Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] • CYGNUS • [CYG] • X11 POW/POS • Consensus Polls • Dynamic Development - page 54. (Read 59669 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Activity: 912
Merit: 505
how to download wallet dev? wallet can not download.

copy full link
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
how to download wallet dev? wallet can not download.
Activity: 594
Blockchain entrepreneur✔
I don't know. Looks like another coin with nothing news.

I'm out...
waste of mining capacity or money.

Good luck.
Activity: 770
Pools are popping out for some clone shitcoins and yet nothing for cygnus?
C'mon guys we need a pool
Activity: 924
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
Cygnus, looking so good!

Good luck!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Regarding the Virustotal alert, unfortunately we don't know the reason why K7GW gives a false positive detection, but during the development process we will try to find out the reason, and hopefully we can ascertain you that there is no reason for any worries.

The Premine (~8.25% of the total PoW supply) and the first 4 blocks which were mined to get the Premine block secured, was split in 2 parts.
• The first part, 957.919 CYG was sent to a Bounty wallet - 5hkjdzopGNKSEX1hA9xSzQryhwXrKkyL9Y
• The second part, 1.187.400 CYG was sent to an Airdrop wallet - 5jVPijawjM8YUEYGyk1n5n1sKQsfDkdLFj
Once a block explorer will be released you can check these wallets.
For more information regarding the distribution of funds please check the OP

We gladly noticed that we are getting already a bunch of PMs with Airdrop requests and Bounty requests. Please give us some time to process all you requests. Everybody will get an answer ASAP.
Activity: 183
Merit: 108
Looks good, will mine. Needs pool tho  Roll Eyes
mining solo?

Unfortunately yes we are waiting to be added to a pool
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
legendary
Activity: 1568
Twitter @Acimirov
Ocminer where are you ?
Tekyboy ?
Activity: 705
Reserving the bounty for the italian translation!
Waiting for the dev consent  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Mac wallet on its way folks Wink
Activity: 714
After those failed launches of shitcoins it is nice to see finally something that may be good for smth
Activity: 728
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/cb85f154d4ff7e2d2c7a00058fe77b59d2bad023ec94225d3fd3a2e99399b270/analysis/
Here you go. Seems there is just one false positive. We've met this alert many times before. Somebody just should resolve it.
Imo No problems over here
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
1.187.400 CYG will be distributed free between bitcointalk.org users. This fund will be held in an Airdrop wallet and equally distributed between the users who submitted a valid request, and was accepted after verification. A total of 1000 users will be accepted for the airdrop, which means that, every accepted user will get 1187.4 CYG.

Everything looks nice expect for the quoted part. There are a shitton of active sockpuppet accounts on this forum and you intend to reward them and reinforce the behavior of having multiple accounts. I disagree with that even if you intend to do an activity check. Plenty of suckpuppet accounts are active because of other promotions like signiature campaigns.

Other than that it really does look nice because the premine is accounted for. In a perfect world I'd like the PoW algorithm to be a more creative, non-Asic one but that might just be me.

Either way, I'm mining this and good luck.

Please check the disclaimer on the top. I am not the developer of this coin. I applied for a bounty posting this OP. Checked the wallet for viruses before doing that so from that side it is safe other than that looking good let's see what brings the future

Yes, I ninja edited my posts. The dev does indeed has a newbie account.
Pages:
Jump to: