Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡ CUTcoin ⚡ Privacy above all ⚡ CryptoNight PoS ⚡ Giveaway race - page 9. (Read 26368 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Yes, keep waiting. The countdown on the site always restart when it hits zero.. No wallet, no miner, nothing...
Can we expect something today or should I just call is a scam and move on?
Activity: 5
Hi,

Get your coin listed on cryptoconst.com , it's simple and easy for a quick start.

you can get it on voting and start a voting campaign..

we accept 0.3 btc payable directly on exchange under listing section https://www.cryptoconst.com/Coin/AddCoin

alternatively we accept your own coin also for adding it.

Let me know if you have any questions..

Regards,
Cryptoconst.com
Activity: 26
Waiting for the wallet to get an address
Activity: 100
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
Where there is Windows wallet Huh
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
Hello and Congratulations on your ANN! I represent two very unique companies, https://mycryptostats.com/ & https://evonodes.com/  I encourage you to check them out, we offer some great services for projects like yours!

If you would like to talk further, please join one of our discord servers (found at the bottom of either website) and send me a direct message Smiley

I look forward to speaking with you soon!
~SmokeySRH
Activity: 994
Merit: 593
aka JAGEND.

MN Setup script with few clicks will be great for your investor convenience.
If you need those, please let me know.
Our script already used by 9 projects atm.
Our script Supported :

Code:
- CentOS 7, Debian 8/9, Fedora 27/28/29 & ubuntu 14.04/16.04/17.10/18.04.
- IPv4 & IPv6

fyi, we can provide video demo also and we also have our own discord channel.

Activity: 62
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
CUt coin team
Concealed untraceable transactions coin based on PoS

Staking Guide | How to run wallet | Testnet Faucet | Ambassador Campaign

First among others, first anonymous PoS based coin.
Started in base code with CryptoNight algorithm re-written and improved, that how CUT've been created. For your total anonymity, privacy and stability.

Providing always-on privacy, efficiently
In order to provide for “always-on” privacy, CUT will add RingCT privacy from to its transactions, such that all transaction components will be as anonymous as technology today provides for.

Consensus algorithms
At the first stage of mining, the PoW algorithm will be provided. Later will switch on PoS consensus algorithm.
CUT coin uses the latest advances in cryptography to allow anonymous transactions. Wallet balances, transaction amount, sender and receiver are private by default on our blockchain.
Our innovative Proof of Stake consensus is the first in history to keep the total amount of coins even in staking wallets completely concealed.

Coin emission started in December 2018 with PoW mining stage. In 72 days a total of 18 506 411 CUT (9.3%) were mined.

After switching to PoS consensus there are 179 493 589 CUT left with block rewards of approximately 300 coins every 2 minutes.

After reaching the total supply of 200 million, tail emission of 0.6 CUT per block will kick in, generating less than 0.08% of new coins per year.

Join us here Wink
TELEGRAM ANN@cutc0in | TELEGRAM chat @cutcointalk | TWITTER @CUTc0in | REDDIT r/cutc0in | GITHUB @CUTCOIN | DISCORD @CUTCOIN

Exchanges

UPD Feb 25th
>>>> TESTNET launch PoS consensus Byzantine Berserker <<<<

UPD Mar 7th
>>>> PoS successfully run! 52 000 Hardfork <<<<

UPD May 14th
>>>> New Wallet! Win version <<<<

UPD July 16th
>>>> White Paper White Paper <<<<

UPD July 28th
>>>> Ambassador Campaign   Started <<<<

UPD July 29th