Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CV2] ColossusCoin2.0 | Yobit.net | NovaExchange - Swap to COLX is closed - page 22. (Read 116134 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Maybe a fed.
Activity: 338
Merit: 123
COLX - Spread the grid.
Why is so hard to register on ColossusCoin forum ?

I tried to register to leave my username and CV2 address so I
can contribute in CV2 team for BOINC project but I cant register
on forum because spelling english words is not my best side  Grin
(english is not my native language).

Who knows how many peoples worldwide wanted to join CV2 forum, but they
cant because they dont know to spell. Maybe this is reason of low forum activity
Please guys, remove this unnecessary step

Its an anti spam feature although it glitches for native English speakers sometimes as well.

I.e. cv2
Satoshi Nakamoto
^ error.
Then try again a little bit later it works fine.

We need to enable the anti spam feature because of massive spam attacks recently.
If you have issues to register on our colossuscointalk.org forums please contact us per PM and we will add you manually.

Thank you for your understanding.
Maybe a fed.

cant because they dont know to spell. Maybe this is reason of low forum activity

Its an anti spam feature although it glitches for native English speakers sometimes as well.

I.e. cv2
Satoshi Nakamoto
^ error.
Then try again a little bit later it works fine.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
https://twitter.com/HelioHash

Maybe a fed.
I have too many coins to catch up on, so I turned on my twitter alert for CV2 so I can get notified about the swap. Any ideas when the swap commencement will start?
They're currently working on the new wallet, I assume within a few days of that being completed on top of the funds being raised though.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
I have too many coins to catch up on, so I turned on my twitter alert for CV2 so I can get notified about the swap. Any ideas when the swap commencement will start?
Activity: 459
cv2 is good coin. Will be better? Im agree and will be glad to see it
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
bootstrap for cv2 (11.08.2017)

https://mega.nz/#!YOBC3IiB!o0K5eHCPsqkO-6zhdQfKQTFRmz7eEVlNKGH9accbxLg

unpack zip files and put it into %appdata%/roaming/ColossusCoin

then start wallet.
Activity: 161
So what I understand is that you are creating a new coin with a new blockchain and you are going to swap the old coin for the new? When and how will this take place?

I think we need to hit Crowdfunding so it can get to 1btc, so the updates saw soon
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
So what I understand is that you are creating a new coin with a new blockchain and you are going to swap the old coin for the new? When and how will this take place?
Activity: 154
0x3a730F3323481De284C92Ad82764D095f188B41b
hm it's a pity I missed this, where/how can i still get me some of them good coins?  Cheesy

Novaexchange, cryptopia and yobit.

Swaps coming soon though
Expectations are subject to change
Now just like death
Look forward to new development
Maybe a fed.
hm it's a pity I missed this, where/how can i still get me some of them good coins?  Cheesy

Novaexchange, cryptopia and yobit.

Swaps coming soon though
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Activity: 338
Merit: 123
COLX - Spread the grid.
.42 sent to the donation fund.

(Also, all unswapped coins are effectively burnt leading to a much smaller supply correct?)

AWESOME!!

Thank you very much for this generous top contribution!
We appreciate your generous support and trust in our project.

We reached our first goal (new COLX Wallet Creation) and we are starting to build the new
ColossusCoinX COLX Blockchain.
All unclaimed unswapped COLX coins will be destroyed by sending them to an unrecoverable address with no keys.

The result will decrease the supply of the new ColossusCoinX Currency.

All Colossuscoin2 CV2 swapped will be destroyed at the end of the swap by Novaexchange to a pre-defined address.
Maybe a fed.
.42 sent to the donation fund.

(Also, all unswapped coins are effectively burnt leading to a much smaller supply correct?)
Maybe a fed.
Is there a trick to getting the wallet connected to the network?  Maybe something I should be doing?  I'd like to move my coins from Cryptopia and start staking them.  Thanks!

Need to add the config file, and join telegram for better help.
Maybe a fed.
CrowdFunding
We are planning to build a new ColossusCoin XT Blockchain (Ticker: COLX). It will be based on the BidSend Source Code and we will do a full Swap (2:1 exchange rate) on NovaExchange.
https://novaexchange.com/coinswap/ . For 2 ColossusCoin2 (CV2) you will get 1 ColossusCoinXT (COLX).
The Total Circulating Money Supply will get halved to 12 Billion COLX Coins.

New ColossusCoinXT Wallet Specs: Xevan and DK3 Difficulty Algorithm, Masternode Network, Darksend, InstantX, Built-in Paperwallet

The crowdfunding is active. Please send BTC to Bitcoin Address: 18MXDWxe9Z6dEW5XV78CRomZBdiTEpeC2H if you want to support the Project.
First Goal: 0.55 BTC for new COLX Wallet Creation.
Second Goal: 0.50 BTC for NovaExchange Coin Swap Service
Note: If we don't achieve our goals we will just do a CV2 ColossusCoin2.0 Feature update with the collected funds.

The Dev fund address will stay public so the community can see our transparency.

Thank you!
The Colossuscoin Dev Team

Current Contributions: 0.15627252 BTC
Sudo23: 0.055 BTC
Heat007: 0.01 BTC
Th82: 0.01 BTC
Anonymous: ~0.0686 BTC
fishfishfish313: 0.0127 BTC
https://blockchain.info/address/18MXDWxe9Z6dEW5XV78CRomZBdiTEpeC2H

Thank you!
The Colossuscoin Dev Team

Post cv2 addresses.  Idm that its devs lol.
Merit: 252
Is there a trick to getting the wallet connected to the network?  Maybe something I should be doing?  I'd like to move my coins from Cryptopia and start staking them.  Thanks!
Activity: 418
COLX - Spread the Grid.

If you want to contribute and donate some of your stake rewards,  you can use MultiSend in the ColossusCoin2.0 wallet.
Please send a percent of your stake reward to the Colossuscoin2.0 [CV2] Development Fund Donation Address: CbosaSFpp8AMvoB9wXMeaXuBc1yNSFz3Ba

What is MultiSend?
MultiSend: MultiSend is a rebuild of what used to be called Stake For Charity (s4c). MultiSend allows a user to automatically send a percent of their stake reward to as many addresses as you would like. The MultiSend transaction is sent when the staked coins mature (60 confirmations). The only current restriction is that you cannot choose to send more than 100% of your stake using MultiSend. MultiSend is a perfect tool for sending reoccurring payments to a friend, sending part of your stake to a dice site, sending part of your stake to IRC, or even sending part of your stake straight to your exchange address. View the MultiSend Wiki Page http://hyperstake.wikia.com/wiki/Multisend for more information.

To access MultiSend in the wallet: Tools --> MultiSend

Pages:
Jump to: