Author

Topic: [ANN] cudaMiner & ccMiner CUDA based mining applications [Windows/Linux/MacOSX] - page 889. (Read 3426922 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
is it too late to solomine? i havent gotten anything yet @ 80,000 khash/s
Mined all night at ~68 Mhash, no block. So yes, it might be too late.

Statistically speaking, ypool currently finds 214 blocks/h at 182.000 Mhash/h, so at 80 Mhash/h you should find one block every ~11h if your luck is perfectly average.
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
I committed two proposed fixes to the github repo. Tested compilation on Visual Studio 2010 only...

1) sha256 signing issue
2) modified difficulty target for stratum

can you test these out for me? Linux users don't forget the ./autogen.sh before building

I did ./autogen ; ./configure ; make

and I get this compilation error:

cpu-miner.c:726: error: undefined reference to 'SHA256'  
Activity: 266
wow just found next block on my gtx 660

really weird that my gtx 670 found only one block when my gtx660 found 4? :/ meaby i use wrong config for gtx670?

which ones are you using for your gpus? i'm using  -L 128 -l K1000x32 for my 760 4gb, but feel that i could have a few more blocks found until now

i have same for my gtx670 and  -L 128 -l K600x32 for 660

k thanks for sharing, and hashes? i get 84 mhashs
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

really weird that my gtx 670 found only one block when my gtx660 found 4? :/ meaby i use wrong config for gtx670?

which ones are you using for your gpus? i'm using  -L 128 -l K1000x32 for my 760 4gb, but feel that i could have a few more blocks found until now

i have same for my gtx670 and  -L 128 -l K600x32 for 660
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I forgot to mention, when compiling the SHA patch on Linux I had to manually add -lcrypto to the linker flags in the Makefile. I imagine the configure.ac patch should have taken care of that. In any case it compiled on OS X just fine... configure appears to have added redundant -lssl and -lcrypto flags to LIBCURL.

Also, I've received my first payout, and it looks like more miners are starting to find their way to 1gh, I'm slowly getting bumped down the ranks of the front page.

I'm having problems with the SHA patch,

Can you please specify where you added the -lcrypto, please?

Thanks
Activity: 18
is it too late to solomine? i havent gotten anything yet @ 80,000 khash/s
Activity: 34
I forgot to mention, when compiling the SHA patch on Linux I had to manually add -lcrypto to the linker flags in the Makefile. I imagine the configure.ac patch should have taken care of that. In any case it compiled on OS X just fine... configure appears to have added redundant -lssl and -lcrypto flags to LIBCURL.

Also, I've received my first payout, and it looks like more miners are starting to find their way to 1gh, I'm slowly getting bumped down the ranks of the front page.
Activity: 266

Activity: 6
Solo mining is not working for me...
I have taken the Window wallet and cudamina well configured and this night I have found few YAY with my graphical card but my balance is still at 0 ... This make me crazy !!!!!!
Could it be true that AMD cards can get 1Gh/s with their configured cgminer?

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
Thanks man...I will try this in a few hours once I am back home. Lost a whole night of sleep trying to get it to work. The .conf file will go into app/roaming/maxcoin folder, right?

I remember having this same issue when trying to mine litecoin in the wallet, but for the life of me I cant remember what I did to set it right.

app/roaming/maxcoin  ...

yes

u can use These Settings for any  alt coin Client  when u try mining solo ..
u just Need to rename the .conf every time

-------------------------

rpcallowip=all
daemon=1
server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=12345
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
gen=0

Thanks...just got home and I still get the same error...500, json.

maybe your wallet isnt completly sync ?
early in the morning i see ff the wallet get startet and cuda is allright executed  i got "error 500" unless the wallet load the whole blockchain
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
problem is the same questions keep getting asked every page lol
i have been ignored hard here myself too Wink
all of a sudden people see me talking now for strange reason lol

and the miner is great i went from cpu mining at 1.1 mh/s to 21mh/s
still not as good as guys doing one TH/s on the pool Sad
and they prob did not update the miner yet lol

jeez i can code n shit but i don't know shit about wallet daemons Sad
i can't seem to make any commands work people say to use (that i normally use in debug console)
like open command prompt and
maxcoind sendtoaddress addy amount
?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
Thanks man...I will try this in a few hours once I am back home. Lost a whole night of sleep trying to get it to work. The .conf file will go into app/roaming/maxcoin folder, right?

I remember having this same issue when trying to mine litecoin in the wallet, but for the life of me I cant remember what I did to set it right.

app/roaming/maxcoin  ...

yes

rpcallowip=all
daemon=1
server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=12345
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
gen=0

Try with gen=1, that will start the integrated cpuminer, but for me yesterday after I did that, I was able to get connections and a working wallet (after a while you can shut the cpuminer down)
No one is giving a fu** to give a step by step install of cuda with the new miner from GH1 to mine on this pool ?
There is no cudaminer public binary that works with 1GH (or any pool for that matter) yet. atm only solo mining.
Activity: 6
No one is giving a fu** to give a step by step install of cuda with the new miner from GH1 to mine on this pool ?
Activity: 84

app/roaming/maxcoin  ...

yes

rpcallowip=all
daemon=1
server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=12345
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
gen=0

Activity: 106
coins-e.com completely down for me. For you too?
I don't mine MAX though, as I guess my GT-640 is not really providing enough coins to be worthwhile.

Guys, I am so gratefull for everyones effort, especially Christian's.

But please let me suggest a different way:

Besides making mining on 1GH possible, can anyone try and patch the xptProxy from ypool?.

ypool has better reputation and faster payouts than 1GH (I see 1GH hasn't yet confirmed 18 MAX worth of mining on the address posted earlyer).

If i understand right, xpt proxy translates from stratum (used by cudaminer) to xpt push-through (used by ypool) and currently only suports scrypt, for DOGE mining with cudaminer.
It would be great if it could be patched to support keccak for Maxcoin, and the source is available on ypool: http://ypool.net/howto?ct=4

100,000 LEAF bounty from me! Cheesy

Guys, I am so gratefull for everyones effort, especially Christian's.

But please let me suggest a different way:

Besides making mining on 1GH possible, can anyone try and patch the xptProxy from ypool?.

ypool has better reputation and faster payouts than 1GH (I see 1GH hasn't yet confirmed 18 MAX worth of mining on the address posted earlyer).

If i understand right, xpt proxy translates from stratum (used by cudaminer) to xpt push-through (used by ypool) and currently only suports scrypt, for DOGE mining with cudaminer.
It would be great if it could be patched to support keccak for Maxcoin, and the source is available on ypool: http://ypool.net/howto?ct=4
Jump to: