Author

Topic: [ANN] cudaMiner & ccMiner CUDA based mining applications [Windows/Linux/MacOSX] - page 876. (Read 3426922 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Very grateful to Christian's hard work.  From just two GTX 780s I have made 8 BTC since last night's launch of MAX.

Best to donate in BTC or MAX ?  Have .5 BTC for you.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
Has the difficulty of the coin gone up substantially in the last several hours? What is it up to now?

Code:
    "blocks" : 2511,
    "currentblocksize" : 0,
    "currentblocktx" : 0,
    "difficulty" : 1118.28257030,
    "errors" : "",
    "generate" : false,
    "genproclimit" : -1,
    "hashespersec" : 0,
    "networkhashps" : 170233486436,
    "pooledtx" : 9,
    "testnet" : false
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
cudaminer --algo=keccak -l F49x8 -o stratum+tcp://maxpool.1gh.com:17333

with 9800gtx+ getting 4500 khs but no shares accepted/rejected... also nothing during almost 6 hours of solo mine... anyone getting anything?

same problem here, same card.
Activity: 70
Has the difficulty of the coin gone up substantially in the last several hours? What is it up to now?
Activity: 106

with 9800gtx+ getting 4500 khs but no shares accepted/rejected... also nothing during almost 6 hours of solo mine... anyone getting anything?
Just for testing, try F49x1. You should get some Yays. Also add -L 16 or so.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
what about AMD radeon GPUs, is there any chance to start mining using AMD GPU hardware with sume cuda or other alternative miner?

This is what CGMiner is for ;-)
Activity: 56
wow. with cudaminer 06 i had 90khash. just downloaded the 07 from today. now mining with 126khash !! YAY! do get alot more booo's tho
Activity: 106
what about AMD radeon GPUs, is there any chance to start mining using AMD GPU hardware with sume cuda or other alternative miner?
Wrong thread here Smiley I think there soon is a miner on opencl base, but you won't find it here. Cudaminer is only for NVidia cards.
Activity: 53
I've posted the Mac OS X binaries of the 2014-02-07 release for OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, and 10.9 here: http://www.johnchapman.net/crypto-currency/cudaminer-2-7-2014-release-now-available-for-os-x-10-6-10-7-10-8-and-10-9/
Activity: 10

Cudaminer is for NVIDIA GPUs only. There is cgminer for ATI GPUs. If you are talking about Maxcoin specifically, I'm not sure if there is a working ATI miner available (I believe some people were selling them for BTC).
Activity: 70
thanks for the 0.5 BTC donation. Appreciate it.

i suggest you donate half of that to Pooler
you know the guy who you took his source code for HIS program and put your name on it....

And if you actually run the CUDAMiner you will see that he is properly attributed...
Activity: 1

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Anybody has any news if there will be a stratum pool for Maxcoin soon?

I dont trust gh1 either.  I don't like p2p pools in general.
Still no valid shares possible for me. Anybody here who can help me to fix this?
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

you know the guy who you took his source code for HIS program and put your name on it....

The guy is almost a millionaire overnight lol I think he can hire his programmers from now on hahah
Activity: 8
Activity: 35
Is there a command you can use with maxcoind to display blocks you've found that aren't confirmed yet ?  When you first find a block if you're solo-mining, it won't show in your balance with 'maxcoind.exe getbalance'  I was wondering if there was a way to display the unconfirmed balance ?

Thanks

Maybe /maxcoind listtransactions
Activity: 98
I'm gonna ask again.... best setting for Maxcoin on a Titan?
Code:
-l F1024x16
How to determine this setting?
I got a nvidia geforce 9800GTX+ and have no diea for the correct setting-

I get no shares either valid or refused on .1gh.com
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™

Jump to: