Author

Topic: [ANN] cudaMiner & ccMiner CUDA based mining applications [Windows/Linux/MacOSX] - page 859. (Read 3426922 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Dwarfpool working for me now, thank you whoever told us here about it!  To da moon?
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
What OS? Windows 8, with or without compatibility mode and run as admin, all "stopped working" within seconds of opening.

Win7 x64 SP1 Home Premium, without any compatibility.
Activity: 163
Holy Magician! I'm surprised how well this is working now. I think I will have that "bit extra" to donate soon  Cheesy
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
These pool ops need to increase their difficulty, it's way too low for cudaMiner. Loads the server down trying to keep track of all the shares.

that's probably part of the problem !
Activity: 170
These pool ops need to increase their difficulty, it's way too low for cudaMiner. Loads the server down trying to keep track of all the shares.
Activity: 140
Of course the coin value is dropping; in order to sell these things (which everyone who makes any does as fast as they can) someone has to want to buy them. Who would spend real cash on another pumped altcoin? Serious question.

With a volume right now at 2100BTC and counting, and thats just from one exchange, I would say alot of people are willing to buy them
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Of course the coin value is dropping; in order to sell these things (which everyone who makes any does as fast as they can) someone has to want to buy them. Who would spend real cash on another pumped altcoin? Serious question.
Activity: 182
You guys should all just get the CLI and SOLOmine, that was they hashrate will go up, the difficulty will go up, and the price will go up!
Activity: 28
is maxcoin-qt wallet working for you ... It keeps to stop working all the time I want to open it ... any ideas why ?

Devs suck at making wallets. It's not just you. Stick to command line for now.

Works for me with 22 active connections. I might use the CLI for solomining though to be sure.

What OS? Windows 8, with or without compatibility mode and run as admin, all "stopped working" within seconds of opening.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
is maxcoin-qt wallet working for you ... It keeps to stop working all the time I want to open it ... any ideas why ?

Working fine here. Only the options tab is not usable.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.

Works for me with 22 active connections. I might use the CLI for solomining though to be sure.
Activity: 28

Activity: 9
Ive been trying solo-mining fine, but Im not achieving anything in any pool. In 1gh, first it didnt connect. After sometime, it connected but not reporting any yaih!

http://i60.tinypic.com/2crk589.gif

using

cudaminer --algo=keccak -d 0 -L 64 -l F1024x16 -L 128 -i 1 -o stratum+tcp://maxpool.1gh.com:17333 -u -p
Activity: 4
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Thanks Christian!! Just found my first block Smiley

Was 24 hours late for the party tho Sad
Activity: 182
can't seem to find any blocks on dwafpool @ solomining... Sad
Solomining on a pool? Get your vocabulaire straight...
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
MaxCoin ‏@maxcoinproject  · 5 min.  
To our friends running Windows, here is your wallet

https://github.com/Max-Coin/clients/releases/tag/1.0
just keep crashing
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002
Strange, yet attractive.
Dwarfpool works pretty well (no rejects), but all of its blocks are being "found by other pool"s >_>
Yep. Same here... Undecided
Activity: 46
can't seem to find any blocks on dwafpool @ solomining... Sad
Activity: 32
Dwarfpool works pretty well (no rejects), but all of its blocks are being "found by other pool"s >_>
Jump to: