Author

Topic: [ANN] cudaMiner & ccMiner CUDA based mining applications [Windows/Linux/MacOSX] - page 961. (Read 3426921 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
"PATH=/usr/local/cuda-5.5/bin:$PATH make"

Just add
Code:
export PATH=$PATH:/usr/local/cuda/bin/

to the end of ~/.bashrc

"LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/cuda-5.5/lib64 ./cudaminer --algo=scrypt-jane:UltraCoin -o [pool-info] -O username:password -q -l 70x4 -H 2 -C 1 -S &"

and on terminal
Code:
sudo ldconfig /usr/local/cuda/lib64

Thanks for posting that one! Saves me from looking that one up (I knew it was that simple). As stated in the post with the steps, it was rather late last night so I had to catch a few hours before the kids would wake up Wink Didn't have time to sort it out, just wanted to have it operational.
Activity: 19

Just add
Code:
export PATH=$PATH:/usr/local/cuda/bin/

to the end of ~/.bashrc

"LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/cuda-5.5/lib64 ./cudaminer --algo=scrypt-jane:UltraCoin -o [pool-info] -O username:password -q -l 70x4 -H 2 -C 1 -S &"

and on terminal
Code:
sudo ldconfig /usr/local/cuda/lib64
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

seriously ?? can't you just define your paths once for all
So the scrypt Jane works only on Linux/Ubantu? Not on Windows?

AFAIK, it should work on Windows and Linux, you just need to get the correct binary (or compile it from source). The Scrypt-Jane code was added recently so older binaries probably won't have it.

I put my steps to get things operational for Ultracoin in: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4891707
Activity: 9
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
So the scrypt Jane works only on Linux/Ubantu? Not on Windows?
I have on GTX TITAN with UTC mining all results with (booooo)! All parameters tried... bad build??

example:  -a scrypt-jane:UTC -o stratum+tcp://pickaxe.pool.pm:3304 -d 0 -i 0 -H 2 -C 1 -m 1 -l Y6x32 -s 3

I'm using cudaminer 2014-01-20 (beta) downloaded on this forum from the last url ( http://rghost.ru/52135455  Smiley

I got it working yesterday after downloading the sources from Git and compiling them (on Ubuntu 12.04). Ultracoin info wasn't in the code until yesterday (https://github.com/cbuchner1/CudaMiner/commit/ec3f4d3acbcb70b17049a1d9d8d4dc3b936c220d), so a version that's 12 days old will probably mine with incorrect settings.

I also had some trouble with the launch-config, 70x4 works for me. Please let me know if anyone finds a better value, haven't had time to play with it yet. In addition, -H (hash-parallel) should be 2, 0 and 1 were hashing at 1/3 of the speed I got with -H 2.
Activity: 66
I have on GTX TITAN with UTC mining all results with (booooo)! All parameters tried... bad build??

example:  -a scrypt-jane:UTC -o stratum+tcp://pickaxe.pool.pm:3304 -d 0 -i 0 -H 2 -C 1 -m 1 -l Y6x32 -s 3

I'm using cudaminer 2014-01-20 (beta) downloaded on this forum from the last url ( http://rghost.ru/52135455  Smiley

Change pool, try http://ultra.nitro.org/
Almost no rejects.
13G
Activity: 17

Activity: 66
Okay, I am switching back to MicroCoin mining. The only two blocks I ever found for UltraCoin were within the first 15 minutes of the coin launch.
I guess 100 UTC won't make me rich Wink

Anyone else here had any luck with UTC ?

If you're not going to do anything with it, would you like to donate some to me? I would be so thankful.
Still  have only 10 coins mined. UQQWNGcFiPXYC9EwoCRbwnhNdUxo5BxBbB

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Hi guys I have got a new Asus GTX 660Ti. I am using 12-18 version with follwing batch file

cudaminer.exe -H 2 -m 1 -i 1 -l K7x32 -o stratum+tcp://asia.middlecoin.com:3333 -O 1AqywTTPox5W8Vk15JbPMfkXvXXCAztxxQ:123

For this I am getting 255 khash/s. Is this good for no overclock and 12-18 version.

Also what launch config I can use with X,Y,Z kernels with new release expected this week? Thanks for the answers.
Activity: 33
Running x64 Win 7 and if I use x64 version, my drivers crash, x32 version runs fine.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I just got my first 71k micro coins, and got my balance checker up and running so it emails me.

Christian, bathrobe, if you would like to get emails I can show you how to do it :-)

Pm me if your interested, need to be using linux though
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
so I'm back on microcoin as well. Will be an MRC millionaire in a few blocks  Cheesy
how much missing to your first million? post a donation address please Wink

96k, but I should be donating to you!
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
When is it going to be ready?  Grin

when I am not getting wasted in a bar like tonight.
Activity: 70
when the new version of cudaminer?

When its ready.

When is it going to be ready?  Grin
Activity: 35
when the new version of cudaminer?
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
so I'm back on microcoin as well. Will be an MRC millionaire in a few blocks  Cheesy
how much missing to your first million? post a donation address please Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
yeh i think im going to switch back. are we all using a pool for microcoin?
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
Okay, I am switching back to MicroCoin mining. The only two blocks I ever found for UltraCoin were within the first 15 minutes of the coin launch.
I guess 100 UTC won't make me rich Wink

I had everything set up, cudaMiner running with 2 sec reconnect timer even before I had the wallet, downloaded the wallet like 2 seconds after it could be downloaded, ultracoin.conf was already in place so I would have started mining seconds after it was possible except syncing took a couple of minutes, but after that I mined for hours aaaaaand I've got nothing.... so I'm back on microcoin as well. Will be an MRC millionaire in a few blocks  Cheesy
Jump to: