Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN] Curium [ANN] CRU |POW & MasterNodes | old post ✅ - page 7. (Read 12396 times)

Activity: 486
Merit: 10
Already have my 10K CRU... Grin   now waitting the new wallet for running my MN Smiley

wait! dev hedgehog the rest of the Canaries.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Already have my 10K CRU... Grin   now waitting the new wallet for running my MN Smiley
Activity: 242
Why doesn't the reward be sent?
Activity: 184
Still not receive any cru coins from this airdrop. Has anyone already received them?

Similar to me, I think the airdrop is over or unfortunately we are not in the first 100 participants. Should be wait for response from Dev.
Please check the spreadsheet, then you will know that whether both of you are qualified and accepted or not.
Where is the spreadsheet you mentioned? Don't see any reference links related with participants list.
It is likely that the guy simply tried kidding you. Anyway, you have to wait for official spreadsheet from devs.
I have waiting for so long, but still don't receive any responses from DEV. I am not quite sure him or her had run away.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 2212
Wow, project sounds cool but the build instructions looks time consuming.
Anyone built from source yet? Did it work ok?
At least there are build instructions for ubuntu/debian if anyone is interested...
https://github.com/mrmetech/Curium/blob/master/doc/build-unix.md
I do like my desktop airdrops got to admitt :-)
Activity: 119
Still not receive any cru coins from this airdrop. Has anyone already received them?

Similar to me, I think the airdrop is over or unfortunately we are not in the first 100 participants. Should be wait for response from Dev.
Please check the spreadsheet, then you will know that whether both of you are qualified and accepted or not.
Where is the spreadsheet you mentioned? Don't see any reference links related with participants list.
It is likely that the guy simply tried kidding you. Anyway, you have to wait for official spreadsheet from devs.
Activity: 161

Activity: 41
Merit: 1
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
Tomorrow 24 Jan from 09:00 AM UTC we will have a maintenance break on http://arcpool.com
It's planned to make reconfiguration of filesystem to increase performance of disk operations.
From 09:00 AM UTC for security reason stratums will be stopped for some hours to complete payments of all mined coins.
This important break is needed to gain performance of pool, because these days number of miners on arcpool was drastically increased
and blocks processing time was increased too.
Finish of maintenance will be announced.
Thanks for understanding and your support.
Activity: 67

Activity: 174
Lick me

Activity: 184
Activity: 151
Now listed on stocks.exchange

https://stocks.exchange/trade/CRU/BTC

Get em while they are cheap
The exchange has very low daily trading volume. Let's consider about BTC-Alpha exchange.
Activity: 57
https://discord.gg/RH6RXBP   the link of discord didn't work at all , fix it plz
This is technical problem of Discord server itself yesterday. Today, everything are back to normal, it's fine.
Activity: 101
Merit: 7
https://discord.gg/RH6RXBP   the link of discord didn't work at all , fix it plz
Activity: 1
Avast is showing a virus with the wallet is that a false positive? When is the new wallet coming out?
Activity: 3
This coin is not listed on any masternode monitoring service cause win wallet still doesn't support masternode. And still no exchange. So, no ROI too. Just wait and mine.
Activity: 174
Lick me
How can I calculate ROI of the masternode of Curium coin?
Coin need  an exchange, where you can watch the actual price, first of all
Nothing is on masternodes.pro  at all.
Activity: 10
What is the prediction of the token value?
Activity: 6
The second auction is not scheduled yet but it will happen in the discord channel
Pages:
Jump to: