Author

Topic: [ANN] cudaMiner & ccMiner CUDA based mining applications [Windows/Linux/MacOSX] - page 871. (Read 3426922 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
thanks for all your soothing replies. BTW how long could it take to confirm a transaction in worst case?

Open serperate window in your wallet folder, and type in this: maxcoind listtransactions
Search for the block, and look if its "orphan" or not, i had an orphan one Sad

I was talking about transaction of BTC i withdrew from coin-e. Tongue
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I give a tip to anybody who can provide the cuda  file :

cuda_5.5.20_winvista_win7_win8_general_64.exe

Nvidia site too slow
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
thanks for all your soothing replies. BTW how long could it take to confirm a transaction in worst case?

Open serperate window in your wallet folder, and type in this: maxcoind listtransactions
Search for the block, and look if its "orphan" or not, i had an orphan one Sad
Activity: 59
Hi there, i'm not sure if i'm doing right tryin' to solomine.

Here's my maxcoin.conf :

# Seed nodes
addnode=maxexplorer.cloudapp.net
addnode=maxcoin.cloudapp.net
addnode=maxcoinus.cloudapp.net
addnode=maxcoinasia.cloudapp.net
addnode=213.179.202.19
addnode=wombat.dar.sh

addnode=162.243.98.115:8668
addnode=94.226.111.26:8668
addnode=108.166.119.210:8668
addnode=54.242.57.209:8668
addnode=109.204.130.61:8668
addnode=62.24.83.120:8668
addnode=107.170.0.102:8668
addnode=37.139.10.249:8668
addnode=62.210.162.235:8668
addnode=54.80.38.63:8668
addnode=54.196.40.143:8668
addnode=23.97.130.72:8668

# Enable RPC
server=1
rpcport=8331
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
listen=1
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1

# RPC information
rpcuser=secretuser
rpcpassword=pass

# Mining
gen=0

So now here's my argument on launching cudaminer 2014-02-07 :

cudaminer -q -C 1 --algo=keccak -d 0 -i 0 -m 1 -L 256 -l K1024x32 --no-autotune -o http://localhost:8331 -u secretuser -p pass

My question is "is i'm mining solo or it doesn't work with what i'm doing ?

Thanks for reply, if i'm wrong, bounty for the answer
Activity: 84
How would I solo mine with the wallet running on one pc, and the miner on the other?
Activity: 70
Exchange? Doing something? Lucky :-p I cant even sell

Patience, those "queued" transaction take for freaking ever bu they do go through, 12.8 BTC confirms this for me Smiley

my BTC withdrawal transaction is unconfirmed on blockchain after 10 hours. Can you explain this?? Sad

same issue with a 2.54 BTC withdrawal. I wonder if such an unconfirmed transaction can be re-sent.
into the Bitcoin network by the receiver such that a miner will eventually pick it up.

Does it mean it is an orphaned transaction and we have lost our btc. I dont understand the reason why.

and I authorized the withdrawal from email link.

If you transfer coins between wallets and that transactions end up on an orphan, once that fork gets dropped the chain will not reflect your transaction having ever occurred. Basically your account balance goes back to what it was before the transaction (at least this is my understanding of the block chain)
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Patience, those "queued" transaction take for freaking ever bu they do go through, 12.8 BTC confirms this for me Smiley

my BTC withdrawal transaction is unconfirmed on blockchain after 10 hours. Can you explain this?? Sad

same issue with a 2.54 BTC withdrawal. I wonder if such an unconfirmed transaction can be re-sent.
into the Bitcoin network by the receiver such that a miner will eventually pick it up.

Does it mean it is an orphaned transaction and we have lost our btc. I dont understand the reason why.

More likely someone was cheap with the miner fee, if it's on the blockchain you should get it .... eventually. Not showing as unconfirmed just means your wallet never got the broadcast, this is normal.
Activity: 35
Guys, I'm going to bed now.

Should I leave miner retrying on 1gh or when it eventually comes back will addresses/parameters have to be changed and my miner wont auto pick up again?
Activity: 112
running gtx560ti on linux with 2014-02-04 with ./cudaminer --algo=keccak -H 2 -C 1 -i 1 -l F1200x16 -L 256
and it runs fine :

GPU #0: GeForce GTX 560 Ti, 79537 khash/s

but not really sure if its working even if it looks like it.

latest git commit for 2014-02-07 gives me a segmentation fault!!
Activity: 56
Can someone provide a fast link to download cuda, because nvidia is terribly slow now !

thanks
Check your email. There should be an authorization request for the withdrawal, Once accepted the transactions should show very quickly. It took less then 2 minutes once i authorized it Smiley

unconfirmed means it's already sitting in my wallet, showing 0 confirmations from the network.

I did click on that email link long time ago.

my wallet dont show even in unconfirmed even when fully synced. Sad
I'm running a GTX 650 Ti, getting 49-50mh/s using this config:

cudaminer.exe --algo=keccak -C 2 -H 2 -l K1536x16 -L 264

If I overclock the card I can get up to 62mh/s, but it becomes unstable.

Can I get more out of this card? Thanks!

Try setting the Warps (the value after the x) to 32 and reducing the beginning part down until to stop getting out of memory issue (like somewhere around 1000). I've found that having 32 Warps is key to maximum hash rate.

Check your email. There should be an authorization request for the withdrawal, Once accepted the transactions should show very quickly. It took less then 2 minutes once i authorized it Smiley

unconfirmed means it's already sitting in my wallet, showing 0 confirmations from the network.

not sure then Sad

My confirmations took ~1 hour once i had the incoming transaction. Is your wallet dc'd from the network?
do somebordy has a link to download cuda 5.5 other than nvidia ?

30kh/s on nvidia website...

For Windows this is included in the latest drivers.

Not sure about Mac/Linux though.
Activity: 756
Merit: 502

Activity: 128
I'm running a GTX 650 Ti, getting 49-50mh/s using this config:

cudaminer.exe --algo=keccak -C 2 -H 2 -l K1536x16 -L 264

If I overclock the card I can get up to 62mh/s, but it becomes unstable.

Can I get more out of this card? Thanks!
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
We need to create a cuda pool where the fee goes to CB Smiley

a decentralized p2pool for MAX would be even better.

Jump to: