Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN] Curium [ANN] CRU |POW & MasterNodes | old post ✅ - page 8. (Read 12396 times)

Activity: 1526
Merit: 597
When will the auction for the master nodes takes place? Has the date been set for that?

I believe they start today
Auction will start at 12:00am UTC 16th of January
Starting price is 0.3 BTC

WTS 1MN - 1000 coins
Escrow - no problem

where can we submit our bids? Should that happen here in the forum or is there some signup form for that?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Now listed on stocks.exchange

https://stocks.exchange/trade/CRU/BTC

Get em while they are cheap
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
1 D3 + 1year=1mn Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

$1600 for a D3. Some people have hundreds of them. The good news is that the coin is worth more because of all the hash being thrown at it. So even your 25/day is going to be worth more than that that D3... even before you have an MN.

Activity: 353
Merit: 10
Miners:

Feel free to join cru.multipools.club Smiley

1% fee and great stability!
Activity: 2
Activity: 10
1 D3 + 1year=1mn Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 140
Waiting for MN!
Activity: 3
I think you are a little bit late with D3... I tried when block reward was 150 coins per block. And now it is only 25. Masternode was 1000CRU at start, but now it is 10000CRU. So, it is unreal to get masternode with only one D3.
Activity: 2
Switcht my D3's to Curium. Doing about 25 Curium per day  Grin 

Questions:
How many Curium is needed for a masternode?
When will Curium be listed on an exchange? And which one?
Website? Roadmap? Whitepaper?

Good luck with the project! I'll be hodling and following closely!
Activity: 154
have any bounty and airdrop?

at the end of the campagain, in a week or two...
ok because he said on top of Topic that :"Airdrop

30 CRU to the first 100 people to sign up ( must be a “junior member or above)"
Smiley i am joined discord and see 223 people now
Activity: 490

at the end of the campagain, in a week or two...
Activity: 154
Activity: 140
when was this launched, hash rate is already high -_-
Activity: 109
Hi dev team
Vietnamese Translation : https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=26326.msg231034#msg231034
My wallet: CSHHu9KVPSos3ygiVvVZM4ffZic9ujjhhn
Thanks so much!
Activity: 281
I still not receive my AIRDROP Sad
Activity: 168
Activity: 160
It has been confirmed that 10k is for a MN with such a large block reward....

hello dev ,bounty and airdrop campaigns are still active? i want to invest one MN free.

I don't think invest and free can be used in the same sentence. Plus you would need 10K coins for an MN. Which, should not be possible through bounty and airdrops alone.

It'll be 20K per MN according to the last update I saw in Discord.

Changing the amount of coins for a masternode is ridiculous after the launch. You clearly stated it was 1000 coins per masternode then backtracked to TBD.  Blockchain and immutability go hand and hand. You should keep your early miners whole dev and not decide to go 20x the requirements we mined for.

Dev please post and clearly state your position here and not keep it in the shadows of a chat room.

Think this was pretty dishonest. The coins per block has dropped from 153 to 25 for miners now and you up the amount of coins required for a masternode from 1K to 10K. Really poor behavior due to inability to calculate coin inflation properly...

Suggest you find a way to make it right for early miners and pool operators. Likely many of them are out thousands of dollars with no masternode.

It has been confirmed that 10k is for a MN with such a large block reward....

hello dev ,bounty and airdrop campaigns are still active? i want to invest one MN free.

I don't think invest and free can be used in the same sentence. Plus you would need 10K coins for an MN. Which, should not be possible through bounty and airdrops alone.

Changing the amount of coins for a masternode is ridiculous after the launch. You clearly stated it was 1000 coins per masternode then backtracked to TBD.  Blockchain and immutability go hand and hand. You should keep your early miners whole dev and not decide to go 20x the requirements we mined for.

Dev please post and clearly state your position here and not keep it in the shadows of a chat room.

Activity: 160

Pages:
Jump to: