Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] � P2PEP - Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol �|⚡Connecting Clean Energy Users!⚡ - page 12. (Read 27054 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
adding more advertising features will bring a great delivery by reaching various people across and that will bring more participation and we can also focus on video presentations that will add a value when reaching supporters.
I'm not pretty sure about the advertising strategy with the video presentations since people usually like the people who interact with the investors itself by facing them.
I think about the advertisements and some other marketing strategies will help the project  from the very firts place, but this is also costy at the same time. As much as possible if they can make project popular and famous without any advertising that would be very nice.

In every advertisement is really costy we all know that you need to input a money because that is way of business transaction and to determine wether improve or not by the flow of the business. As we have seen it is increasingly increase the status of income of 5he project as well.
Agree, if they really want to make this project a success they need to invest to gain what they want. Advertisements will truly help the project to grow and attract many investors and supporters. They can fund this investment for a huge return. After all the success of this project is credited to them and there success as well.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
adding more advertising features will bring a great delivery by reaching various people across and that will bring more participation and we can also focus on video presentations that will add a value when reaching supporters.
I'm not pretty sure about the advertising strategy with the video presentations since people usually like the people who interact with the investors itself by facing them.
I think about the advertisements and some other marketing strategies will help the project  from the very firts place, but this is also costy at the same time. As much as possible if they can make project popular and famous without any advertising that would be very nice.

Well it doesn't matter if it cost a huge amount the important thing is that they make the project known to the community. In this way they will gather the support from the community which will help them in developing the project. For sure they will get back those amount if this project will get a good start in the cryptomarket.

There are many ways to make the project popular and it really depends on how the team use it or what ways they should follow. Best of all is having an advertisement though it needs a big amount but it is very effective. I am sure many well know directly about it and the number of supporters and investors will increased.
Activity: 308

Well it doesn't matter if it cost a huge amount the important thing is that they make the project known to the community. In this way they will gather the support from the community which will help them in developing the project. For sure they will get back those amount if this project will get a good start in the cryptomarket.
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

In every advertisement is really costy we all know that you need to input a money because that is way of business transaction and to determine wether improve or not by the flow of the business. As we have seen it is increasingly increase the status of income of 5he project as well.
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
Whether there are some news this week? The developer, what you can tell concerning that, how actively passes the advertizing company of the project in real life? Whether some business meetings are held or you use especially internet marketing?
Yeah i also want to ask them why they are not updating any news about their progress.because investors are looking for all update.

It became a good practic when ICO update the news every day and participant of the project answer to all the questions of investors here on bitcointalk. The communication with investors is very important.

The only way to keep in touch with this project is to see what is the updates and the team for sure did not stop and lazy to post for the updates so that we can be able to know what will be the status. Well that is also a way of developing and practicing the communication skills ahead.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Whether there are some news this week? The developer, what you can tell concerning that, how actively passes the advertizing company of the project in real life? Whether some business meetings are held or you use especially internet marketing?
Yeah i also want to ask them why they are not updating any news about their progress.because investors are looking for all update.

It became a good practic when ICO update the news every day and participant of the project answer to all the questions of investors here on bitcointalk. The communication with investors is very important.
Yeah, I do believe that the communication is an important thing that they should have done before taking an ICO. That's why the developer need to prepare all the risks.
Yes, key to success in very thing we do is communication and strategies. Communication is the strongest factors to make the project gain numerous supporters and investors. They can expect loyalty because people love projects that are open for suggestions and willing to listen all clients concerns.
Activity: 504
Perhaps they are too busy with development of the project therefore we will receive the answer a little later. For now, simply we expect an exit of the developer to communication.

The communication is the most important part to impart so that we can achieve the greatness of the project. Probably it takes a long time to process so that the project will be great as assual because it can helps to improve the environment to be clean for all time.

I agree that communication is the most important thing to have in each project in order to have a smooth interaction between the team and the community. We cannot deny the fact that there are times that we cannot totally understand the process and how the project goes. That is why having a good communication will help in order to help understand those who have queries about the project.
Yeah, I do believe that the communication is an important thing that they should have done before taking an ICO. That's why the developer need to prepare all the risks.
The project team should have a good communication and connection between their community. This is truly a good thing to imvest by the team because with a good relationship with the community will help them to grow even more and have the trust and supoort they needed as for the project to keep going.
Activity: 560
Perhaps they are too busy with development of the project therefore we will receive the answer a little later. For now, simply we expect an exit of the developer to communication.

The communication is the most important part to impart so that we can achieve the greatness of the project. Probably it takes a long time to process so that the project will be great as assual because it can helps to improve the environment to be clean for all time.
I'm pretty sure they are seeing some great replies and reviews from you guys so that they can get advice and motivated because of all of you. I hope so because the community is the key.
Activity: 602
It is been a couple of months since this project started here in the crypto currency communitt. Well, as I am reading along the thread, I am getting more and more interested to it. For now, I will keep tuned to this project and see what is there next updates. I am looking forward to the goodness of this very promising Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol.
The project has great potential to grow more in coming years.I follow the project since from the beginning and now am waiting for its further updates.
For me as of now we can't  see the true value of the project because I know , deep  inside of yours you will jot speak for their l
Ok the project is the longest time to teach saba lang gyud mga uwan.
We will be able to see all real potential only at full functioning of the platform after start. So far all algorithm only on paper. I hope the real test demonstration of a product will appear.

We can see the result through the effort of the team. We all know that this project release for the sake of the improvement of the environment and for tge sake of happy living of the people living in the community. Well it guarantee a success if everyone will help together for the betterment of the project.
Agree we might not noticing the product progress. With the dedication and perseverance of the project team, victory is not impossible and good future and profits.

Right, no one can have a conclusion of what would be the future of this project because its still on the stage of development. Maybe in the coming days we can have a clear sight of what will be the future of this project here in the crypto world.
Just to be clear that the reason on why they keep developing the project until now is, they don't want the earth not safe to be stayed and lived by so many people around the world.
Activity: 560

I agree that communication is the most important thing to have in each project in order to have a smooth interaction between the team and the community. We cannot deny the fact that there are times that we cannot totally understand the process and how the project goes. That is why having a good communication will help in order to help understand those who have queries about the project.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

Activity: 308
It is been a couple of months since this project started here in the crypto currency communitt. Well, as I am reading along the thread, I am getting more and more interested to it. For now, I will keep tuned to this project and see what is there next updates. I am looking forward to the goodness of this very promising Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol.
The project has great potential to grow more in coming years.I follow the project since from the beginning and now am waiting for its further updates.
For me as of now we can't  see the true value of the project because I know , deep  inside of yours you will jot speak for their l
We will be able to see all real potential only at full functioning of the platform after start. So far all algorithm only on paper. I hope the real test demonstration of a product will appear.

We can see the result through the effort of the team. We all know that this project release for the sake of the improvement of the environment and for tge sake of happy living of the people living in the community. Well it guarantee a success if everyone will help together for the betterment of the project.
Agree we might not noticing the product progress. With the dedication and perseverance of the project team, victory is not impossible and good future and profits.

Right, no one can have a conclusion of what would be the future of this project because its still on the stage of development. Maybe in the coming days we can have a clear sight of what will be the future of this project here in the crypto world.

Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

Activity: 434
Updates and some other information about the project is very important to keep people and investors who are tracking about the project. That is why updates and progress is very important.   I know team can give those information but maybe as of now they are busy un some important things for project betterment. Let's give them the chance once again.
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Activity: 543
Merit: 250

It should demonstrate the actual use case of P2PEP really well or otherwise people who invested will get very nervous.
Pages:
Jump to: