Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN] Curium [ANN] CRU |POW & MasterNodes | old post ✅ - page 9. (Read 12396 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100
hello dev ,bounty and airdrop campaigns are still active? i want to invest one MN free.

I don't think invest and free can be used in the same sentence. Plus you would need 10K coins for an MN. Which, should not be possible through bounty and airdrops alone.

It'll be 20K per MN according to the last update I saw in Discord.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
hello dev ,bounty and airdrop campaigns are still active? i want to invest one MN free.

I don't think invest and free can be used in the same sentence. Plus you would need 10K coins for an MN. Which, should not be possible through bounty and airdrops alone.
Activity: 353
Merit: 10
Hey!

payouts are on request or you can set automatic payouts for the ammount you choose Smiley

Any other question where i can help you ?

Thanks

You're doing a great job. You look like you have a great pool. I got my first payout, everything is fine.

I *wish* I knew about the automatic worker creation (which just makes sense) before I manually created my worker accounts, but that's neither here nor there.

Your pool's screens look nice too. Would love a single page that can auto-refresh every 10 minutes that shows earnings, pool stats (top 10) on the same screen so I don't have to keep re-logging in to get updates.... but that's just a request.

** When did the no-fee thing go in? I'm getting charged a fee.

Thanks a lot for you feedback. We will take it in consideration in further developments Smiley

KR
Activity: 314
Activity: 242
When will the reward be sent?
Any updates on wallets ?  
Mine doesnt open atm..how to fix this?
Also discord invite that doesnt expire plz or where to get info

And who is selling an MN?

i sell 1000 curium - 0.25 btc
Are you serious? It is too expensive at your desired price.

If this follows POLIS -- and CRU has a higher hash at day 4 than POLIS did... and a higher MN requirement than POLIS does by a lot... CRU will be over 0.00410525 in a month... .25 BTC is a bargain compared to 4BTC per 1000....

As long as they get the upgrade to Dash 15 correct and don't accidentally break the blockchain and have proper MN support... no issues at all.

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Dear Curium team,

May I know when airdrop payment release please!

Thank you
Hey!

payouts are on request or you can set automatic payouts for the ammount you choose Smiley

Thanks

You're doing a great job. You look like you have a great pool. I got my first payout, everything is fine.

I *wish* I knew about the automatic worker creation (which just makes sense) before I manually created my worker accounts, but that's neither here nor there.

Your pool's screens look nice too. Would love a single page that can auto-refresh every 10 minutes that shows earnings, pool stats (top 10) on the same screen so I don't have to keep re-logging in to get updates.... but that's just a request.

** When did the no-fee thing go in? I'm getting charged a fee.

Is the bounty and airdrop campaigns still active?

That i do not know. Maybe you should join the official discord server of the coin and ask there. It will be faster to get answers.
As a thank you note for the miners who joined with 14+TH. We will have 0% fees for 24$ in http://cru.multipools.club

Feel free to join us Smiley

Happy mining!

Thanks Miguel -- how often are payouts? Its not clear on your site. *edit, nevermind. I think the issue is that CRU take a long time to confirm/mature.

Fusion

Hey!

Thanks
Activity: 10
Is the bounty and airdrop campaigns still active?
As a thank you note for the miners who joined with 14+TH. We will have 0% fees for 24$ in http://cru.multipools.club

Happy mining!

Thanks Miguel -- how often are payouts? Its not clear on your site. *edit, nevermind. I think the issue is that CRU take a long time to confirm/mature.

Fusion

Happy mining!

Thanks Miguel -- how often are payouts? Its not clear on your site.

Fusion

Happy mining!
Activity: 92
how do I buy a masternode? I wasn't able to access the discord channel
Activity: 1
Bжe 4 гoдини кoпaю, a жoднoгo пiдтвepджeнoгo блoкy. Цe нopмaльнo?
Activity: 224
Looks interesting. Will try mining this.
Activity: 210
Whenever your bounty and airdrop campaigns are active
Activity: 19
I thought it would be interesting

I'm still a beginner so I can not join Air Drop.

oh no Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: