Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CV2] ColossusCoin2.0 | Yobit.net | NovaExchange - Swap to COLX is closed - page 8. (Read 116134 times)

Activity: 338
Merit: 123
COLX - Spread the grid.

For clarification:
COLX has to be added to NovaExchange.com first
before NovaExchange.com can set up the Coin Swap Page .

See below

We got an E-mail from Support NovaExchange about the upcoming Coin Swap.

COLX has to be added to NovaExchange.com first before NovaExchange.com can set up the Coin Swap Page .

Pay Exchange Listing cost 1 Bitcoin and this option will bypass voting and get COLX listed directly.

Listing Fee to get COLX to the Voting List is 0.2 BTC or 1200 NPOINTS.

For that reason, we bought 1200 NPOINT (Novapoints) to add COLX for voting on NovaExchange and we will buy more NPOINTS for paid voting and to get COLX listed on NovaExchange as soon as possible.

It might also help, if you VOTE for COLX at the appropriate time.

Stay tuned.

Thank you,
Colossuscoin

From https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/

Vote for the coin you want to see on Novaexchange
How does it work
A vote costs 10 NPOINT, you can vote as many times you want and NPOINT is traded here: BTC_NPOINT market. You also gain NPOINT regulary by trading on Novaexchange based on your trade volume.
Disclamer;
You use Novapoints or Bitcoin to list your coin or vote on any already queued coins. Novapoints is credited to your account when you trade on Novaexchange. You can also buy Novapoints in the BTC_NPOINT market. You may also buy coin listing for direct listing, the price is 1.00 BTC. If we for any reason cannot add your coin after you have won the votes needed or bought the listing with BTC these points or BTC will be refunded to your account minus 35%.
Novaexchange only supports coins based on Bitcoin or Litecoin at this point, but is working to support other coins aswell. We will announce when it is possible.
COLX - Spread the grid.
how much cost the masternode ?

1 Masternode will cost 10,000,000 COLX

Masternodes 10,000,000 COLX per Masternode 
(Multiple masternodes per wallet, requires a VPS)
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
how much cost the masternode ?
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
stabilascan.org
if the coin is about 12,000,000 and there's a staking amount, where does the staking amount come from?
Activity: 125
Still on schedule for the swap to start tomorrow?  Smiley

indeed! buy youre bags in bevore the swap! and start staking after the swap for a nice passive income! i can't wait to run my first masternode!
join the community on telegram, https://t.me/colossuscoin
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
Still on schedule for the swap to start tomorrow?  Smiley
COLX - Spread the grid.
they are stored on yobit .... Hope i will swap before the end ..

i also recommend to take youre coins off from yobit, send them to youre desktopwallet
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
I don't know how many coins you have stored there but if you are waiting to send them to Nova, maybe it would be better to keep them on your own pc in the ColossusCoinv2 wallet? Depends on what you want, I usually don't store coins on an exchange longer than a day
they are stored on yobit .... Hope i will swap before the end ..
fu**** i still cant register to novaexchange, still the same error about disabling new users ! i will lost my CV2 coins ??

no worries, you have 3 months for the swap! NOVA is doing everything to fix there issues
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
fu**** i still cant register to novaexchange, still the same error about disabling new users ! i will lost my CV2 coins ??
Where are your coins stored?
Activity: 418
Merit: 250
COLX - Spread the Grid.
Activity: 183
Merit: 103
Crypto maniac - HODL
nova exchange still down. If i store my coins in the WALLET , the swapp will happen ?

Nova exchange is not down! They block several countries (IP) but for sure is working from UK.
So you can buy VPN like PureVPN or different one and you can connect there via UK IP.

No, nothing happen in your wallet. You need to send your coins to nova and swap them manually.
Personally I will do after 25th September.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
i will transfer my colloscoins before the 22. to novaexchange.
Lets see what happens
Only 3 more days for the swap to start!  Smiley
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Nova exchange works again  Cool
it is now possible to register again   Cheesy
yeaaa
awaiting the swap  yeaa  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
you will prlly have to pay a much higher price later if you missing out getting in now.
Simple as that.
Pages:
Jump to: