Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] � P2PEP - Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol �|⚡Connecting Clean Energy Users!⚡ - page 53. (Read 27054 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
more and more clean energy related projects. i would liked a little more specifications at this stage but i guess the projects is in continuous development. can be a good and a bad thing altogether 
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
A kind of interesting medium blog and it's very reasonable to support the project. The rich solar of renewable energy can be a profitable businees.
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
People who have solar energy systems installed will produce, at some point, an oversupply of energy. These People try to sell this surplus of energy to earn back some of the costs of purchasing the renewable system or even profit from it.

P2PEP (Peer to Peer Energy Protocol) aims to offer a trading platform combined with a utility token to buy/sell (trade) this oversupply of solar or other renewable energies, which can be done directly peer to peer, consumer to consumer wise.

In addition, the P2PEP trading platform strives to push for its adoption by green energy companies that want to deal directly with end consumers. Using P2PEP, green energy consumers and producers can bypass the old, outdated polluting energy and trade green energy peer to peer as easily as picking up an uber ride.

Another important mission of P2PEP is to give back. That is why we will engage in projects aimed at bringing clean energy solutions in areas that have poor energy infrastructure but plenty of opportunities to produce clean energy.

You're right, people will try to sell some energy. But how to do it in a global market, where the world is divided between networks of distribution companies? We cannot pack a piece of electricity and send it to the buyer by mail. The most you have to buy a battery. But they are sold already filled with energy)
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
People who have solar energy systems installed will produce, at some point, an oversupply of energy. These People try to sell this surplus of energy to earn back some of the costs of purchasing the renewable system or even profit from it.

P2PEP (Peer to Peer Energy Protocol) aims to offer a trading platform combined with a utility token to buy/sell (trade) this oversupply of solar or other renewable energies, which can be done directly peer to peer, consumer to consumer wise.

In addition, the P2PEP trading platform strives to push for its adoption by green energy companies that want to deal directly with end consumers. Using P2PEP, green energy consumers and producers can bypass the old, outdated polluting energy and trade green energy peer to peer as easily as picking up an uber ride.

Another important mission of P2PEP is to give back. That is why we will engage in projects aimed at bringing clean energy solutions in areas that have poor energy infrastructure but plenty of opportunities to produce clean energy.

Activity: 250
Through the P2PEP Platform, clean Energy can de directly traded peer to peer and globally as easy as picking up an uber ride.
this is a new revolution, and success will accompany.
Activity: 422
Merit: 103
Futurov
I really like this kind of project, a project that can benefit both sides of the users, supplier and also the environment because of the preservation of energy. This will help a lot of people because of decreasing the cost value and also the environment because the energy consumed will be less also.

Yes, this project is an overall environment-friendly project which will benefit the world in many ways and give all the investors a huge sum of profits from it. This project will surely moon in its value as soon as this peer to peer energy platform will be launched as more and more people are becoming environment conscious day by day.
Yeah very well said. I hope most of the project will become like this wherein the primary idea is to help environment and the people as well. This if one of the promising I've read so far, I will bookmark it.

Same here, I find this project as good, nice and interesting. This will help a lot in our environment because its not focuses only in giving profit but also it shows care and love to our environment. I am pretty sure that this project will be successful soon, so excited to see that day. My support in this project will remain always.
I am very excited about what will be the outcome of this great project, I'm sure this will benefit both man and nature.
Like wise. I am also excited to see the outcome of teams hardships. The nurtured the project so well. The developers did their best efforts to develop and upgrade the project to be more established and clearer in the views of many specialy the interest of the investors snd supporters.
All of us are happy to see this kind of project in the market because it will benefit a lot of people and a lot of things. But I hope many investors will notice this project so that the team will have some funds to use for their further business implementation.
Activity: 98
great project for the future
P2PEP (Peer to Peer Energy Protocol) aims to offer a trading platform combined with a utility token to buy / sell (excess) the supply of solar energy or other renewable energy, which can be done directly peer to peer, consumer to wise consumer.
Activity: 308
sales token p2pep already get 51% this something pretty good, hopefully in the last week will be many investors who are interested in entering, let's join our friends also participate in this project
Yes, pretty good for a starters, the project is new and  it works very good.  The numbers of participants and investors are slowly increasing also. I think for next few days they will increase the  numbers. I wish best for this project.
It is difficult to tell... Sometimes it isn't possible to predict it at all as growth of community and investors in the project is not a simple factor and it can constantly vary. For example on one week the project will bring together a certain number of users, we will tell 1000, on following 850, then 1300 and so on, numbers can be absolutely different.
I bet they can grow up to 10k member at the moment since their telegram chat is having a lot of people interested to join, this is a great improvement.
Yes, the team is doing their work very well right now. That's the reason the community is growing so rapidly. As well supporters are showing their love towards the project by joining the telegram group.

They keep on making this project in the crypto community and maybe in the coming days it will be having a productive team who can help them to uplift their platform more. I am very excited to see this project in the crypto community with a high level of service and support from the community.
Activity: 39
sales token p2pep already get 51% this something pretty good, hopefully in the last week will be many investors who are interested in entering, let's join our friends also participate in this project
Yes, pretty good for a starters, the project is new and  it works very good.  The numbers of participants and investors are slowly increasing also. I think for next few days they will increase the  numbers. I wish best for this project.

New project need alot of supporters to be able to make its core goals and objectives. This project is an example of this because even if its new to the community it creates a good start for now. Maybe because of its appealing concept the community easily get its connection towards the project.
Yes, the supporter is the key to success for a project, but they won't give them success if there is no community. Community is needed to gain more audiences.

I agree that supporters are one of the reason why the project will succeed because they are the one who help in making it popular and gain investors but supporters cannot support without the developer or the team handling in the said project. So everyone plays a big role in the success of the project.

The community are also supporters and everyone's role is important_ well said.
Activity: 39
It is difficult to tell... Sometimes it isn't possible to predict it at all as growth of community and investors in the project is not a simple factor and it can constantly vary. For example on one week the project will bring together a certain number of users, we will tell 1000, on following 850, then 1300 and so on, numbers can be absolutely different.
I bet they can grow up to 10k member at the moment since their telegram chat is having a lot of people interested to join, this is a great improvement.

No doubt, there are potential investors waiting to invest in such a project as this -P2PEP. hey will fall in line in due time.. no doubt
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

I guess so, they can too it os because the team really do hard for the sake of the project and to enlighthened the mind of every bitcoiner to continue to hold on for the progress of the project so that everyone will be leading to success.
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange

New project need alot of supporters to be able to make its core goals and objectives. This project is an example of this because even if its new to the community it creates a good start for now. Maybe because of its appealing concept the community easily get its connection towards the project.
Yes, the supporter is the key to success for a project, but they won't give them success if there is no community. Community is needed to gain more audiences.

I agree that supporters are one of the reason why the project will succeed because they are the one who help in making it popular and gain investors but supporters cannot support without the developer or the team handling in the said project. So everyone plays a big role in the success of the project.
I always spoke and is convinced that the community of the project is at least 50% of his success as thanks to a voice of community and its help in development, such as advertizing on social networks and other very strongly advances the platform and increases thereby number of followers.
That is cool it means we got the ooint on how to handle the development such as on how to cycle the supporters into another way if we are going to make the project into well distributed the strenghts and solutions of problems to projects.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Looks like the crypto-market might be in for another bull-run. Three very good news for the market all in one day:

...Additionally, New York-based business will be able to use BitPay to accept Bitcoin (BTC) and Bitcoin Cash (BCH) for purchases from users worldwide...
https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitpay-receives-bitlicense-from-new-york-department-of-financial-services

News from G20, FSB's report is refreshing. Glad to see that crypto market is sure to expand and the blockchain enterprise is gaining traction of adoption.
...the FSB believes that crypto-assets do not pose a material risk to global financial stability at this time...
http://www.fsb.org/2018/07/crypto-assets-report-to-the-g20-on-the-work-of-the-fsb-and-standard-setting-bodies/

More so, it would seem the SEC is also becoming well aligned with crypto-assets deemed to be operational securities:
Coinbase Inc... said it got the green light from U.S. watchdogs... to become one of the first federally regulated venues for trading digital coins deemed to be securities...
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-07-16/coinbase-says-it-has-green-light-to-list-coins-deemed-securities?srnd=cryptocurriences

Couldn't have wished for a better way to start the day. Now that we've got that out of the way, let's hope BTC does what it knows how to do best. RISE!!!

Crypto Market will do the best for the BTC, now BTC coming into a bullish flag run and the bearish come outside... This kind of news should be a great news for the P2pep also.
Growth of bitcoin and its return to the good auction is first of all an opportunity to inhale a breath of fresh air for products of ICO and for all other coins including because all of them depend on bitcoin.
Activity: 574

I always spoke and is convinced that the community of the project is at least 50% of his success as thanks to a voice of community and its help in development, such as advertizing on social networks and other very strongly advances the platform and increases thereby number of followers.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
The best project I've ever joined. An innovative and very promising project. I want to buy some tokens and save them. I'm sure the price in the future will go up many times over...
Yes, i agree with you, the project looks beneficial for making an investment here. I really hope after some period of time the price of the projects tokens will going to upward direction. So buying tokens now and hodl them for long time will definitely help us to make huge amount if profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
Yes, the team is doing their work very well right now. That's the reason the community is growing so rapidly. As well supporters are showing their love towards the project by joining the telegram group.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11

Yeah. The project needs to be publicly announced and be famous in crypto community market, because in this way the project can gain many supporters and prospects investors. They can also do some work on advertising to make project more attractive.
Activity: 532
Definitely, the project will be a great success. I am very positive that this project will reach the highest ranking and will bring the project to success. The team are continuously creating improvements.
Activity: 434

You are right mate. The amount of supporters will lead the project to success. Each project in the market need a massive range of supporters and investors to bring the project to victory and win the competition in the crypto community market.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

Pages:
Jump to: