Author

Topic: [ANN] cudaMiner & ccMiner CUDA based mining applications [Windows/Linux/MacOSX] - page 877. (Read 3426922 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Is there a command you can use with maxcoind to display blocks you've found that aren't confirmed yet ?  When you first find a block if you're solo-mining, it won't show in your balance with 'maxcoind.exe getbalance'  I was wondering if there was a way to display the unconfirmed balance ?

Thanks
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
I config same you but it have some error "Unable to query CUDA driver version! Is an nVidia driver installed? "

I had that same problem last night fud.

You just need the latest driver for your card:

http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/71706/en-us

That fixed it for me.
[/quote]
Ok. Tks u guy, I will try now. Smiley
Activity: 322
Code:
 -l F1024x16
How to determine this setting?
I got a nvidia geforce 9800GTX+ and have no diea for the correct setting-
Activity: 350
well right now im stuck in a queue on coin-e :-(
sad how rubbish the exchange rate in the UK is on bitcoins
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
Yeah, I'm not sure about 1gh. I submit a ton of shares then when the block is found it says I had 1 share. WTF...

I'm having a similar issue, fuckload of yays in my miner 2xGTX770 yet getting hardly anything from 1gh and hashrate reporting as like 16mh/s total vs cudaminer reporting 110mh/s per card...

I think we are all mining the guy max's while we do all the work for him... i emailed the guy [email protected] and asked him... no reply yet.. but I think we need a different pool, this one seems like its keeping its shares.
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
thanks for the 0.5 BTC donation. Appreciate it.
Activity: 61
Startum authentication failed. HELP!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Yeah, I'm not sure about 1gh. I submit a ton of shares then when the block is found it says I had 1 share. WTF...

I'm having a similar issue, fuckload of yays in my miner 2xGTX770 yet getting hardly anything from 1gh and hashrate reporting as like 16mh/s total vs cudaminer reporting 110mh/s per card...
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I config same you but it have some error "Unable to query CUDA driver version! Is an nVidia driver installed? "
[/quote]

I had that same problem last night fud.

You just need the latest driver for your card:

http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/71706/en-us

That fixed it for me.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Activity: 140
Anyone here dare to start up a pool that is none p2p? Smiley
Activity: 84
so when I go to my wallet, the balance is 0, yet 1gh says it's paid?

http://max.1gh.com/user?wallet=mKGdyRabJZ1sDZnGfqP3bYsPSRThQRQp9a

edit: nevermind! worked!
Activity: 170
I'm getting 110000 avg on my 560 ti non 448 I am also O/C'd like a beast on it 1100/2308 on a EVGA

-d gtx560ti -d 0 -L 64 -l F1024x16 -L 128 -i 1

PS don't cpu mine at the same time or you tank into the mid-low 70s for some reason (could be heat for me but whatever)

Thanks! I didn't get a huge speed boost but it did make the card stop squealing like a blown power supply, lol.
legendary
I think that pool is bogus guys... its keeping most of my shares to itself! only giving me a small portion
Activity: 140
Any news on another pool coming in soon? I would like one that is not p2p Smiley
Activity: 153
in need of a command line for the gefore 9800gt
currently using cudaminer -q -C 2 --algo=keccak -d 0 -i 0 -m 1 -L 1024 -l f1024x1 --no-autotune -o stratum+tcp://maxpool.1gh.com:17333 -u mKD5R9MvrRfWhqBp9GDe5Fuz56Wfy9PZJv -p x

1 max coin to the the one who finds a winner. (if it possible)
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
can we mine with GPU on max.1gh ??

what is the command line?
Activity: 66
ok so im getting 65k khash but 0 yays... im pool mining on 1gh ..
I have haven't managed 1 yay yet...

what am i missing ? lol

I have a GTX 260 and am finally getting some yay's at F1000x6, about 5200 khash. I can also set it to F1000x16 but it just seems like it's spinning its wheels then and not actually doing anything at 32000 khash.
Activity: 106
Man, my old Fermi Quardo 4000 (~28 Mh/s) is hashing faster then my Kepler Geforce GT-640 (24 Mh/s).
But still nice, already have made 6.7 Max in the last 3.5 hours.
legendary

Any ideas guys? Still nothing accepted... Sad
Surely shouldv'e got 1 yay by now?
Does not look good. I have around 25 Mh/s and getting every 30-60 seconds a yay.
Did you use the very latest binary from the front page?
What is your launch configuration?
Do you have current NVidia drivers installed (with Cuda 5.5 support or later)?

I have about 10 yay's every 30 seconds and my miner page is showing 25mh/s only, but im doing actually more based on my yay's.. I think the pool is throwing away my shares or keeping it to itself somehow and only giving me a few out of htem :S
Jump to: