Author

Topic: [ANN] [CVC] CIVIC Tokensale Successfully Completed - page 102. (Read 173551 times)

Activity: 334
Merit: 101
What is the ICO price? Cant find any infos about it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
really pretty concerned about the quantity of emission. Names are well known here, but some explanation needed for sure
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I am particularly concerned about the planned 1 Billion coin to be produced for this project. Will that number make the coin hard to increase in value? I am just a newbie by the way so my questioning may not be all right.

This is EXACTLY what I am wondering. And people should not withhold information, they need all of us they can get: For VOLUME and also to adopt the technology. Its a numbers game, and they need as many of us as possible. That is why I think an answer is in order.

Marina_T?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
I am particularly concerned about the planned 1 Billion coin to be produced for this project. Will that number make the coin hard to increase in value? I am just a newbie by the way so my questioning may not be all right.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
The team is good and the project looks legitimate but usually the coins with large supply tends to get dumped too much.
One of the worst scams ever. 67% "premine" is ridiculous. Investors will never get any gain in best case from this shit. Initial cap is ridiculous also.
They even keep 1% to cover token sales, sounds like a spit in a face.

Anyone care to comment on this? I am hearing this same statement many times lately, and on a podcast about Civic. I would like to hear from the more experienced users, and I am not alone in wondering. Is this nothing more than a liquid capital play with a flatline permanently?
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
how much was sold at the pre ico ?
Activity: 463
Merit: 256
https://app.civic.com/plan-select :

If you are interested in our Token Sale, you will need to download our app.

https://www.civic.com/app (where i can download app):

Now available on iOS. Coming soon on Android

are you serious or joking,guys?you haven't app for join the ico for one of the most popular platforms in the world?   Grin

and it's 4 days before the sale?  Grin

One of the worst scams ever. 67% "premine" is ridiculous. Investors will never get any gain in best case from this shit. Initial cap is ridiculous also.

So then why is anyone here in this discussion about participation of the ICO. And my question is dead serious... why even bother then? And you were the only person to call this a scam so far (at least as far as I remember seeing in this thread). So this thing is dead before it even launches?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
Once again, as Jim Morrison said, "Proud to be a part of this number"!  This looks like a decent project with real developers and I hope the best for it.  These uses for blockchain tech are breathtaking to me.  We are truly living in a new world.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Activity: 140
So, in order to participate we need to install / register with the Civic App correct? If that is the case, its only showing the IOS version currently...

https://www.civic.com/app

I do not own anything apple / iOS. Is there going to be an android variant in time for the rest of us?

Does anyone else have any information about the app for android?

It is planned to be released by Monday. Thank you for staying patient.
Do we need to verify identity before donating? Can we send ether via myetherwallet.com and a nano ledger wallet? Will the tokens be receivable back to the nano wallet? Thanks for the help!!!

Please wait for the FAQ to be published - to receive it as soon as it is released subscribe for updates at tokensale.civic.com
sorry but is all bit confusing right now ...sale start in 4 days , hope FAQ will be out soon
Activity: 195
Do we need to verify identity before donating? Can we send ether via myetherwallet.com and a nano ledger wallet? Will the tokens be receivable back to the nano wallet? Thanks for the help!!!

Please wait for the FAQ to be published - to receive it as soon as it is released subscribe for updates at tokensale.civic.com
Activity: 17
It doesn't need a bounty. So tired of hearing about bounties. Spend the money.
Activity: 756
Merit: 108
The ico date is very close but there is not yet a bounty. Translations can be very helpful in spreading the project
So, they don't need this kind of marketing and i think this is good, becouse they reliant in crowdsale and in a fast ico.
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
The ico date is very close but there is not yet a bounty. Translations can be very helpful in spreading the project
Activity: 11
Are we blocked from participating if we are in the USA? That's seriously messed up if its true.

No, you are not. There is no block by country.

Thanks for this message, I have removed/edited my message.   This is a huge plus that you will not be blocking US based investors. 

I am Non-US but it shows Civic is doing things right if it is open to all.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
I really like how https://tokenmarket.net allows Civic users to sign up for an account. Works perfectly the way it's intended.
Activity: 195
Are we blocked from participating if we are in the USA? That's seriously messed up if its true.

No, you are not. There is no block by country.
Jump to: