Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] � P2PEP - Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol �|⚡Connecting Clean Energy Users!⚡ - page 52. (Read 27054 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
You must to add token details to allow participants to get in the project.
Your message is very clear mate. The team members needs to upgrade and add some additional information and details for the betterment of the project.  Details and some other information will keep the people attractive to the project.

Right mate, they have to make some updates and information about the project to gain more investors and supporters. The team should do more appealing concept on this project to become more popular in the crypto community which will gives them the opportunity to work independently.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
more and more clean energy related projects. i would liked a little more specifications at this stage but i guess the projects is in continuous development. can be a good and a bad thing altogether 
Similar to the fact that the developer has really clean and light intentions and doesn't want to become the rich thanks to the project. More similar to patronage and the help to other people to make life simpler and more qualitative.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
The plan looks pretty budding. Arguable project, spotless logo, interesting activity.
Activity: 39
The difference between  P2PEP & PEP is P2PEP (Peer-to-Peer Energy Protocol) is the name of the platform and PEP is the name of the utility token used in this platform for exchange with energy. Took me a little while to get it straight.
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
In my opinion excellent article thanks to which many people to whom this project was interesting will be able to learn about it a little more. I think that it is necessary to advance further the project through other social networks, it will help the developer.

The project without the people who gives their best and take advantage of time for the sucess of the team is nothing if we dont give importance to them. They learn from experience and what others relates to the reality. To persuasion of networking that means to elaborate the project though advertising so that it will be scatered for learning of others too.
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
P2PEP is energy related platform & much more they have.They aim to build a country where energy can be used in best way & pollution free area.

Yes right, P2PEP project is well organized the project it means it is prepared by the team which is nature lover. We all know that environment is very important well we need to take good care of it. The platform does P2PEP has relation to the responsibility of every human being. To protect everyone from polluted environment.
Activity: 574
In my opinion excellent article thanks to which many people to whom this project was interesting will be able to learn about it a little more. I think that it is necessary to advance further the project through other social networks, it will help the developer.
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
I also support such projects. It is evident how the community is growing, the team is actively working. I hope everything will turn out.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
P2PEP is energy related platform & much more they have.They aim to build a country where energy can be used in best way & pollution free area.

Yes in addition to that it helps to lessen pollution and gives healthy environment. P2PEP project is a project that not only focusing on how to gain profit but also how to keep the sorroundings clean and pollutiin free. This will be one of the best project in the list for sure.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
i have visited the site but there is no public status of the token sale. how are they doing?
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Your message is very clear mate. The team members needs to upgrade and add some additional information and details for the betterment of the project.  Details and some other information will keep the people attractive to the project.
Activity: 532
sales token p2pep already get 51% this something pretty good, hopefully in the last week will be many investors who are interested in entering, let's join our friends also participate in this project
Yes, pretty good for a starters, the project is new and  it works very good.  The numbers of participants and investors are slowly increasing also. I think for next few days they will increase the  numbers. I wish best for this project.
It is difficult to tell... Sometimes it isn't possible to predict it at all as growth of community and investors in the project is not a simple factor and it can constantly vary. For example on one week the project will bring together a certain number of users, we will tell 1000, on following 850, then 1300 and so on, numbers can be absolutely different.
I bet they can grow up to 10k member at the moment since their telegram chat is having a lot of people interested to join, this is a great improvement.
Indeed. But, somehow, are you sure that the telegram chat group can grow up to 10k? I think yes because there was always be a full supporter.
Exactly, and another great thing about the telegram group is the admin of the group always stay active. As well the admin not only provide necessary updates related to the project but also it gives answers to those questions which is asked by investors or community member of the group.
Each team members are actively participating and interacting with the people in the group they respond accurately and fast with each questions raise. Hopefully the good attitude they have will continue until project reach victory.
Activity: 31
Activity: 434
I also support such projects. It is evident how the community is growing, the team is actively working. I hope everything will turn out.
What a kind of supporter that they wanted to make? Their supporters is always happy to see the news and the updates from the project!
I think they want supporters that can help them to market the project. Supporters that keep on writing good reviews about the project it helps the projects advertisements. Supporters love projects that's offers generous rewards and responsive  members and developers.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
sales token p2pep already get 51% this something pretty good, hopefully in the last week will be many investors who are interested in entering, let's join our friends also participate in this project
Yes, pretty good for a starters, the project is new and  it works very good.  The numbers of participants and investors are slowly increasing also. I think for next few days they will increase the  numbers. I wish best for this project.
It is difficult to tell... Sometimes it isn't possible to predict it at all as growth of community and investors in the project is not a simple factor and it can constantly vary. For example on one week the project will bring together a certain number of users, we will tell 1000, on following 850, then 1300 and so on, numbers can be absolutely different.
I bet they can grow up to 10k member at the moment since their telegram chat is having a lot of people interested to join, this is a great improvement.
Indeed. But, somehow, are you sure that the telegram chat group can grow up to 10k? I think yes because there was always be a full supporter.
Exactly, and another great thing about the telegram group is the admin of the group always stay active. As well the admin not only provide necessary updates related to the project but also it gives answers to those questions which is asked by investors or community member of the group.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
P2PEP is really an inspiring project which is aiming to make the world a better place to live in by promoting the use of green and clean energy. They are also making the use more easy and efficient for peops and decreasing the initial costs which make this a very promising and potential project of the future.
Activity: 560
What a kind of supporter that they wanted to make? Their supporters is always happy to see the news and the updates from the project!
Activity: 560
People who have solar energy systems installed will produce, at some point, an oversupply of energy. These People try to sell this surplus of energy to earn back some of the costs of purchasing the renewable system or even profit from it.

P2PEP (Peer to Peer Energy Protocol) aims to offer a trading platform combined with a utility token to buy/sell (trade) this oversupply of solar or other renewable energies, which can be done directly peer to peer, consumer to consumer wise.

In addition, the P2PEP trading platform strives to push for its adoption by green energy companies that want to deal directly with end consumers. Using P2PEP, green energy consumers and producers can bypass the old, outdated polluting energy and trade green energy peer to peer as easily as picking up an uber ride.

Another important mission of P2PEP is to give back. That is why we will engage in projects aimed at bringing clean energy solutions in areas that have poor energy infrastructure but plenty of opportunities to produce clean energy.

Such a better version and readable short review at the moment while supporting the project once the ICO is running, well done.
Activity: 602
Pages:
Jump to: