Author

Topic: [ANN] CureCoin 2.0 is live - Mandatory Update is available now - DEC 2018 - page 228. (Read 696254 times)

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011
Reverse engineer from time to time
I got a rig with 5870's and each 5870 is showing 17000 ppd, is that ok?

Any ideas why some of us only get 1679PPD on some GPUs?

How long have you been waiting? Really took about 20-30 minutes for two of my three GPUs to start getting 90%+ utilization. Now they are running constant at about 96% average and estimated at 68,000 PPD each.
Hours? My 5850 is doing only 1679PPD and has 99% Utilization. No CPU folding.
The 5850 isn't that far behind the 5870, I should be getting higher, with Core15 2 years ago people were doing 8k with the 5850. I think I also have the problem with the 5870.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
I got a rig with 5870's and each 5870 is showing 17000 ppd, is that ok?

How long have you been waiting? Really took about 20-30 minutes for two of my three GPUs to start getting 90%+ utilization. Now they are running constant at about 96% average and estimated at 68,000 PPD each.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Well it is a 5850.... My 2 x 6950 and 2 threads on the CPU is hitting 30k PPD only. Probably time for an upgrade anyway.
legendary

Activity: 756
Congrats on the launch.

I just wish people would just read the OP and understand what we're folding/mining for.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I am happy to see that this coin has finally been launched, congrats!
Activity: 518
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
I've been a follower of curecoin since the very beginning. so thats the main reason why. I'm just happy i got the pleasure of being the first pool and the first exchange offering curecoin

Ahmed
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
CureCoin Has been added to ScifiCryptoExchange and will be moved onto our non-scifi exchange when it is released.

https://www.scificryptoexchange.com/#/trade/exchange/41

wow that was fast Smiley
Activity: 362
Merit: 250

Activity: 518
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
CureCoin Has been added to ScifiCryptoExchange and will be moved onto our non-scifi exchange when it is released.

https://www.scificryptoexchange.com/#/trade/exchange/41
legendary
Activity: 362
I give up on trying to fold.

Oh Sad Did you wait a few minutes for the GPUs to kick in?

Is your CPU trying to fold too? you have to allow cpu resources to feed the GPU's. Make sure you dont have an active cpu slot, if so, pause it. If you have a high power cpu you can adjust it in the advanced panel under configure to use just a small amount of CPU power leaving enough left over to feed the GPU's. If your machine was built for mining only , for example, many miners have a single core or dual core cpu and 4+ gpus, this will create a bottle neck. In this case you can fold with one or two GPU and see how that works. Also, it can take up to an hour sometimes before you get an accurate reading of PPD. Another note on that subject, not all work units behave the same. Sometimes they will change the TPF time during certain parts of the work unit, this throws of the PPD and time completed calculations until it is done processing that part of the WU.

Very useful info, thanks. This should be added to the tutorial forum post.
Activity: 58
I rarely post here unless something really innovative comes up, this has my attention!

Could do with a little donation too  Wink

B5CXyC34i81K9GsgqGtoAkp6QofMaoVzhD

Welcome!

Thanks you!

I rarely post here unless something really innovative comes up, this has my attention!

I'm all outta the giveaways for now, but once I mine some more I'll send you some Smiley

Great, this is shaping up to be a great community.
legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029

I'm all outta the giveaways for now, but once I mine some more I'll send you some Smiley
Activity: 294

Welcome!
When logging into the CryptoBullionsPool it still show beta as status. Will it change once my first WU will come on my account there ? I set it up some month ago during testing phase.
Any things to do ?

Do I need to install the wallet right now or can I keep on folding for a bit without and transfer the coins later ?

The beta status is for the pool as a whole none of those things will change that.

I would install the wallet now to have it - otherwise you could keep folding and transfer the coins later.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
When logging into the CryptoBullionsPool it still show beta as status. Will it change once my first WU will come on my account there ? I set it up some month ago during testing phase.
Any things to do ?

Do I need to install the wallet right now or can I keep on folding for a bit without and transfer the coins later ?
Activity: 58

BMLvHtctASnYAmURkmQbD396Dn3342s3oM

If anyone wants to donate some coins Smiley

&

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxWJd3w3QPs

Cheese Burgers for Curecoins anyone?

BPzWE91tLTGRAqTByE4AvbX79vgYGGc9yw

Sent you a block worth Smiley

Thanks.