Author

Topic: [ANN] cudaMiner & ccMiner CUDA based mining applications [Windows/Linux/MacOSX] - page 867. (Read 3426922 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Guys, so no pool currently works well? Any recomends at all? I'm currently using rocketpool and submited over 1000 shares, but they don't seem to register at all in the system.

Mine were registering until the last hour. The pool is under heavy load, maybe DDoS as well, and it keeps dropping out. PPLNS may be lagging behind.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
yes it is working but extremely low selling price.
unless everyone stops selling for so little and starts forcing prices up this coin is going to be worthless
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
What do you guys/gals feel is the best BTC to USD (or other currencies) exchange?

Currently I favor BTC-E but Bitstamp and and Mt. Gox seem to have a good volume of trade as well.
Activity: 126
https://mcxnow.com works very well. Very fast deposits and instant trades
christian, they have an answer for us

"Hi jamie,
We will resolve it soon."

too late by then
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
what configurations you use with your TITANs ?

can you please paste?

thanks

Not sure if it is omptimized. I just ripped it from another post many pages back (not even sure if this was for GK110)

cudaminer.exe --algo=keccak -m 1 -L 128 -r 10 -R 30 -T 30 -d 0 -H 1 -i 0 -l K1024x32 -C 0 -o http://127.0.0.1:8108 -O user1:pass1

I'm getting 175,000 kH/s at around 75% GPU power at 1045mhz GPU and 1.049V. I'm purposely running GPU power low because I've already killed 2 Titans Scrypt mining (one still out for RMA right now) and the same issue happened on both - blown R33 caps. But this seems much less intense than Scrypt mining.
your not the only one, where are you looking to go?
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
guys coin-e is getting daft. i posted a realistic sell 4 hours ago at 0.021
the coin is now lucky to hit 0.011! and im still in the damn queue

I am about to give up on coins-e.com
guys coin-e is getting daft. i posted a realistic sell 4 hours ago at 0.021
the coin is now lucky to hit 0.011! and im still in the damn queue

i have messaged their support team to try and sort this out as if they worked i dont mind switching all my sale to them but this is stupid
Activity: 140
Guys, so no pool currently works well? Any recomends at all? I'm currently using rocketpool and submited over 1000 shares, but they don't seem to register at all in the system.

I would stick to solo mining until we have a pool that is legit
Activity: 72
Activity: 40
what configurations you use with your TITANs ?

can you please paste?

thanks
Activity: 173
Finally got my 2+ BTC transaction from last night! Little under 12 hours  Shocked
Activity: 70
My MAXCoins are accepted on coins-e for 0.016BTC each, please buy  Roll Eyes
Ontopic: I am definately still solo mining, it's a lottery but definately worth it!
Also, I am sure Christian can get a lot more out of CUDA Cheesy
Lets OWN those AMD people!!!

How long was your sell order in queue?

3-4 hours... Coins-e trade much higher then other exchanges but it takes for f**king ever to do things. Worth it in the end but it's like trying to lead a target... it's like shooting a comet but having to fire the gun 3 hours before you expect impact, and you have to try and predict which way it swings since other are also shooting at it. Kinda fun, but needs lots of patience.
Activity: 98
Is solo mining worth it with 99mhash/s?

anyone??

push, i'm too stupid to make these calculations myself, can someone elaborate? thanks!

edit: obviously i'ts worth it, the question is is it viable, or does one have to wait 2 weeks for a block?

Right now I'd say it's worth the shot, until a reliable pool goes up that Nvidia users can use. But long-term, it really depends on where difficulty and price of this coin go. Right now a block may be worth $600 and take a week to find solo mining., but soon it might be $200 and take 2 months to find.

The moment a pool goes up that I can direct my Titan hash power to, I will stop solo mining.

This... Solo mining on a single Titan is painful.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

anyone??

push, i'm too stupid to make these calculations myself, can someone elaborate? thanks!

edit: obviously i'ts worth it, the question is is it viable, or does one have to wait 2 weeks for a block?

Right now I'd say it's worth the shot, until a reliable pool goes up that Nvidia users can use. But long-term, it really depends on where difficulty and price of this coin go. Right now a block may be worth $600 and take a week to find solo mining., but soon it might be $200 and take 2 months to find.

The moment a pool goes up that I can direct my Titan hash power to, I will stop solo mining.
Activity: 84
is there anywhre where we can mine with the cudaminer atm? maxcoin that is.
Activity: 266

anyone??

Activity: 54
My MAXCoins are accepted on coins-e for 0.016BTC each, please buy  Roll Eyes
Ontopic: I am definately still solo mining, it's a lottery but definately worth it!
Also, I am sure Christian can get a lot more out of CUDA Cheesy
Lets OWN those AMD people!!!

How long was your sell order in queue?
Jump to: