Author

Topic: [ANN] cudaMiner & ccMiner CUDA based mining applications [Windows/Linux/MacOSX] - page 872. (Read 3426922 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
do somebordy has a link to download cuda 5.5 other than nvidia ?

30kh/s on nvidia website...
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
does someone now the best settings for a gtx 480 evga ? i dont get any yaays only stratum detected new block and that's it my config is --algo=keccak -1 k15x16 -C 0 -m 1 -H 1

try something along the lines of
Code:
--algo=keccak -1 F1000x16 -l 192

oke thank you will try that Wink

Actually try this:
Code:
--algo=keccak -l F1000x16 -L 192
Since what I sent you was typo'd badly lol.
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
Exchange? Doing something? Lucky :-p I cant even sell

Patience, those "queued" transaction take for freaking ever bu they do go through, 12.8 BTC confirms this for me Smiley

my BTC withdrawal transaction is unconfirmed on blockchain after 10 hours. Can you explain this?? Sad

same issue with a 2.54 BTC withdrawal. I wonder if such an unconfirmed transaction can be re-sent.
into the Bitcoin network by the receiver such that a miner will eventually pick it up.

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
We need to create a cuda pool where the fee goes to CB Smiley
Activity: 41
does someone now the best settings for a gtx 480 evga ? i dont get any yaays only stratum detected new block and that's it my config is --algo=keccak -1 k15x16 -C 0 -m 1 -H 1

Code:

oke thank you will try that Wink

Patience, those "queued" transaction take for freaking ever bu they do go through, 12.8 BTC confirms this for me Smiley

my BTC withdrawal transaction is unconfirmed on blockchain after 10 hours. Can you explain this?? Sad

if you are withdrawing this from Coins-e make sure you authorize the withdrawal in the email they sent you. If you do not do this it will not be sent to you. Once I authorized my latest withdrawal it showed as incoming to my BTC wallet within 2 minutes
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Do i need to put gen=1 on the config file when i mine with my gtx670 ?

no gen=1 if you want to use your cpu to mine with your wallet.

Ok so i can't know that it's working until i find a block ?
If it is showing no errors then it is most probably working.
Started solo mine as 1GH is down and I got a yay...accepted. What does this mean, as my balance does not seem to have increased

If must be fully confirmed before it is credited to your account. This can take 1-2 hours. This is normal for any solo mining.

BTW grats Smiley

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

lucky :p
Activity: 126

Ok so i can't know that it's working until i find a block ?

Code:

Activity: 84
Started solo mine as 1GH is down and I got a yay...accepted. What does this mean, as my balance does not seem to have increased

Activity: 126
Activity: 41
Activity: 66

https://mcxnow.com/exchange/MAX works perfect for me, BTC withdraw is fast too.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

maxcoind listtransactions

Thanks. Too bad its an orphan Cry
btw if a coin has several confirmations can it still become an orphan ?

Yes, it can. If the chain forks and people begin mining on the two differnt forks eventually either one side is seen as the "correct" side or the devs step and decide one side to be the "correct" side.

In either situation there can be several confirmations on a block before it is orphaned.

Only way to tell for sure is when maxcoind getbalance reflects the balance correctly Smiley
Jump to: