Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CV2] ColossusCoin2.0 | Yobit.net | NovaExchange - Swap to COLX is closed - page 4. (Read 116134 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 10
Looks like Nova may have just shut down the CV2 markets. No orders are loading for me. Could see some heavy dumps of COLX soon as people swap into it. Good luck buying or selling, depending on which side of the fence you're on!

False alert.. looks like Nova was just sucking at loading details. Unsure when they're going to actually delist CV2. Was supposed to happen 10/15, but that's passed. Really interested to see how that's going to go for the COLX market..
Looks like Nova may have just shut down the CV2 markets. No orders are loading for me. Could see some heavy dumps of COLX soon as people swap into it. Good luck buying or selling, depending on which side of the fence you're on!
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
stabilascan.org
Activity: 418
Merit: 250
COLX - Spread the Grid.
Hi Dev's, plese I need help for install my masternode. Is there a slack or discord channel for Helping? or can I find anywhere a description.

any help I would very much welcome.

Please have a look at COLX ANN:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-colossusxt-colx-private-sustainable-grid-computing-mandatory-update-2141880

Tutorials:
COLX Masternode installation guide (summary)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22377991

How to stake using your COLX wallet
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22851436

Activity: 896
Merit: 323
Hi Dev's, plese I need help for install my masternode. Is there a slack or discord channel for Helping? or can I find anywhere a description.

any help I would very much welcome.
Is it possible at the moment to create a master code with COLX? If yes, where can I find a manual, which settings in detail are necessary to create a masternode? Thanks in advance for the help.
Looks like the price went up 25% or am I wrong? anything going on I'm not aware of?

At 3 sats, the only direction is up 25% or down 33%. Large swings is the name of the game at these rates.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
Looks like the price went up 25% or am I wrong? anything going on I'm not aware of?
Hi together. I'm looking for a setup description to install a masternode for CLOX in my PC.

I have download the wallet, blockchain is syncron and I have a static IP adress.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252

2017-10-02 12:44 - CV2/COLX info
https://novaexchange.com/news/
CV2 ColossusCoin2 markets are closing on 15. October, 2017. Delisting due to a full coin swap to a new ColossusCoin XT Blockchain,
please swap your ColossusCoin2 CV2 to the new ColossusCoinXT COLX BlockChain

So how would this affect the amount of COLX that will circulate. If people catch up on this thread to late they would be unable to swap or is it just the market closing so you cant trade cv2 anymore?

The markets close on 10/15, which means it will be very difficult to trade (buy or sell) any CV2 coins you may have. Any coins you have after 10/15 can be traded in until December for COLX. After December, if you have CV2, you keep them... for..ever. FOR EVER!

Any CV2 that aren't traded in for COLX will reduce the total supply of COLX as those COLX coins that were created intended to be swapped will be burned.

I'm confused.

Please explain it like a 6 year old.

Say I have 1 million cv2 now I have 500K COLx Right?   Does that say on Nova or do I need to move to new wallet?

2. Can I make a master node with my 500K colx??

3. Anything new and special with thenew colx that the old didn't do, I guess the question is why are we doing this swap? What's the benefit?

You can see the amount of swapped coins on Nova.

You can do the swap manually on Nova by going to the Coin Swap service tab under Wallets.

It is 10 million COLX for a Masternode.  So, 20 million cv2 coins. 

COLX is a PIVX type coin and has better tech than cv2.  Community and dev team is quite solid.

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects

CV2 ColossusCoin2 markets are closing on 15. October, 2017. Delisting due to a full coin swap to a new ColossusCoin XT Blockchain,

So how would this affect the amount of COLX that will circulate. If people catch up on this thread to late they would be unable to swap or is it just the market closing so you cant trade cv2 anymore?

The markets close on 10/15, which means it will be very difficult to trade (buy or sell) any CV2 coins you may have. Any coins you have after 10/15 can be traded in until December for COLX. After December, if you have CV2, you keep them... for..ever. FOR EVER!

Any CV2 that aren't traded in for COLX will reduce the total supply of COLX as those COLX coins that were created intended to be swapped will be burned.

I'm confused.

Please explain it like a 6 year old.

Say I have 1 million cv2 now I have 500K COLx Right?   Does that say on Nova or do I need to move to new wallet?

2. Can I make a master node with my 500K colx??

3. Anything new and special with thenew colx that the old didn't do, I guess the question is why are we doing this swap? What's the benefit?

Activity: 882

Activity: 338
Merit: 123
COLX - Spread the grid.

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
what is happening with the chain
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
The computation time, according to the block chain change, 10124 invariable, the time also invariable, has not mature. It's been over for 15 hours, and I guess I'll have to wait 14800 hours, and then wait for the update
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
MN pay - block 10089

26368b657bf046324c69bee17d2e5b601c7172290b01bd2285292b3c353d1e60

mn is good!!!!!!!

Who has block mining?
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
MN pay - block 10089

26368b657bf046324c69bee17d2e5b601c7172290b01bd2285292b3c353d1e60

mn is good!!!!!!!
Activity: 882
Will it be possible to stake without having a masternode?
Pages:
Jump to: