Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] � P2PEP - Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol �|⚡Connecting Clean Energy Users!⚡ - page 14. (Read 27054 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
It is been a couple of months since this project started here in the crypto currency communitt. Well, as I am reading along the thread, I am getting more and more interested to it. For now, I will keep tuned to this project and see what is there next updates. I am looking forward to the goodness of this very promising Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol.
The project has great potential to grow more in coming years.I follow the project since from the beginning and now am waiting for its further updates.
Activity: 532
It is been a couple of months since this project started here in the crypto currency communitt. Well, as I am reading along the thread, I am getting more and more interested to it. For now, I will keep tuned to this project and see what is there next updates. I am looking forward to the goodness of this very promising Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol.
I would even call it the project of year as the idea deserves realization. And only the community will be able to help to advance as much as possible the project as it demands it for the embodiment. It is necessary to involve all methods of advertising.
Well its true, its been a few months ago since this project was launched and its been doing great. The project is currently and actively sourcing good ways to have additional investors and supporters. Developers are very good in their respective jobs. Hopefully this will continue and probably they can create good marketing advertisements to make this project more attractive and famous.
Activity: 378
I would even call it the project of year as the idea deserves realization. And only the community will be able to help to advance as much as possible the project as it demands it for the embodiment. It is necessary to involve all methods of advertising.
Adding more advertising functionalities will be an added advantage for the project to gain more traffic by actively sharing and spreading about the project un various social platforms and communities.
Activity: 574
Activity: 504
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Looks legit upon checking some sources. It's one of those projects that I will keep my eye on and I hope it won't fail me. Much success to P2PEP!
Activity: 378
I cant ignore that they have the best plan to save the energy.but how they cope with people & encourage them to take part in saving the energy.its a tough challenge for them 
I will absolutely agree with you mate. This project is on of a kind. The concept about savimg energy and conserving environment has hge impact in humanity. Upon reading the project details realised that in my little ways I can still help and protect the environment before of its extinction.

That is true it is very helpful to the community because it is all about cleaning the environment which may lead to the happy living of all the people. We all know that this project helps the environment grow for good and betterment of the project. The team keeps develop the project into good one.
As a citizen I choose P2PEP because through this project I can give myself a clean economy and in this way when every participant stand as a project for eco friendly environment there will be a friendly environment.
Activity: 308
It would be better if you are tracking their progress in the twitter or their telegram rather than bitcointalk because in bitcointalk forum they are not quite actinve in here.
Agree, find ways to connect and community the project team is a better idea. In telegram group and twitter some of best areas to talk and raise all your concerns and clarifications. They can directly answers you.
That is allowing us to easily get to know their project updates with new information and all our queries are getting answered with the right solutions and there was no delay from the manager which is adding a value for us for choosing P2PEP.

Keeping track to the latest updates and information  direct to the team is needed so that whatever queries that you have, it will be answered by the team truely. Sometimes one of the reason why some people not pursueing their investment because of unanswered questions that creates doubt in their minds.

Right mate, as much as possible there should be a frequent communication between their investors to maintain the trust and confidence of the community. That is the best way that the team has to execute to achieve the desired result of the project. Hopefully they will continue to provide good service to the community.
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
I cant ignore that they have the best plan to save the energy.but how they cope with people & encourage them to take part in saving the energy.its a tough challenge for them 
I will absolutely agree with you mate. This project is on of a kind. The concept about savimg energy and conserving environment has hge impact in humanity. Upon reading the project details realised that in my little ways I can still help and protect the environment before of its extinction.

That is true it is very helpful to the community because it is all about cleaning the environment which may lead to the happy living of all the people. We all know that this project helps the environment grow for good and betterment of the project. The team keeps develop the project into good one.
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
It would be better if you are tracking their progress in the twitter or their telegram rather than bitcointalk because in bitcointalk forum they are not quite actinve in here.
Agree, find ways to connect and community the project team is a better idea. In telegram group and twitter some of best areas to talk and raise all your concerns and clarifications. They can directly answers you.
That is allowing us to easily get to know their project updates with new information and all our queries are getting answered with the right solutions and there was no delay from the manager which is adding a value for us for choosing P2PEP.

Keeping track to the latest updates and information  direct to the team is needed so that whatever queries that you have, it will be answered by the team truely. Sometimes one of the reason why some people not pursueing their investment because of unanswered questions that creates doubt in their minds.

That is a way og gathering more informations so that you will be able to attached to the teams updates. We all know their are updates and changes to come along and it is a challenge for us on how to handle it with care as the day passess by.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

Activity: 434
Activity: 434
Could the team already enlighten their tokens holders how far they are in their negotiations with exchanges? And what kind of exchanges is the project looking for to be listed upon? Thank you in advance
In the future, when the project will become more popular, I am sure that many exchanges will agree to add it to themselves to trading of list. It obsuslavlivatsya by the fact that the project is really very demanded and has huge potential.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
At cooperation with the correct people, with it there should be no serious problems. The more a positive will be in harmonious collective, the quicker they will be able to improve the platform and will bring it to perfect condition.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Could the team already enlighten their tokens holders how far they are in their negotiations with exchanges? And what kind of exchanges is the project looking for to be listed upon? Thank you in advance
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Activity: 294
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Activity: 532
Did my research and this project looks legit. It's one of those projects that I will definitely monitor and I wish all the best to the P2PEP team and community!
So far mate I didn't read or notice negative feedbacks and reviews about the project around crypto community market. I gues your research is right. The project is legit and ut really growing each day and able to gain the public trust and interest.   Same here I wish the best of everything about this project.
Activity: 602
P2PEP doesn't want to give people chance to waste any energy.Energy is useful for life & if you can use it with the crypto world then it will get more investor without any doubt

It is not about chance but it is about how to save if you are deserving too. In the crypto world it is very helpful because it guarantee a successful in life which may bring a success to everyone's life. In getting investors it is a planning session that drive all along.

I agree with you, this project talks about saving and the usefulness to everyone. This will help the future of young ones better because this will help stop global warming. It was made for the use of proper and good energy. No doubt why it develop more and more  same as the number of investors are increasing which is a proof that it is such a good project.
Saving is the main thing & it should be from all the site like the team or the investors.So as they are successful to draw investors,i want to know about their progress   
Pages:
Jump to: