Author

Topic: [ANN] cudaMiner & ccMiner CUDA based mining applications [Windows/Linux/MacOSX] - page 811. (Read 3426922 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
Also, Whats everyone take on AlcurEx Shares for microcoin?
Right you give them 1BTC they give you back 18BTC. Sound like the usual ponzi scheme...

Yea was sounding a little sketchy...haha
Wonder why they don't take investment in MRC... don't they trust their own money ?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
SizzleBits
Right you give them 1BTC they give you back 18BTC. Sound like the usual ponzi scheme...

Yea was sounding a little sketchy...haha
Activity: 756
Merit: 502

bter.com now has Maxcoin trading pairs. Comes a little late, the coin is now a penny stock Wink
legendary
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
one pickaxe green over white background, the other white over green background like nvidia symbol, would be better

How's this:

[-img]http://d33s3oczkrw6e9.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/CudaMiner4.png[/img]

+1!
x2
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Any working cudaminer version for mining Riecoin?
SizzleBits
SizzleBits
that must be crycurex not poloniex (they are fast but only MRC/LTC...) had the same problem yesterday with crycurex
Nope definitely poloniex. Yea well I can always convert the ltc at btc-e if I want btc
legendary
I just tried the "geforce experience" trick with the T kernel... I don't see any difference with or without monitor plugged.
(the card always goes to its nominal frequency no matter what...)
The best I can do with the gtx780ti is around 250khash/s (vertcoin) using T60x2 while with the t kernel I am at 320khash/s

This may be something to do with the way GPUBoost works which you may not run into with Skyn3t's BIOS... Speaking of I still have not moved over to that lol.

I use skyn3t's bios for my WF 780 but I still need something to 'stimulate' the core into 3d clocks Cheesy Even with k-boost on in evga precision x (btw, love that program :p)

Stable at UTC mining, 415kh/s, is that good for a 780?

Is MRC better right now?
May-be your power target is too low ? Because mine run at pretty high clock all the time and never complains...
Strangely k-volt does not work anymore since I modded my bios.
legendary
that must be crycurex not poloniex (they are fast but only MRC/LTC...) had the same problem yesterday with crycurex
SizzleBits
Christian and other micro miners

Where are y'all trading? I was trying Poloniex but I've been waiting 6 hours for a deposit to go thru after waiting half an hour for the site to generate an address for me.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I just tried the "geforce experience" trick with the T kernel... I don't see any difference with or without monitor plugged.
The best I can do with the gtx780ti is around 250khash/s (vertcoin) using T60x2 while with the t kernel I am at 320khash/s

This may be something to do with the way GPUBoost works which you may not run into with Skyn3t's BIOS... Speaking of I still have not moved over to that lol.

I use skyn3t's bios for my WF 780 but I still need something to 'stimulate' the core into 3d clocks Cheesy Even with k-boost on in evga precision x (btw, love that program :p)

Stable at UTC mining, 415kh/s, is that good for a 780?

Is MRC better right now?
Activity: 70

Activity: 65
could somebody write a config(command line with parameters) for my video card? I have GeForce GTS 250. Mine coin based on keccak(SHA3). Thanks
PS: at the moment i use this parameters: cudaminer -l K600x16 -a keccak -o... But i think there is something wrong...
SizzleBits
I haven't looked at scrypt-jane since yacoins "takeoff" back when this miner was just getting support but I decided to look at micro since I could be making a decent amount per day with it.

Heres my config
cudaminer.exe -H 2 -i 0 -D --algo=scrypt-jane:Microcoin -b 8192 -L 2 -l K14x32 -o stratum+tcp://mrc.blocksolved.com:3310 -O manofcolombia.micro:x
However ever time I run it I am left with 100% load on my cpu even though -H 2 is supposed to offload all the work onto the gpu?

2 660 ti getting 430 khash

EDIT: So actually if I have microcoins wallet open it maxes out my cpu...even though its synced and I'm mining with a pool?

Turn off the cpu miner that's built into the wallet.

Plus, is that 430 khash each or total?  I get 291 khash with K28x8 on one card with +80 core, no lookup gap.

Plus Plus, a setting of "-b 8192" when N factor is 1024 will default to batch size 1024.  The kernel launch takes the min value of the current position+"batch size" and N.

Awesome man thanks. K28x8 gets me 295 on each for a total of ~590 total
Are you solo mining or with a pool?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
i won't be doing any prime number based coins in cudaminer. Too hard. I've got a life, you know ;-)

haha ok, that's understandable. though from my naive point of view, shouldn't there be tons of prime number cuda code already available?
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
i won't be doing any prime number based coins in cudaminer. Too hard. I've got a life, you know ;-)
Clear , concise & to the point, now I understand, thank you Smiley I'm sure they will have one, seems to be a lot of development with cudaminer, it's great to see.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
"as this is a threas for cudaminer, i was actually interested in a cudaminer for gpu, not cpu miner. is somebody working on that?"

Thanks for NOT being clear.

Perhaps you meant to say : as this is a threas for cudaminer, i was actually interested in a cudaminer for  riecoin gpu, not  riecoin cpu miner. is somebody working on that

or maybe i quoted the whole discussion which included that i was talking about riecoin all along. whatever, i'm more interested in whether there actually are plans to implement the riecoin algorthim, maybe someone can help me with that?
"as this is a threas for cudaminer, i was actually interested in a cudaminer for gpu, not cpu miner. is somebody working on that?"

Thanks for NOT being clear.

Perhaps you meant to say : as this is a threas for cudaminer, i was actually interested in a cudaminer for  riecoin gpu, not  riecoin cpu miner. is somebody working on that

Jump to: