Author

Topic: [ANN] [CVC] CIVIC Tokensale Successfully Completed - page 105. (Read 173551 times)

Activity: 629
Merit: 258
So is the company CIVIC legit?   Huh
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
I will invest. A different and beautiful project. I can't find bounty page ?

There is no bounty  nor bonus for early participants, I think the names behind the project will surely sell it
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
I will invest. A different and beautiful project. I can't find bounty page ?
Activity: 485
Merit: 100
waiting for social media bounty and reserve indonesian translation.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I am concerned by the lack of community support here and on telegram. No responses from the Civic team.
Vinny Lingham is very active on Twitter
Activity: 322
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
Is the 33 million cap based on the total shares of 1 billion?
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Looks very promising! Waiting for CIVIC ICO to start.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
I know the project will be over subcribe to, but my concern is how to find users to use their platform, all these ideas coming up in the space recently is good but the challenge is how to find users to use it
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
i just checked civic.com
Domain:civic.com
Registrar:ENOM, INC.
Registration Date:1997-12-26
Expiration Date:2017-12-25
Updated Date:2016-05-10

REGISTRANT CONTACT
Name:WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
Organization:WHOISGUARD, INC.
Street:P.O. BOX 0823-03411
City:PANAMA
State:PANAMA
Postal Code:00000
Phone:+507.8365503
Fax:+51.17057182

check their phone number and beware

This domain is protected by whoisguard so you are talking about that phone number which is from provider of that. Nothing wrong with that phone number do little more research about.
Activity: 273
Merit: 13
BLOG POST AND SOCIAL MEDIA BOUNTY SHOULD BE AVAILABLE FOR CIVIC COIN
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
i just checked civic.com
Domain:civic.com
Registrar:ENOM, INC.
Registration Date:1997-12-26
Expiration Date:2017-12-25
Updated Date:2016-05-10

REGISTRANT CONTACT
Name:WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
Organization:WHOISGUARD, INC.
Street:P.O. BOX 0823-03411
City:PANAMA
State:PANAMA
Postal Code:00000
Phone:+507.8365503
Fax:+51.17057182

check their phone number and beware
Activity: 18
$350 per ETH later, suddenly I'm not feeling too sour and bent out of shape as before. Why not. Maybe I'll buy in post-exchange sell off when it's worth 400. Good luck to those who luckily got in.
Activity: 18
My presale contract had been voided for mistakenly exceeding the funding limit and I immediately replied and had been waiting for a response with a new docusign to fill out. But have heard nothing after a prompt reply and multiple emails. Not happy.

That makes two.  Roll Eyes

I think they need to void it if you need changes after you sign it - a Docusign thing

You see, normally I'm all for "you should read and re-read twice. So that's on you.", and maybe it mostly is, but this is what gets me: I receive an email from Marina asking to specify what target amount I'd like to invest. I specify an amount over $50,000 and she replies with a thank you follow up as confirmation. So when the contract arrives I fill out the amount discussed. Only after do I see in small print that the docusign is now specifying the minimum buy in is $50,000 and the maximum is $50,000 as well. Why waste my time and mislead by asking how much I intended to invest if there is literally only one figure one  can invest? It just irritated me, and I'd wish I'd caught it in the contract itself at the time. But it also would have been nice to have had that clearly outlined in the first place, because these folks know how much crowdsale participants want to be maximally prepared and ready to go when crowdsales launch. It's little surprises like that which can make a difference. It's technically no "fault" of theirs because truly they owe us nothing, but it still is very annoying.

But whatever, I'm still happy with my uninvested ethereum breaking $300 and hope a few of you are too. Maybe there's some none presale available if this 66% of presale cap is truly real.
Activity: 219
I hear that all the taken is sale out...
not surprised,  is a very good movie
Activity: 252
I hear that all the taken is sale out...
Activity: 219
My presale contract had been voided for mistakenly exceeding the funding limit and I immediately replied and had been waiting for a response with a new docusign to fill out. But have heard nothing after a prompt reply and multiple emails. Not happy.

That makes two.  Roll Eyes

I think they need to void it if you need changes after you sign it - a Docusign thing
Activity: 1092
Hodlers Network
another project by Argon Group
hope will be succed, just like BCAP,,
good luck
Activity: 434
I am concerned by the lack of community support here and on telegram. No responses from the Civic team.
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

That makes two.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 182
How can I particapate the pre-sale. Couldn't find any information. If you share some information or a link, I'd be appreciate  Undecided
Jump to: