Author

Topic: [ANN] cudaMiner & ccMiner CUDA based mining applications [Windows/Linux/MacOSX] - page 1007. (Read 3426921 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Its sitting around the same. It sells for around 0.000038 to 0.000045

But if there is a better one then I may change. Im still currently making £35 a week even if I sell at 0.000038 which I wouldnt. I wouldnt sell anything for less then 0.000043 though
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Yacoin looks like its starting to fall fast on BTers.

Might be time to change different jane codes.
Activity: 350
right guys, quick update on my progress. in just over 4 days i have mined 983.3 Yacoins, almost at my first 1000 since my last sale. rewards are dropping very quickly now, down to less then 46 per block. This is mining at just over 4.4khash/s

i now have my miner emailing me when i find a coin and keeping track in a database :-) so i now know when i have found coins and my new balance even when i'm out. This includes it counting immature coins aswell so i know exactly when i found a block. makes it easier to leave the system running and not turn the monitor on to check it
Activity: 212
Merit: 102
I tried the scrypt-jane with YAC on GTX 780 and got 3.22kh/s with "cudaminer.exe -a scrypt-jane -i 1 -l T16x1 -o http://yac.coinmine.pl:8882 -O user.worker:pass -C 2". But since I get 500kh/s scrypt with same card the actual profit over litecoin is only 1%. Not worth it.

compare power use too and keep an eye open for future jane improvements...

That is true, it probably consumes much less power. I only compared GPU temp and it´s 10C lower with scrypt-jane.
Activity: 182

Edit: The first scrypt ASIC's are out:
(360kH/s for ~500 USD?)
Go scrypt-jane!
Hm I get 440khash/s for €460...?
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Here I compiled it for x86. It's up to commit 92.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rk5pnqnb0vxzva9/cudaminer_build92_x86.rar
No warranties or anything!
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
I tried the scrypt-jane with YAC on GTX 780 and got 3.22kh/s with "cudaminer.exe -a scrypt-jane -i 1 -l T16x1 -o http://yac.coinmine.pl:8882 -O user.worker:pass -C 2". But since I get 500kh/s scrypt with same card the actual profit over litecoin is only 1%. Not worth it.

compare power use too and keep an eye open for future jane improvements...
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
Got scrypt jane working on my two EVGA GTX 560 ti SC's and couldn't get them individually past .44kh/s for a sad .88kh/s with two cards.

As for config
-l F7x1 got me the best results.

Ideas?

-l X7x1  -C 1   if your binary is recent
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Got scrypt jane working on my two EVGA GTX 560 ti SC's and couldn't get them individually past .44kh/s for a sad .88kh/s with two cards.

As for config
-l F7x1 got me the best results.

Ideas?
Much talk about YAC these days. Where do you guys sell that stuff? Bter.com is available a few hours per day (at least in sweden, whats up with that?) and many people claims that there money is lost during deposit/withdraws. Cryptsy.com is as much scam as bter it seems and it takes forever for certain deposits to be credited. I sent some YAC to cryptsy 2 days ago and they haven´t appeared yet.
Activity: 47
Yacoin needs to be added to this page:
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/List_of_alternative_cryptocurrencies

Can anyone help with the details for it?

No offense, but I don't think putting coins into arbitrary catagories like "dying" is helpful. Besides, that list only representing a tiny fraction of all the currencies today, and it doesn't even have a single scrypt-jane coin on it, and even if it does, it's not noted there.

I agree with you about it not being helpful putting the coins into categories.  I think Yacoin should be represented though (not in the dying category of course), especially if we are mining for it Smiley
Activity: 29
thanks dude. I thought maybe in the compiling process that it would have selected and copied those files.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
You need to put some prereq files into the folder of the cudaminer executable.
Activity: 29
I got vc 2010 pro installed problem is after compiling I try to run and get the pthreads missing.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.

No offense, but I don't think putting coins into arbitrary catagories like "dying" is helpful. Besides, that list only representing a tiny fraction of all the currencies today, and it doesn't even have a single scrypt-jane coin on it, and even if it does, it's not noted there.

Edit: The first scrypt ASIC's are out:
(360kH/s for ~500 USD?)
Go scrypt-jane!
Activity: 133
anyone knows how to do this with cgminer? or with radeon cards in common.
tried yacminer but i dont get more than 1khs for my 5950 with unlocked shaders

Activity: 274
Quite easy:
Get Visual Studio Pro 2010 (Trial if you must)
Get Cuda SDK 5.5
Get the source code from github (google cudaminer)
Exctract source code in it's own folder
Get libraries from first post by Christian (almost 50mb)
Extract libraries to the same folder that the source code folder is in, so not to the source code folder but one up.
Open the .sln file in the source code with Visual Studio.
Select which version you want to compile, and compile it.
If it errors:
Go to your Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\bin folder and rename or relocate cvtres.exe and do the same with another cvtres.exe under Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\bin\amd64, then run Visual Studio 2010 and try compiling.

If it doesn't work, just change everything back.

There are many versions of CUDA SDK on the page. If I want to compile on 64 bit Windows 7 to run on 32 bit Windows XP and 64 bit Windows 7, which version should I download?

The WinXP PC only has 1GB system RAM. Is that OK?

Thanks.

It may still make sense to increase the default batch size -b 1024 to something like -b 4096 or -b 8192 when running interactive mode with scrypt-jane. This costs a bit of display smoothness, but adds more hash/s.

Thanks for the tip ! - increased my 770M hashrate from 1.1 to 1.33 on windoze (-b 4096)

Using -b 8192 I was able to increase my hashrate from 1.11 to 1.26 on my GTX 650.  Doubling to 16384 didn't seem to have an effect.
Jump to: