Author

Topic: [ANN] cudaMiner & ccMiner CUDA based mining applications [Windows/Linux/MacOSX] - page 595. (Read 3426922 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
quick question: which myriad algos can be mined on 750ti cards right now?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
I would love to share details about what we did, but I won't (AMD spys everywhere lol).

trust noone! the nsa are watching! Wink
i don't blame you
Activity: 756
Merit: 502

If those hashrates were groestl then i will see a 2.5x improvement over right now.
Its rare i actually want to learn a new coding language to understand how something works but this has me interested now. Even if i only manage to get the webserver working i will be happy.

I would love to share details about what we did, but I won't (AMD spys everywhere lol).

i trust that i don't need to do the number shifting for the hashrate just to test it? i.e. 1e-3 * hashrate

Don't really know. Do whatever necessary to get reasonable numbers Wink

:O you don't know? lmao yeh i did need to add it in to drop the numbers back 3 points (divide it by 1000)
just compiled it and waiting on a yay or boo for the number to update ;-)
i may build in an average aswell, hmmm

max, min, avg, last ;-)
andddd my current web page display
{'requests': [{'type':'GET' },{'query':'(null)'},{'hashrates': [{'last':'2935.416048' }]}
an overall average would be good yes.

that would be pretty easy now i have it running. i wanted to format it as json but the webserver will only allow me to export it as ' and not " Sad
so i may export them with this format

min:5555;max:5555;avg:5555;last:5555;

that way it should be pretty easy to split up into arrays from a webpage
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
i trust that i don't need to do the number shifting for the hashrate just to test it? i.e. 1e-3 * hashrate

:O you don't know? lmao yeh i did need to add it in to drop the numbers back 3 points (divide it by 1000)

max, min, avg, last ;-)
{'requests': [{'type':'GET' },{'query':'(null)'},{'hashrates': [{'last':'2935.416048' }]}
an overall average would be good yes.

max, min, avg, last ;-)

ok christian last question i promise  Roll Eyes

don't use %s to print a variable of type double. Meh...

meh, i didnt even know what the %s did till now ;-)
%f seems to be working, now to let it get the value from hashrate instead.
legendary
Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000
I have a question, hope somebody can help. Which brand should I buy MSI or gigabytes or Asus gtx 750ti ? And why ?

Now I buy this one only:
http://www.palit.biz/palit/vgapro.php?id=2252

"cheap & good" Smiley

almost 300kH/s scrypt, almost 150kH/s N-scrypt 2048 (under KopiemTu v1.2, of course Smiley )
(and there is a place for overclocking, when Nvidia will release linux driver with OC and 750 Ti support together)
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I have a question, hope somebody can help. Which brand should I buy MSI or gigabytes or Asus gtx 750ti ? And why ?

don't use %s to print a variable of type double. Meh...
so i got the webserver implemented and working, however the second it does a single hash i am unable to display the hashrate and it crashes ccminer.

so i set the code to display a static number, hashes fine, so i tried to send up the hashrate into the query

so at the top i declared a new static double
Code:
static double display_hashrate;

then set my webcode to display it, and went down into the share_result function and below
Code:
sprintf(s, hashrate >= 1e6 ? "%.0f" : "%.2f", 1e-3 * hashrate);

i declared
Code:
display_hashrate = hashrate;

so their both doubles, except that display_hashrate should be a global variable?
but the second it runs the code to set a value for display_hashrate, if i try and load the webpage it crashes ccminer, like it was unable to set the variable or something went wrong.

am i declaring the display_hashrate variable incorrectly?

thanks  Grin

UPDATE

ok so i changed some declarations and it seems that there is an issue accessing the global variable

so this is the change i made, so i added this peice of code in after the display hashrate line
Code:
sprintf(s, hashrate >= 1e6 ? "%.0f" : "%.2f", 1e-3 * hashrate);
display_hashrate = 16;

in theory that means that every time it tries to submit shares it should set the value of the variable to 16. at the top i then declared
Code:
double display_hashrate;

so the variable is there as a global variable. and the website code is set to
Code:
mg_printf_data(conn, "%s", display_hashrate);

now it is just constantly displaying (null) because for some reason the "display_hashrate = 16;" part is not updating the value.
Activity: 812
Downloading it again...(stupid isp)

Looking forward to trying it.
legendary
Activity: 1292
Hi,

Maybe this information can be nice for Cudaminer users here:

CUDAminer & KopiemTu v1.2 with pool manager - are available
works "out of the box" - just plug it in, add your pool information, and start mining, with little fuss overall

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/kopiemtu-30-ethash-equihash-nvidia-usb-linux-distro-520998

Feedback is welcome! Smiley
Activity: 280
So which should I be voting for on beecoin? X11, blake256, Keccak, or Scrypt-Jane N-Modified?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/resurrection-taking-beecoin-to-the-hive-flyingmandatory-client-update-559876

I was leaning toward keccak but it sounds like x11 is going to be great on all the 750s i have.

I think we're going to be much more competitive on x11 vs keccak from what im understanding.
Activity: 476
So which should I be voting for on beecoin? X11, blake256, Keccak, or Scrypt-Jane N-Modified?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/resurrection-taking-beecoin-to-the-hive-flyingmandatory-client-update-559876

I was leaning toward keccak but it sounds like x11 is going to be great on all the 750s i have.
Activity: 280
I cannot WAIT to tear into myr-gro with the latest invention from our resident mad scientist
Jump to: