Author

Topic: [ANN] cudaMiner & ccMiner CUDA based mining applications [Windows/Linux/MacOSX] - page 594. (Read 3426922 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
Small update: Six GTX 750 Ti's will give you 50 MHash/s groestlcoin.  Who needs AMD R9 290's anymore Wink

But please be patient until we are able to release this in a way that AMD miners cannot steal our mojo.

the funny part is reading the repost of what you write on the sph thread  Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Small update: Six GTX 750 Ti's will give you 50 MHash/s groestlcoin.  Who needs AMD R9 290's anymore Wink

But please be patient until we are able to release this in a way that AMD miners cannot steal our mojo.

WOW! over 8MH/s per card?
that would almost triple my hashrates, making my latest purchase look less "stupid"  Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
Small update: Six GTX 750 Ti's will give you 50 MHash/s groestlcoin.  Who needs AMD R9 290's anymore Wink

legendary
call me lazy, but could you summarize what you want to do (beside making us read 300 lines of very compact text)

I am not sure if this what you want, but if you want to run on several coins in a raw, you just need to use --time-limit flag, that will kill cuda miner
then put several command in your bat file.

Activity: 476
So I wanted to set up my solo-mining to run like this https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=12353.0 but I haven't been able to figure out if it's doable with any of the limited failover options for nvidia yet.

Am I missing something obvious?  It's nice that us Nvidia guys are starting to catch up with the AMD crowd with the number of useful utilities, so great work everyone Smiley
I_M
Activity: 135
Merit: 100

Looks good and the price is indeed cheaper. Compare to other brand it does almost the same speed ? Does it require 6 pin power ?

btw: Gigabyte 750 Ti WindForce edition was below 270kH/s only.

I've tested one, the 6 pin is completely overrated...I also tested 6 zotac with no 6 pin and they do 300 just fine, they also do 3.55kh/s mining yac which is more profitable anyway :p

The Gigabyte card managed to do 300kh/s scrypt btw, but having to use more psu connectors doesn't make sense, same as modding the bios for higher tdp, you draw more power for little to no gain.

In theory, the 6 pin may only be beneficial for unpowered risers.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Looks good and the price is indeed cheaper. Compare to other brand it does almost the same speed ? Does it require 6 pin power ?

I've tested one, the 6 pin is completely overrated...I also tested 6 zotac with no 6 pin and they do 300 just fine, they also do 3.55kh/s mining yac which is more profitable anyway :p

The Gigabyte card managed to do 300kh/s scrypt btw, but having to use more psu connectors doesn't make sense, same as modding the bios for higher tdp, you draw more power for little to no gain.
Activity: 210

thanks for the info. Its very valuable for me. Gigabyte require 6 pin but actually perform poorly , I was guess it should do better because of the 6 pin, I was wrong.
legendary
Hi,

Maybe this information can be nice for Cudaminer users here:

CUDAminer & KopiemTu v1.2 with pool manager - are available
works "out of the box" - just plug it in, add your pool information, and start mining, with little fuss overall

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/kopiemtu-30-ethash-equihash-nvidia-usb-linux-distro-520998

Feedback is welcome! Smiley

This is Linux only?
legendary
Activity: 1292

legendary

I know Christian has promised to solve somehow this x1 PCIe issue - it would be really nice, indeed Smiley

the github master branch partially solves it by successfully overlapping computation and memory transfers.
So you won't see slowdowns unless the transfer actually takes longer than the computation.

Previously every bit of transfer time would cut into your hash rate. I also received a fix for the multi-GPU issue today. I will check it in to the repository in a few hours.

Christian

Great !!
Activity: 756
Merit: 502

I know Christian has promised to solve somehow this x1 PCIe issue - it would be really nice, indeed Smiley

the github master branch partially solves it by successfully overlapping computation and memory transfers.
So you won't see slowdowns unless the transfer actually takes longer than the computation.

Previously every bit of transfer time would cut into your hash rate. I also received a fix for the multi-GPU issue today. I will check it in to the repository in a few hours.

Christian
legendary
I have a question, hope somebody can help. Which brand should I buy MSI or gigabytes or Asus gtx 750ti ? And why ?

Now I buy this one only:
http://www.palit.biz/palit/vgapro.php?id=2252

"cheap & good" Smiley

almost 300kH/s scrypt, almost 150kH/s N-scrypt 2048 (under KopiemTu v1.2, of course Smiley )
(and there is a place for overclocking, when Nvidia will release linux driver with OC and 750 Ti support together)

No, it doesn't.
So, powered risers (I prefer: "cut" type) are reasonable. Personally - in my future 6 or more 750 Ti rig - I will additionally connect
the separate ground wire directly to this card.

I usually use x8 risers and I have to report, that x8 riser preformance is 10-15kH/s better than on x1 riser in my own rig, under KopiemTu. Smiley

Activity: 210
I have a question, hope somebody can help. Which brand should I buy MSI or gigabytes or Asus gtx 750ti ? And why ?

Now I buy this one only:
http://www.palit.biz/palit/vgapro.php?id=2252

"cheap & good" Smiley

almost 300kH/s scrypt, almost 150kH/s N-scrypt 2048 (under KopiemTu v1.2, of course Smiley )
(and there is a place for overclocking, when Nvidia will release linux driver with OC and 750 Ti support together)

so i did some tweaking, and now the web display shows this before a submission
{'hashrates': [{'min':'0.000000' },{'max':'0.000000' },{'last':'0.000000' },{'avg':'-1.#IND00' }]}

and this after a few
{'hashrates': [{'min':'2952.457784' },{'max':'2976.818959' },{'last':'2952.457784' },{'avg':'2966.051056' }]}

right now it counts yays and boo's, but that can be changed :-)
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
quick question: which myriad algos can be mined on 750ti cards right now?
scrypt, sha256 (if you are desperate),
groestl, I think it isn't the same groest than in groestlcoin

no it's a different groestl version as far as i read.

so none of the other algorithms? bummer.. skein and qubit are so good.
I guess they will come as part of the X11 release
Actually if you want myriad just help them complete the list of coin per algo, you'll get 200Myr per coin
(which is more than I ever mined...)

nah, i'm already stocked up. just pondering the idea of building a low energy 750ti rig for exclusively mining myriad in addition to my amd one.
legendary

I guess they will come as part of the X11 release
Actually if you want myriad just help them complete the list of coin per algo, you'll get 200Myr per coin
(which is more than I ever mined...)
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

an overall average would be good yes.

Submit 3:
{'requests': [{'type':'GET' },{'query':'(null)'},{'hashrates': [{'last':'2810.858438' },{'avg':'2915.701978' }]}

Submit 4:
{'requests': [{'type':'GET' },{'query':'(null)'},{'hashrates': [{'last':'2967.327719' },{'avg':'2928.608413' }]}

Wink
legendary

the last time I looked at that thing, the lowest diff was on scrypt...
Jump to: