Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN] Curium [ANN] CRU |POW & MasterNodes | old post ✅ - page 13. (Read 12396 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
When will the auction for the master nodes takes place? Has the date been set for that?

I believe they start today
Auction will start at 12:00am UTC 16th of January
Starting price is 0.3 BTC

WTS 1MN - 1000 coins
Escrow - no problem
Hey guys, you just want sell some Masternodes and go to the GOA or Bali?
Thats really strange, Everyone be careful when DEV's team try to sell you masternode.
They can make money and then they dont have motivation to do anythink. NO Exchange, no new wallet, no ROI websides, dead coin.
We have a bad experiences (DIVVY Coin) DEV sold 5 masternodes for 7.5 BTC and dissapeared.

No problem do not buy

Do not say for everyone
Everyone buying at discord tonns of young MN - without exchanges ROI websites and wallets
Then counting x10 x20 profits ))
You can still be careful

I heard "Dead Coin" from cryptoexperts like you even in every ANN thread
This is also not something new

hey bitch! u kinda stink of scam! fucker!
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
When will the auction for the master nodes takes place? Has the date been set for that?

WTS 1MN - 1000 coins
Escrow - no problem
Thats really strange, Everyone be careful when DEV's team try to sell you masternode.
They can make money and then they dont have motivation to do anythink. NO Exchange, no new wallet, no ROI websides, dead coin.
We have a bad experiences (DIVVY Coin) DEV sold 5 masternodes for 7.5 BTC and dissapeared.

No problem do not buy

Do not say for everyone
Everyone buying at discord tonns of young MN - without exchanges ROI websites and wallets
Then counting x10 x20 profits ))
You can still be careful

I heard "Dead Coin" from cryptoexperts like you even in every ANN thread
This is also not something new
Activity: 123

Yes, I know several cases when a virgin sold part of the prema and threw a coin, without leaving the coin on the exchange it will die

Agree 100% an exchange is necessary.
Activity: 354

WTS 1MN - 1000 coins
Escrow - no problem

Yes, I know several cases when a dev sold part of the premine and threw a coin, without exchangers the coin it will die
I think everyone should calm down. The announcement isn't that old yet. Give the Dev some time to prove himself. I'm not saying it's legit or not, I'm just saying let's see what he comes up with.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

WTS 1MN - 1000 coins
Escrow - no problem

WTS 1MN - 1000 coins
Escrow - no problem

Activity: 1526
Merit: 597
WTS 1 MN - 1000 coins
PM me who interested
Activity: 143
How can I calculate ROI of the masternode of Curium coin?
Coin need  an exchange, where you can watch the actual price, first of all
Activity: 174
Lick me
How can I calculate ROI of the masternode of Curium coin?
Activity: 378
30 CRU to the first 100 people, I have just filled in this airdrop form. But your discord invitation seems to not working, so I have to write my discord name and complete the form. Hope it will eligible for me.
I did not have an invitation to a discord yesterday, it all worked. I'm waiting for the coins.
Activity: 354
when will the masternode be launched?
Activity: 16
Hi guys, I started mined this coin yesterday and now I have 500 coins. The problem is, that I have 5 another (new) coins , and I actually dont have time for this grate and perspective coin.
Soo I would like to offer my 500 coins for sell. Your offer send me to [email protected]. After 24 hours I will take the biggest offer Smiley ths
Activity: 174
Lick me
Has anyone got a coin on the airdrop?
Not yet. How long have you registered this airdrop? Dev didn't announce when it would over, just noted about 100 first people only.
Activity: 184
30 CRU to the first 100 people, I have just filled in this airdrop form. But your discord invitation seems to not working, so I have to write my discord name and complete the form. Hope it will eligible for me.
Activity: 161
How can I check about hashrate or difficult of this Curium coin while people told it was so high?

Look at the blockchain explorer at the network hash rate....
Or look at a mining pool (yiimp based pools show it under the 'pools' tab )
looks like its currently 50-75 Th/s.

Oh I can see it, thank you. The difficulties are almost really high over 2 mil. Would you please to give the link or th calculator to estimate my mining profit? Thank you so much.
Activity: 56
How can I check about hashrate or difficult of this Curium coin while people told it was so high?

Look at the blockchain explorer at the network hash rate....
Or look at a mining pool (yiimp based pools show it under the 'pools' tab )
looks like its currently 50-75 Th/s.

Activity: 161
Pages:
Jump to: