Author

Topic: [ANN] cudaMiner & ccMiner CUDA based mining applications [Windows/Linux/MacOSX] - page 1040. (Read 3426921 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Is there anyway to reduce the heat on a GTX580?
Like Christian already said: use cudaminer 2013-12-10 release.

I use a Gainward GTX 580 Phantom and with the latest release i reach 80+ °C.
But when i use cudaminer 2013-12-10 i can set the fan to auto-mode and it stays at 62% Fan @ 72 °C

CudaMiner.exe -i 0 -H 1 -C 1 -l F16x16 @ 307 kh/s

What hashrate do you get?

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

I am running with F16x16 and my temperatures reach 90 degrees celsius. 

cudaminer 2013-12-10 runs cooler on Fermi
Activity: 47

I am running with F16x16 and my temperatures reach 90 degrees celsius. 
Activity: 79
Merit: 10

LOL that spreadsheet is a joke. People constantly f*&$ with it. Would be nice if there was something a bit more protected.

My apology's then. I was under the impression that it was pretty accurate as i got my own settings from there.
dga
Activity: 737
Merit: 511
Anyone have any benchmarks for an EVGA GTX 650/650ti?

I don't have your exact model and I'm running slightly experimental code now, but you should see in the 130kh/s range on the 650Ti.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Activity: 182
Valnurat, have you tried the US servers?
Activity: 167
I do not have any batch file. I have made a shortcut and this is the syntax:

C:\Users\BC\Desktop\cudaminer-2013-12-18\x86\cudaminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://eu-1.liteguardian.com:3335 -u Valnurat.1 -p x -D

You seem to be on the wrong port from what I can see (I'm not a member of this pool). One of their news articles says 3333 and 3334 are their ports, not the 3335 you have. https://www.liteguardian.com/news?page=2 It's the last post here.

As you can see from the screenshoot from Liteguardian it is 3335

This is why full screenshots are important - nobody would have been able to help you with those screenshots, since the last two digits are cut off on both.

If you look at the screenshoots again, you will see that the info continues on the next line.
Activity: 173

LOL that spreadsheet is a joke. People constantly f*&$ with it. Would be nice if there was something a bit more protected.
Activity: 780
Merit: 501
Anyone have any benchmarks for an EVGA GTX 650/650ti?
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
didnt work with an -l auto? (example: -H 2 -d 0 -i 0 -l auto)
Activity: 23
Hello, I've been trying to use this miner recently with my GTX 280. I get the "result does not validate on CPU" error, and can't seem to fix it using the advice that's been posted here so far. Suggestions?
thanks works with auto - but no difference to the normal setup, so I use the normal bat Cheesy

still thanks
Activity: 98
thx for answer Smiley

now a new problem - thousands of lines with "dont validate with cpu" or something, my driver crashing when I start the cudaminer Cheesy

Can't help you with that besides suggesting -l auto . Sometimes I've gotten errors like that when using settings with -l that are too high for the card.
thx for answer Smiley

now a new problem - thousands of lines with "dont validate with cpu" or something, my driver crashing when I start the cudaminer Cheesy
cudaminer.exe -H 2 -d 0,1 -i 0 -l K24x16
Non-existant CUDA device #1 specified in -d option

If you only have one card, it should be -d 0 . -d 0,1 applies it to cards numbered 0 and 1, and you only have a number 0.
some configtips for an gtx770? Dont found it in the google spreadsheet

300-350kH/s

Here's what I've been using with mine:

cudaminer.exe -H 2 -d 0,1 -i 0 -l K24x16
Thanks, but I get an error :/

Non-existant CUDA device #1 specified in -d option

what did I wrong? Cheesy
I do not have any batch file. I have made a shortcut and this is the syntax:

C:\Users\BC\Desktop\cudaminer-2013-12-18\x86\cudaminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://eu-1.liteguardian.com:3335 -u Valnurat.1 -p x -D

You seem to be on the wrong port from what I can see (I'm not a member of this pool). One of their news articles says 3333 and 3334 are their ports, not the 3335 you have. https://www.liteguardian.com/news?page=2 It's the last post here.

This is why full screenshots are important - nobody would have been able to help you with those screenshots, since the last two digits are cut off on both.
Activity: 22
@Valnurat
I can't see anything visibly wrong with your launch setup there must be a third party software interference maybe? I know you turned firewalls off, maybe the port isn't open? I can't do much from work, if it really comes  down to it i would say do a fresh install of the OS you want to use that way there won't be any doubt. But don't jump on that train I'm new to this and wish i could help  more.
Jump to: