on CryptoBridge soon!
Pages:
Jump to: