Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CVC] CIVIC Tokensale Successfully Completed - page 3. (Read 173551 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 1
IMO civic has failed, watch the vinny interviews (garbage) and now who is actually using it (noone to irrelevant little guys).
Tierion failed hard. Civic will be next but vinny cant loose his face.

So what is nexo, Coinbase, Revolut, HSBC, Nationwide, TransferWise, Bittrex...using for KYC, well onfido not bs cvc.
DYOR
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Is CIVIC a Good Project?

and x 50 still possible?

i want to go Balls Deep on this project
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
The latest video from WVinny Lingham  from the Civic project where he talks about personal data management and data masking
https://decrypt.co/10138/controlling-your-identity-data-with-vinny-lingham-of-civic?utm_content=buffera7b35&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
1ce
Activity: 211
Merit: 101
quick question.  i tried to buy and sell cvc on bittrex and i was told 'its not available in my jurisdiction'.  I am in America.   Is this true and when did this change.  I have civic on bittrex.

please assist

thank you

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360029523891
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
quick question.  i tried to buy and sell cvc on bittrex and i was told 'its not available in my jurisdiction'.  I am in America.   Is this true and when did this change.  I have civic on bittrex.

please assist

thank you
I think Bittrex announced removal of CVC from US markets few months ago. You should withdraw from Bittrex to Binance (I'm not entirely sure maybe they're restricting US customers) or Coinbase to sell it off.
when will CVC be deleted at Bittrex? I see trading on Bittrex CVC has a volume of $ 7,049 USD,
and it still applies there, if it is true Bittrex will delete it it will be very unfortunate
They won't remove CVC from Bittrex, They've only removed CVC from US markets, For now only international users can trade CVC. Once things get clearer they might add CVC to US market again.
Thank you for giving a brief and easy to understand explanation, I am very helped by your explanation,
and let's follow the development of this CVC whether CVC will be added to the US market again or not
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

please assist

thank you
I think Bittrex announced removal of CVC from US markets few months ago. You should withdraw from Bittrex to Binance (I'm not entirely sure maybe they're restricting US customers) or Coinbase to sell it off.
when will CVC be deleted at Bittrex? I see trading on Bittrex CVC has a volume of $ 7,049 USD,
and it still applies there, if it is true Bittrex will delete it it will be very unfortunate
They won't remove CVC from Bittrex, They've only removed CVC from US markets, For now only international users can trade CVC. Once things get clearer they might add CVC to US market again.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102

please assist

thank you
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

please assist

thank you
Activity: 68

please assist

thank you
1ce
price 1 ? 2 ? or 3 sat

No, you will have a debt when you buy.
1ce
CIVIC team released the wallet. Was this precisely the main goal of the entire project, for which funds were raised during the "so great loud" ICO?

Civic Wallet will be released in Fall 2019.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
CIVIC team released the wallet. Was this precisely the main goal of the entire project, for which funds were raised during the "so great loud" ICO?
1ce
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Civic Wallet
Your identity. Your money. Your choice.
Join the next generation identity and payment network, where your identity information, money, and crypto live on your device and enable you to transact everywhere privately, securely, and conveniently.

https://www.civic.com/wallet/

Activity: 735
Merit: 17
Samsung And South Korean Enterprises Enter The Blockchain ID Race

The idea of a blockchain-based digital Identity system began as an innovative dream with start-ups in the space, such as Civic, working towards it.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/darrynpollock/2019/07/16/samsung-and-south-korean-enterprises-enter-the-blockchain-id-race/#7b7c874222b5
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

How you telling that the price of CVC will go above the price of ICO? I have not seen too much progress or not seeing too much development of the project which may  turn into below to above of ICO price.

This project was more based on hype. They have some technology, and even some product. But tokens useless here. As they dont have token using - no liquidity.
Activity: 50
Automated Retail Trends Paving the Way for Vending Machines of the Future https://www.civic.com/blog/automated-retail-trends-paving-the-way/
Activity: 1059
Merit: 256
is there any burning mechanism for CVC token likes KNC (Kyber) ?
No.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
is there any burning mechanism for CVC token likes KNC (Kyber) ?
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
... I have not seen too much progress ...
Everyone sees what he wants to see.
I also want to see what will go on and when either the prediction of him goes on his way or miss the way and goes opposite of his way, time can answer all of our question.
Indeed, what you say is true, so it is better for us to be patient and I am sure with the passage of time our questions will be answered, most importantly, let's see what happens later
Pages:
Jump to: