Author

Topic: [ANN] cudaMiner & ccMiner CUDA based mining applications [Windows/Linux/MacOSX] - page 813. (Read 3426922 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
I just tried the "geforce experience" trick with the T kernel... I don't see any difference with or without monitor plugged.
(the card always goes to its nominal frequency no matter what...)
The best I can do with the gtx780ti is around 250khash/s (vertcoin) using T60x2 while with the t kernel I am at 320khash/s
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
http://ttc.easy-mine.eu/

Good pool. Needs a little more hash.

wait is this actually profitable?

Well not YET :-)

How can a coin based on something as universally loved as titties not turn into a success!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I see some "logos" have been added for CudaMiner.  I figured I'd throw another one into the mix (a bit simpler than the other ones):

you might as well not include that copyright symbol, you're infringing nvidia's copyright anyway

trademark.

By putting the (R) there you make it clear that you are using someone's registered trademark.

whether or not it is permitted use is another issue.

Christian

sorry, yeah trademark
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Can't get the cudaminer-2014-02-04.zip to download from mega - any other (trustworthy) hosts?
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I see some "logos" have been added for CudaMiner.  I figured I'd throw another one into the mix (a bit simpler than the other ones):

http://d33s3oczkrw6e9.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/CudaMiner.png

you might as well not include that copyright symbol, you're infringing nvidia's copyright anyway

trademark.

By putting the (R) there you make it clear that you are using someone's registered trademark.

Christian

This better?

http://d33s3oczkrw6e9.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/CudaMiner1.png
legendary
Activity: 756
Merit: 502

trademark.

Christian

Activity: 25
I figured I'd throw another one into the mix (a bit simpler than the other ones):

imo best one as logo-banner, gratz
Activity: 53

http://d33s3oczkrw6e9.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/CudaMiner.png
how can i set the refresh intervall for reconnecting to pools?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
motorboating is paying out, already got 8008 titties

I switched to a pool just because I'd hate for the difficulty to go up when I am at work and miss out on titties.

Sitting at 17k titties with another 14k inbound shortly.
Apparently, you see more titties in pool than I see while motorboating...

ttc.easy-mine.eu/

Hop over. Great time to be pool motorboating! Kinda like a stripper. Yeah she may be shared but at least we all get some titties LOL!  Cheesy
legendary

I switched to a pool just because I'd hate for the difficulty to go up when I am at work and miss out on titties.

Apparently, you see more titties in pool than I see while motorboating...

Grin lol "motorboating"
Activity: 125
I'm trying to figure out best settings for scrypt-jane MRC, with GTX 680.
So far I've got about 330 kh/s with:
cudaminer.exe --algo=scrypt-jane:MRC -i 0 -H 2 -l K8x32
Is 330 low, average or high for MRC?

I'm especially interested in the use of -s and -b commands. What should I base these values on?

Also I'm interested how much the N-value effects the hashrate. The readme mentions low-count kernels instead of high (e.g. "k" instead of "K") for high N-values, but are there any means to increase hashrate for low N-value?

I get 291 on MRC with a 660Ti +80 core using K28x8.
What do you get with the settings I posted above? I'm using +75 core/memory OC.

K8x32 gives me 180.  What does K28x8 get on your 680?  Curious if it bumps yours up or not.  Before I hand jammed K28x8, K5x32 gave me 250's.
legendary
Activity: 14
Try using K4x32 I get about 180kh/s on my 650ti

180? With stock (no overclock) i arrive at 70...

it may help to reduce the x32 to x28 x24 x20 and to compare the speeds. My GTX 780 is a bit tricky there as well.

Also have you autotuned that K kernel?

I don't mine with VTC (and i've not a lot of free time in this period) so i've only try 'cudaminer --algo=scrypt:2048 -C 0'
Do you think that change that can multiply the result of 3 times?
Activity: 163
I'm trying to figure out best settings for scrypt-jane MRC, with GTX 680.
So far I've got about 330 kh/s with:
cudaminer.exe --algo=scrypt-jane:MRC -i 0 -H 2 -l K8x32
Is 330 low, average or high for MRC?

I'm especially interested in the use of -s and -b commands. What should I base these values on?

Also I'm interested how much the N-value effects the hashrate. The readme mentions low-count kernels instead of high (e.g. "k" instead of "K") for high N-values, but are there any means to increase hashrate for low N-value?

I get 291 on MRC with a 660Ti +80 core using K28x8.
What do you get with the settings I posted above? I'm using +75 core/memory OC.
Jump to: