Author

Topic: [ANN] cudaMiner & ccMiner CUDA based mining applications [Windows/Linux/MacOSX] - page 862. (Read 3426922 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
Do you immediately sell the blocks you find or are you keeping them ? I want to wait for them to climb back up but i'm not so sure..  Sad

I have just sold off everything. Makes me feel more comfy to have "hard" currency like BTC lol.

Great, one less whale tow orry about Smiley.. iw as going to convince you to keep them as volume is showing that they should be worth about $10 on average until more volume comes Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
Why is that that if I want to restart cudaMiner I can't reconnect to most pools?
"Stratum authentication failed"
or
"Stratum connection failed: Failed connect to maxpool.1gh.com:17333; No error"

most pools are down

grr bitcoins are taking ages to confirm right now

But 1gh is up now and it did the same max.smalltimeminer.com.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
1gh used to work...they must hate nvidia or something, come on!!!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Why is that that if I want to restart cudaMiner I can't reconnect to most pools?
or

most pools are down

grr bitcoins are taking ages to confirm right now
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
or
Just curious, how is it that cudaminer can mine MAX and only utilize 10% of my GPU?

magic....

on a serious note, this coin is not that demanding, it uses little gpu usage and little memory usage
Activity: 476
Do you immediately sell the blocks you find or are you keeping them ? I want to wait for them to climb back up but i'm not so sure..  Sad

Don't sell them now !

Diff is sky rocketting and price is extremely low right now
Activity: 756
Merit: 502

I have just sold off everything. Makes me feel more comfy to have "hard" currency like BTC lol.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Just curious, how is it that cudaminer can mine MAX and only utilize 10% of my GPU?
Activity: 476
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
christian, im waiting on a block confirm, how much are enough beers to get you shitfaced? :p
say and i will send some moneys when my new block is confirmed

really shouldn't get shitfaced tonight because I am having a bad cold, cough, headache etc.

Christian

offtopic
You got a flu probably. Take some t-a-m-i-f-l-u or r-e-l-e-n-z-a. They will stop it fast.
Activity: 70
christian, im waiting on a block confirm, how much are enough beers to get you shitfaced? :p

really shouldn't get shitfaced tonight because I am having a bad cold, cough, headache etc.

Christian

Check PM's lol
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
The newest cudaminer gave me about 20khash more than 18-12 build. Cheers! I'll donate a bit once I really have something to spare Smiley
What are you people mining now with cudaminer?

Christian

use the donations to go on holiday with the family.
take an nvidia laptop!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Anyone here knows best cudaminer params for GeForce gt650 for Maxcoin?
Thank you in advance.
Activity: 756
Merit: 502

Christian
Activity: 72
can somebody tell me how to get the wallet address of maxcoin?
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Yeah I'm sad too Christian. But it can't be helped since Maxcoin is super profitable. But we have earned enough to make you a birthday party in Ibiza, Christian.

What time is it in your zone now Christian?

almost 10 PM. haven't been to Ibiza yet. ;-)  oh right, it's my birthday in 2 hours.  Just don't remind me that I am getting 40.

why did the difficulty just drop to 1693? it was above 3000 earlier.

Christian

Lol I won't, but we will wait and say happy birthday to you at the right time. So you live in Europe?

Diff goes down because the biggest pool ypool is down.
Jump to: