Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] • CYGNUS • [CYG] • X11 POW/POS • Consensus Polls • Dynamic Development - page 6. (Read 59669 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Yo dev come back and push this good coin to the right track..
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
sb owns 5 mill out of 14 mill - this person is dumping all his stake rewards fyi

Thats the Yobit wallet no staking from that.
how do you know that?
Activity: 121
sb owns 5 mill out of 14 mill - this person is dumping all his stake rewards fyi

Thats the Yobit wallet no staking from that.
it's too soon for a community takeover - first we need 10 sat  Cool

3sat whale gave up and left  Grin

Do you want me to put it back? 

Edit: There I put some back at 3 sat.

who is sb Huh  large account holder at Yoloshit? Roll Eyes
no last time block explorer worked i saw #1 wallet with ca. 5mill coins - this guy is getting each day a lot of stake rewards and is dumping all since day 1.
HIGH VOLUME DUMP SCAM COIN nuff said
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

who is sb Huh  large account holder at Yoloshit? Roll Eyes
legendary
it's too soon for a community takeover - first we need 10 sat  Cool

3sat whale gave up and left  Grin
it's too soon for a community takeover - first we need 10 sat  Cool
legendary
Activity: 966
Stuped dev destroying such good project, maybe it is time for community to takeover.
So: good start, great mining hashrate (mining cost about 300 sat per CYG) and now dev abandon this ship without dump premine? It looks like a typical get rid of the weak players from the ship  Wink

The dev still has control of the remaining 410K premine coins. They have been moved (they were moved on 3/23), but are located in this address:  5nmYrfNme64Wgnq1ZZ5KzDXipaTEXpYAP6

The remaining 22000 airdrop coins are still in the airdrop wallet.

It is obvious the dev has abandoned this coin, despite the good idea, and general community interest. Seems pretty stupid, the guy likely made no money off of it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
So: good start, great mining hashrate (mining cost about 300 sat per CYG) and now dev abandon this ship without dump premine? It looks like a typical get rid of the weak players from the ship  Wink

Well as far as i know he did not have any more premine money to dump. I tried to contact him but no reply i really don't know what could happen. It is pretty fucked situation that i still own the thread(friendly advice don't open a thread for a coin as it does not feels well to have an abandoned thread in your control) so i am asking your opinion now. What should i do with this thread abandoned by the dev?
Should i lock it or place a warning in it that dev abandoned the coin, or i should simply wait until hopefuly somebody shows up to take this over?
3 days countdown then take an action imho, send another warning to the dev.

I doubt he read any of them dev account wasn't even accessed since 22.
Activity: 206
So: good start, great mining hashrate (mining cost about 300 sat per CYG) and now dev abandon this ship without dump premine? It looks like a typical get rid of the weak players from the ship  Wink

Well as far as i know he did not have any more premine money to dump. I tried to contact him but no reply i really don't know what could happen. It is pretty fucked situation that i still own the thread(friendly advice don't open a thread for a coin as it does not feels well to have an abandoned thread in your control) so i am asking your opinion now. What should i do with this thread abandoned by the dev?
Should i lock it or place a warning in it that dev abandoned the coin, or i should simply wait until hopefuly somebody shows up to take this over?
3 days countdown then take an action imho, send another warning to the dev.
Activity: 686
So: good start, great mining hashrate (mining cost about 300 sat per CYG) and now dev abandon this ship without dump premine? It looks like a typical get rid of the weak players from the ship  Wink

lol 10 sat incoming - it's funny to see that people still buying this coin.  Grin
Activity: 606
legendary
So still everyone buying this coin, glad to hear that. Smiley

we got plenty of dumb money  Grin  Cool
legendary
Activity: 966
So still everyone buying this coin, glad to hear that. Smiley
Activity: 33
Merit: 0

I bought a few more. Everyone says this is shit so I thought I better buy. I will hold until 2000 sat.

You'll be holding for quite a while then, CYG is dead Smiley

Most interesting is that the same thing written about XBU, GIG, HMP and other coins..
Activity: 462

I bought a few more. Everyone says this is shit so I thought I better buy. I will hold until 2000 sat.

You'll be holding for quite a while then, CYG is dead Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: