Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] • CYGNUS • [CYG] • X11 POW/POS • Consensus Polls • Dynamic Development - page 10. (Read 59669 times)

Activity: 727
Merit: 501
looks like no one want to dump below 100 satoshi

we have a floor for our little moon rocket  Kiss
And the first submission proposal is about to end. I thought CYG would have been dumped lot more with that unusual development timetable (ok, most of the roadmaps are never fulfilled, I know) but it has been able to maintain a quite stable value all this time. Waiting for the evolution of price next week.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100

Is this an "Air drop" coin? I will take some if it is.

On the bright side, if you've interest in this coin. It costs $0.0007 per coin, so if you find a penny on the ground you can get 15 CYG for it. Which means the airdrop is worth 79 cents.

lol I've never thought of it like that before, I like it  Cool

Thats how I think about all alt coins. I figure when they are cheap, I should own at least $10 of anything. Never know when something is going to take off and that $10 becomes 1000. There seems to be a bigger success rate to coins than 1/100 so its pretty hard to end up losing money.
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
looks like no one want to dump below 100 satoshi

we have a floor for our little moon rocket  Kiss
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

On the bright side, if you've interest in this coin. It costs $0.0007 per coin, so if you find a penny on the ground you can get 15 CYG for it. Which means the airdrop is worth 79 cents.

Well, I think its all dumped by now anyway. Airdrop used to be be worth close to $5.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

lol I've never thought of it like that before, I like it  Cool

legendary
Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014

sorry! but airdrop is end.

Is there a list of people who received the airdrop and how much they got?

user will get 1187.4 CYG.Read the first page
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

Is there a list of people who received the airdrop and how much they got?

legendary
Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

Activity: 882
Merit: 429
I agree with you @Kruemmelmonster, someone is buying low and then flood the market.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
i have a feeling somebody or a group is still dumping this coin at these prices..
wouldn't be surprised to see sub 100 soon.
no fud just my opinion - i have buy orders all over the orderbook Wink
Pumpity pump pump, Dumpity dump dump

I'd like someone to dump this one hard to be honest. I have some little buys down at 100 sat I want to see filled  Grin Grin
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Pumpity pump pump, Dumpity dump dump
keep sending mails to bittrex guys, they will add it and everyone will benifit from that...this is very imprortant and we are not giving up!! CYGNUS for the win !

Bittrex really doesn't have the volume it once had. A bittrex add will not do much of anything. Now if this were to get added on Poloniex, thats a different story.
IMO Eth was the big shot for Polo. Since then we can see the highest volumes there. On bittrex there are much more coins afaik

You are right, Bittrex has a lot more coins, but the people with big wallets are on Polo. Its the better exchange as well considering it allows trading on margin. Bittrex isn't bad by any means, but its not that big of a step up over Yobit.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
keep sending mails to bittrex guys, they will add it and everyone will benifit from that...this is very imprortant and we are not giving up!! CYGNUS for the win !

Bittrex really doesn't have the volume it once had. A bittrex add will not do much of anything. Now if this were to get added on Poloniex, thats a different story.
IMO Eth was the big shot for Polo. Since then we can see the highest volumes there. On bittrex there are much more coins afaik

Activity: 770
Look like this was a fast pump...
Hope ì'm wrong but all looks silent again!

I am more than sure that once the poll is started and the wallet update will be released price will be back in the 500 sat range, maybe even earlier
Activity: 952
Look like this was a fast pump...
Hope ì'm wrong but all looks silent again!
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
Just sit tight folks, volume has been consistent so this is definitely going somewhere.
Pages:
Jump to: