Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] • CYGNUS • [CYG] • X11 POW/POS • Consensus Polls • Dynamic Development - page 5. (Read 59669 times)

Activity: 395
Merit: 250
Without a doubt, it's over.

Fuck dev, my money.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
Dev,

Is there any roadmap for the coin. If not, how much time will it take to prepare.
As we mentioned many times before, it's imposibble to have a clear roadmap as each point will be suggested and voted by the community. Each "step" in Cygnus lifecycle will be decided by the community, so we can't "predict" any features, or developments.

Wrong. You could mention what skillsets your developers have, but guess what you don't have any developers. If the community decides on a Zerocoin implementation and tech that prevents blockchain bloat? then what? You're going to magically pull some skilled devs out of your hat?. You give nothing substantial, you hide behind this community consensus thing.

This whole coin in a scam and you are awaiting a Bittrex add to dump all your coins. These 37 pages are filled with mooncries of kids dreaming to be rich and hot air.

You have all been warned.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
I told all of you assholes this was a scam from the get go. Congrats to those who listened, to those who didn't enjoy the bagholding.
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
whale probably accumulated below 100sat and now want to double his money at 200sat   Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
2,3 mill coins on sale @ 200 satoshi  Huh

Oh no! Sell your coins as fast as possible!  Cheesy

Whale trying to scare you...

The whale might be mad that I bought so many coins for so cheap. They might be done with the coin and want out.

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

Oh no! Sell your coins as fast as possible!  Cheesy

Whale trying to scare you...
Activity: 338
legendary
Activity: 966
Yes i agree dev is piece of shit but this coin is very good need some final touch Smiley
legendary
someone just bought 1million CYG....2 BTC volume!!!!  Shocked

DEV maybe a piece of shit but this coin aint  Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
This isn`t shit at all, coins dev that is one piece of s... Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

lots of activity for a coin that's supposedly shit.

Activity: 121
Cyg mini pump at yobit  Smiley
sb is still dumping a lot of cyg... REKT

Additionally the magic of Yobit is you can sell to your self, so if you are willing to take the 0.2% hit, you can sell your self large amounts of coins and make it look like someone is dumping, but really nothing is happening. I know because I have done it Wink

By that same logic, you can buy from yourself, so you can make it look like a huge amount of buying is happening, while also no coins are changing hands.

Its for this reason that most exchanges do not allow this type of trade.
sb owns 5 mill out of 14 mill - this person is dumping all his stake rewards fyi

Thats the Yobit wallet no staking from that.
how do you know that?

You can follow the transactions that have to do with it.

http://cyg.altexplorers.info:3039/address/5ZhLUKon4n2bh6eojrvbhxrziJJv7c7Vr1

No stake coins coming in, but coins going out to various addresses. This is one of yobit's wallets. Its likely the main storage wallet, while other smaller wallets are primarily used for most transactions in and out of the exchange.

Look around at the transactions that come from this wallet if you are not convinced.

Staking manifests as a bunch of 0-3 cyg deposits, looking at some of the other wallets you can see ones which are staking because of the plethora of small cyg deposits.
Coin dump to 3 sat.. blah-blah-blah)) Rise with the fallen!

3sat whale is the defender of the universe

Lets make it 4 sat
legendary

3sat whale is the defender of the universe
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Activity: 462
Cyg mini pump at yobit  Smiley
Great time to dump all your coins, and get out before the ship has fully sunken Cheesy
Activity: 338
Cyg mini pump at yobit  Smiley
sb is still dumping a lot of cyg... REKT
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
legendary
at least the dev did not dump..maybe he still with Easter bunny
Pages:
Jump to: