Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CV2] ColossusCoin2.0 | Yobit.net | NovaExchange - Swap to COLX is closed - page 21. (Read 116134 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 112
Very much looking forward to Colx Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
How / When and where? I can swap my CV2 on Colx?
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Maybe a fed.
With community opinion regarding the MN amount the amount after swap for a MN is 10m -- (20m cv2) which should allow a tremendous diversification of MN holders and won't make this only a whale game.   Smiley

@metallicelmo
Yes, it is possible to be listed on any exchange now.  Most of the "larger" exchanges don't allow coins that have a number in their ticker, so with the full rebranding and the swap to the pivx wallet I think we can reach a broad variety of people and help the community grow immensely.

Also adding this update part in -- It was posted on slack and on the colossus forum trollbox but not here (as far as I've seen -- I tend to view most recent pages):

"I have spoken to presstab a well known and very experienced cryptocurrency developer (he made hyperstake for instance and is a core developer of PIVX) He will do the coin creation for us and as a bonus I have contacted logocreator, he will design the new COLX CollossusCoinXT Logo and wallet splash"

There was more, but I think that's a sign to anyone reading now that they should join telegram so they don't miss out on the latest news.   Smiley
Activity: 176
https://twitter.com/HelioHash
Any chance of this coin hitting bigger exchanges?

Yes.  Cheesy

Actualy after swap to new COLX coin, we have greater chance to
be listed on Bittrex since they dont accept coins with number in their ticker.
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
Any chance of this coin hitting bigger exchanges?
Activity: 418
COLX - Spread the Grid.

Colossuscoin2's proof-of-stake system combines randomization with the concept of "coin age," a number derived from the product of the number of coins times
the number of days the coins have been held.
Coins that have been unspent for at least 7 days begin competing for the next block.
Older and larger sets of coins have a greater probability of signing the next block. However, once a stake of coins has been used to sign a block,
they must start over with zero "coin age" and thus wait at least 7 more days before signing another block.
Also, the probability of finding the next block
reaches a maximum after 28 days in order to prevent very old or very large collections of stakes from dominating the blockchain.
This process secures the network and gradually produces new coins over time without consuming significant computational power.

Coinage is measured by the amount of Coins times the number of days they have been stationary in your wallet.
After one Week of being stationary in your wallet, Coins will be eligible to "Stake" and will compete on the network to prove ownership.
Once you have some Blocks of Coins that are above the minimum age, the little green arrow will light up in your wallet.
Coinage accumulates automatically, you do not need to have your Colossuscoin2 wallet running but once your Coins are past the minimum age of one Week,
they will only Stake once your wallet is open, online and connected to the network. All fees are paid to Stakers which increases the Proof of Stake Block rewards.

At a minimum age of 7 days people can receive a a static block reward of 5000 Coins per Stake and as time goes on it increases the active Coins Staking on the network.
Staking is important because it provides consensus and security for the network, the more people Staking on the network the stronger it is.
The Staking is fairly straightforward, all Proof of stake Blocks reward 5000 Coins per Block at 2 minute Block times.
Average Block to Stake currently is between 50,000 - 100,000, this is the amount of Coins in one transaction sent to
an address in your wallet. Lower amounts would take longer to Stake with a maximum of 28 days when Coinage stops growing.
Coinage is calculated as the number of Coins * the amount of days past.

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Has anyone else noticed that its worth more with ETH than it is BTC?

Still wonder why there's such a wall on the BTC pairing lol

I may just buy that up Smiley

Edit: also chatter is happening on Nova. I think volume is picking up! Great signs for things to come for this project dev!
Just picked up a bunch more cv2.  Anything that the community can do to assist?
Maybe a fed.
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@rogue91/cv2-coinswap-and-rebranding-coming

Let me know if it needs any updates (get a few days before it finalizes on the blockchain)
Activity: 53
hello all, Of people told me that you want a new logo, what are the conditions to respect?
Activity: 216
>>Update<<

Colossuscoin was founded as a energy-efficient Internet currency and want to continue our concept to be a long-term energy-efficient/ Evironmentally friendly Crypto-Currency!  
BitSend is based on POW proof-of-work mining thus mining consumes a lot of energy.
This is one of the reasons why we have decided to continue as a POS/ Proof of Stake Coin.
The new ColossusCoinXT COLX Blockchain will be based on the PIVX Source Code with a fixed PoS block reward.
The PIVX Features are very innovative,  special and awesome (for instance: improved Proof of Stake 3.0 protocol, Masternodes, SwiftTX Instant Transactions,
Private Instant Verified Transactions /full-time private transactions, Obfuscation Mixing Mechanism, innovative variable seesaw reward mechanism, Coin Control ...)
See: https://pivx.org/what-is-pivx/features/  . The start of the Coin Swap on NovaExchange will be will be postponed 1 Week.
We have scheduled to start the Coin Swap on NovaExchange on Aug 31/ Sep 01.
Thank you for your understanding! We will continue to do our best to push ColossusCoin forward!

The Colossuscoin Dev Team

Good Choice!
PIVX's Code Base is advanced and I prefer PIVX's Proof of Stake 3.0 protocol!

PIVX is an open source crypto-currency based on Bitcoin core 0.10.x and DASH. It utilises Proof of Stake 3.0 protocol for securing its network and uses an innovative variable seesaw reward mechanism that dynamically balances 90% of its block reward size between masternodes and staking nodes and 10% dedicated for budget proposals. The goal of PIVX is to achieve a sustainable crypto currency with near instant full-time private transactions, fair governance and community intelligence.
https://pivx.org/what-is-pivx/white-papers/

Good luck and keep up the good work!

-Alt
Activity: 161
Maybe a fed.
Greetings fellow cv2'rs.

I am really liking the community so far.  I have high hopes for further development of this coin.  Question:  Is it best to bootstrap the chain and move my coins to a wallet and start staking?  Or is the maturity time not really worth it with the upcoming changes to the coin?  I'm trying to figure out if I should just leave them on Cryptopia or move them. 

Thanks guys!  And thanks to Mrbates for donating the rest of the btc for development.   Grin

Move them to Nova if anything, and unsure of the full timeline but it takes 7 days to mature so if it comes sooner having a personal wallet is pointless stake wise if the swap comes sooner.
Activity: 338
Merit: 123
COLX - Spread the grid.
Funding complete

Smiley

For real? How do you know?

Because I donated the last amount as well lol

Really fantastic!

As soon as new ColossusCoinXT COLX Wallet Creation is finished we will contact NovaExchange.com to start the Hosted Coin Swap Service by Novaexchange.
This will take some time to ensure that everything is running smoothly.

Thank you very much again!

-colossuscoin

Novaexchange Support:

Hello,
The requirements for use of this service is:
1. Source code of the new chain
2. The new coin up and running with a working chain
3. Sending the funds to your own account, making sure the chain is working properly
4. We will provide an internal tx code so you may transfer funds to our Coin Swap account
5. We set up the Coin Swap service with the desired coins
6. We activate the swap and the new markets
7. When the swap is over we will burn all old coins to a pre defined address.
1 BTC for the premium package
0.5 BTC for the normal package
Premium package is:
Coin swap service with faster response if compilation or chain issues arrises until the swap is over, making sure coins will go in and out of the exchange without issues - working together with the dev in a faster workflow.
Normal package is:
Coin swap service only.
Sincerely,
Novaexchange Support
Activity: 191
I dont mind the pain
I'm in the same, it's around 1 week to maturity but i have around 15 days and still waiting and I bought a few more yesterday. Also I noted: send from cryptopia to your wallet is around 0.001 cv2 fee, but send from your wallet to another wallet, amounts more of 100k cost 20 cv2. 

The swap in novaexchange is really easy to do, the hard thing is the wallet i guess.
Greetings fellow cv2'rs.

I am really liking the community so far.  I have high hopes for further development of this coin.  Question:  Is it best to bootstrap the chain and move my coins to a wallet and start staking?  Or is the maturity time not really worth it with the upcoming changes to the coin?  I'm trying to figure out if I should just leave them on Cryptopia or move them. 

Thanks guys!  And thanks to Mrbates for donating the rest of the btc for development.   Grin
Activity: 6
Maybe a fed.
Activity: 191
I dont mind the pain
Pages:
Jump to: