Author

Topic: [ANN] CureCoin 2.0 is live - Mandatory Update is available now - DEC 2018 - page 227. (Read 696254 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
For those of you seeing exactly 1679 PPD, what is your TPF and what project were you assigned? Are you on Core_17 WUs? Smiley

Estimate TPF 2hrs 26minutes
Fahcore 0x17
Exact same stuff.

You can try erasing your current work units and download new ones and see if that makes a difference.
How?

delete the folders here C:\Users\your computer\AppData\Roaming\FAHClient\work
I deleted it, restarted everything, but same thing.

Erm, then 2 last things,

1) I remember reading that if you have like 6 GPUs and only a dual core CPU system, the CPU will be the bottleneck. So try not to fold on the CPU and see what happens.

2) Leave is for 1 hour and see if the PPD goes up.
I have, left it before for over an hour, same thing. My CPU is an i5-4670k, and I am also not folding on it, so there is no bottleneck.

Sorry I don't have any more suggestions then. ):

Perhaps like the above poster said, wait for 30-40mins.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011
Reverse engineer from time to time
For those of you seeing exactly 1679 PPD, what is your TPF and what project were you assigned? Are you on Core_17 WUs? Smiley

Fahcore 0x17
Exact same stuff.

You can try erasing your current work units and download new ones and see if that makes a difference.
How?

Erm, then 2 last things,

1) I remember reading that if you have like 6 GPUs and only a dual core CPU system, the CPU will be the bottleneck. So try not to fold on the CPU and see what happens.

I have, left it before for over an hour, same thing. My CPU is an i5-4670k, and I am also not folding on it, so there is no bottleneck.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100

Fahcore 0x17
Exact same stuff.

How?

Erm, then 2 last things,

One of my rigs is working now.... The settings were good just had to wait about 30-40 minutes

Fahcore 0x17
Exact same stuff.

How?

Erm, then 2 last things,

Activity: 226
760 nvidia = 18400 PPD

what should I get next?
legendary

Fahcore 0x17
Exact same stuff.

How?

Fahcore 0x17
Exact same stuff.

How?

Fahcore 0x17
Exact same stuff.

How?

Look in the 2nd directory you installed to during the installation process. Mine's not default so I'm not sure.

Fahcore 0x17
Exact same stuff.

Thanks, but i just tried it and it just reverts back to the same Estimate TPF 2hrs 26minutes
Fahcore 0x17
legendary

Fahcore 0x17
Exact same stuff.

How?

Fahcore 0x17
Exact same stuff.

Hello, i am a newbie, and i don't understand how to mine this coin.
May i ask how can i mine it with my gpu?
Is there a miner?
How can i fold protein?

btw, i only have graphics cards, no asic

thx Smiley

http://folding.stanford.edu/home/

then

https://www.cryptobullionpools.com/about
Activity: 182

Fahcore 0x17

may i ask how do you fold protein?
what program do you use?
legendary

Fahcore 0x17
Exact same stuff.
Activity: 182
Hello, i am a newbie, and i don't understand how to mine this coin.
May i ask how can i mine it with my gpu?
Is there a miner?
How can i fold protein?

btw, i only have graphics cards, no asic

thx Smiley

Fahcore 0x17
legendary
As far as I see, FahCore is 0x17, my TPF is 2 hrs 26m, Project 13000. But you already know this, I told you this on IRC.
Any ideas why some of us only get 1679PPD on some GPUs?

How long have you been waiting? Really took about 20-30 minutes for two of my three GPUs to start getting 90%+ utilization. Now they are running constant at about 96% average and estimated at 68,000 PPD each.
Hours? My 5850 is doing only 1679PPD and has 99% Utilization. No CPU folding.

I've been running two computers for 25 minutes  now- 6 GPU's - 7870's and 270's all showing 1679ppd Sad  I double checked and have the latest core.

--client advanced?
Any ideas why some of us only get 1679PPD on some GPUs?

How long have you been waiting? Really took about 20-30 minutes for two of my three GPUs to start getting 90%+ utilization. Now they are running constant at about 96% average and estimated at 68,000 PPD each.
Hours? My 5850 is doing only 1679PPD and has 99% Utilization. No CPU folding.

I've been running two computers for 25 minutes  now- 6 GPU's - 7870's and 270's all showing 1679ppd Sad  I double checked and have the latest core.
legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029
Jump to: