Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CV2] ColossusCoin2.0 | Yobit.net | NovaExchange - Swap to COLX is closed - page 11. (Read 116134 times)

legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002
So if I understand well, it will be possible to run
a few masternodes from same wallet, right ?  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Maybe a fed.
that sell wall on Nova.. Can we break it if the daily volume on Nova is around 3btc? Sounds hard, hopefully not stuck at 5 sats
Daily volume varies between 25k-300k volume.

@metallicelmo,
Shouldn't be hard technically its just finishing the new wallet and making sure it's 100% good to go.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
that sell wall on Nova.. Can we break it if the daily volume on Nova is around 3btc? Sounds hard, hopefully not stuck at 5 sats
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Any reasonable guesses as to what the Marketcap will be by the end of the year?
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
So how is progress regarding adding COLX to Novaexchange? Isn't that difficult because the coin does not exist yet? I understand that is has to be added first before you can setup a swap page? So no listing, no swap?
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Is there a new thread for COLX yet? I feel like I've already posted in it...

🚀 [Pre-ANN] ColossusCoinXT COLX - Coin Swap - Fair Launch, no ICO/ IPO! 🚀
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-colossusxt-colx-private-sustainable-grid-computing-mandatory-update-2141880

Such a progress!! And I love the Roadmap. COLX should take off!
Good Luck!
-Alt
Activity: 338
Merit: 123
COLX - Spread the grid.
Join our ColossusCoin Telegram Group:
COLX - Spread the grid.
What will happened after the swap? Is there still a staking wallet? POS and POW?

As far as i have understood the project staking will be still possible. (think they will release a new wallet)

Swapping will be open for 3 month as of 15th September, 2017 till 15th December, 2017
Yes, CV2 POS Wallet staking will be still possible.
COLX - Spread the grid.

🚀 [Pre-ANN] ColossusCoinXT COLX - Coin Swap - Fair Launch, no ICO/ IPO! 🚀
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-colossusxt-colx-private-sustainable-grid-computing-mandatory-update-2141880

Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
What will happened after the swap? Is there still a staking wallet? POS and POW?

As far as i have understood the project staking will be still possible. (think they will release a new wallet)
COLX - Spread the grid.
We got an E-mail from Support NovaExchange about the upcoming Coin Swap.

COLX has to be added to NovaExchange.com first before NovaExchange.com can set up the Coin Swap Page .

Pay Exchange Listing cost 1 Bitcoin and this option will bypass voting and get COLX listed directly.

Listing Fee to get COLX to the Voting List is 0.2 BTC or 1200 NPOINTS.

For that reason, we bought 1200 NPOINT (Novapoints) to add COLX for voting on NovaExchange and we will buy more NPOINTS for paid voting and to get COLX listed on NovaExchange as soon as possible.

It might also help, if you VOTE for COLX at the appropriate time.

Stay tuned.

Thank you,
Colossuscoin

From https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/

Vote for the coin you want to see on Novaexchange
How does it work
A vote costs 10 NPOINT, you can vote as many times you want and NPOINT is traded here: BTC_NPOINT market. You also gain NPOINT regulary by trading on Novaexchange based on your trade volume.
Disclamer;
You use Novapoints or Bitcoin to list your coin or vote on any already queued coins. Novapoints is credited to your account when you trade on Novaexchange. You can also buy Novapoints in the BTC_NPOINT market. You may also buy coin listing for direct listing, the price is 1.00 BTC. If we for any reason cannot add your coin after you have won the votes needed or bought the listing with BTC these points or BTC will be refunded to your account minus 35%.
Novaexchange only supports coins based on Bitcoin or Litecoin at this point, but is working to support other coins aswell. We will announce when it is possible.
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
stabilascan.org
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
Activity: 70
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
Just found this post in the COLX thread (!) do I understand correctly that COLX has to be added first before there will ever be a swap page?

We got an E-mail from Support NovaExchange about the upcoming Coin Swap.

COLX has to be added to NovaExchange.com first before NovaExchange.com can set up the Coin Swap Page .

Pay Exchange Listing cost 1 Bitcoin and this option will bypass voting and get COLX listed directly.

Listing Fee to get COLX to the Voting List is 0.2 BTC or 1200 NPOINTS.

For that reason, we bought 1200 NPOINT (Novapoints) to add COLX for voting on NovaExchange and we will buy more NPOINTS for paid voting and to get COLX listed on NovaExchange as soon as possible.

It might also help, if you VOTE for COLX at the appropriate time.

Stay tuned.

Thank you,
Colossuscoin

Activity: 381
Merit: 101
Very great respect for their designer
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
That one posted two posts above is fantastic.  Well done.  Professional and sleek,  Off to vote on some entries now.  Grin

Ohh yeah it is epic. BEST ONE

That is indeed awsesome. And $0.71 for 1 COLX? I am so ready for that. I always said if crypto pays my loan on the house, a house in Spain and a new car (E63 AMG preferrably) and still have half left then i am happy. 0.71 would allow me to do so lol.
Activity: 112
That one posted two posts above is fantastic.  Well done.  Professional and sleek,  Off to vote on some entries now.  Grin

Ohh yeah it is epic. BEST ONE

beautiful... good work
Activity: 112

after swapping what price is it foreseen?
Pages:
Jump to: