Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] � P2PEP - Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol �|⚡Connecting Clean Energy Users!⚡ - page 55. (Read 27054 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
I really like this kind of project, a project that can benefit both sides of the users, supplier and also the environment because of the preservation of energy. This will help a lot of people because of decreasing the cost value and also the environment because the energy consumed will be less also.

Yes, this project is an overall environment-friendly project which will benefit the world in many ways and give all the investors a huge sum of profits from it. This project will surely moon in its value as soon as this peer to peer energy platform will be launched as more and more people are becoming environment conscious day by day.
Yeah very well said. I hope most of the project will become like this wherein the primary idea is to help environment and the people as well. This if one of the promising I've read so far, I will bookmark it.

Same here, I find this project as good, nice and interesting. This will help a lot in our environment because its not focuses only in giving profit but also it shows care and love to our environment. I am pretty sure that this project will be successful soon, so excited to see that day. My support in this project will remain always.
I am very excited about what will be the outcome of this great project, I'm sure this will benefit both man and nature.
Like wise. I am also excited to see the outcome of teams hardships. The nurtured the project so well. The developers did their best efforts to develop and upgrade the project to be more established and clearer in the views of many specialy the interest of the investors snd supporters.

Yes, its very interesting to see the future of this project since this project is worth to invest because it focuses not just for the profit but also for the good of the environment. Hopefully they will meet their goals for this project because they have a very good purpose about this and it really does well.

I agree with you, in my opinion to personal representation the team is ready to work for the good of the nature and therefore they won't take themselves how many means as all means will be sent to the project, on his realization.
This project has a lot of a great opportunity. I mean, this kind of project should have a bright future since this project is unique.
Activity: 560
With the Plans P2PEP project is proposing- multiple angle benefits- i think it gives a perfect module that other projects should work towards emulating and should also enjoy a huge support from UN Environment.

Indeed it would be nice to seen UN interest in blockchain matters. This could propel the mass adoption rate to new levels
Unfortunately not each user will be interested in such project. First of all, interest will be shown by those to whom not indifferently future our nature and in general improvement quality of present life in places difficult for this purpose.
I do have a lot of time for a project like this to see how did the development to the project. But it is a true fact that not each user will be interested in such project.
Activity: 616
I really like this kind of project, a project that can benefit both sides of the users, supplier and also the environment because of the preservation of energy. This will help a lot of people because of decreasing the cost value and also the environment because the energy consumed will be less also.

Yes, this project is an overall environment-friendly project which will benefit the world in many ways and give all the investors a huge sum of profits from it. This project will surely moon in its value as soon as this peer to peer energy platform will be launched as more and more people are becoming environment conscious day by day.
Yeah very well said. I hope most of the project will become like this wherein the primary idea is to help environment and the people as well. This if one of the promising I've read so far, I will bookmark it.

Same here, I find this project as good, nice and interesting. This will help a lot in our environment because its not focuses only in giving profit but also it shows care and love to our environment. I am pretty sure that this project will be successful soon, so excited to see that day. My support in this project will remain always.
I am very excited about what will be the outcome of this great project, I'm sure this will benefit both man and nature.
Like wise. I am also excited to see the outcome of teams hardships. The nurtured the project so well. The developers did their best efforts to develop and upgrade the project to be more established and clearer in the views of many specialy the interest of the investors snd supporters.

Yes, its very interesting to see the future of this project since this project is worth to invest because it focuses not just for the profit but also for the good of the environment. Hopefully they will meet their goals for this project because they have a very good purpose about this and it really does well.

I agree with you, in my opinion to personal representation the team is ready to work for the good of the nature and therefore they won't take themselves how many means as all means will be sent to the project, on his realization.
A great opportunity with a such a representative interaction between the project and its community to the nature of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 532
For the fact that P2PEP uses a standard electronic confirmation machine and as a result would help reduce operational risk, cost and delays when processing confirmations, that sounds quite assuring and also compelling i must say

It is better to have a standard time so that the standard rules to gain the result of the electromic machine will be granted into the exact process. The process of improving is quite easy because their are a lot of developrs and supporters does P2PEP has. Their are things that needs to acqiure by many of us.
Definitely, each project should have specific time or directions on where they want to end up the project. The process or procedures of improving is very important because a good process will lead to a good results. The project has many things that need to improve but day by day the project will surely accomplish them all.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
sales token p2pep already get 51% this something pretty good, hopefully in the last week will be many investors who are interested in entering, let's join our friends also participate in this project
Yes, pretty good for a starters, the project is new and  it works very good.  The numbers of participants and investors are slowly increasing also. I think for next few days they will increase the  numbers. I wish best for this project.
Activity: 630
Merit: 262
sales token p2pep already get 51% this something pretty good, hopefully in the last week will be many investors who are interested in entering, let's join our friends also participate in this project
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Good morning, all! I'm interested on this business. I'll expect this to look what is going to originate.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
For the fact that P2PEP uses a standard electronic confirmation machine and as a result would help reduce operational risk, cost and delays when processing confirmations, that sounds quite assuring and also compelling i must say

It is better to have a standard time so that the standard rules to gain the result of the electromic machine will be granted into the exact process. The process of improving is quite easy because their are a lot of developrs and supporters does P2PEP has. Their are things that needs to acqiure by many of us.
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange

Improvement of the project is must required because it has its own capacity to follow or standard before ot goes with nothing else if the team will just rely to what it comes along. The most important thing is to gain profit of this project so that it will continue the success.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Activity: 574
project funding has earned 35% of this including a good project, hopefully can achieve satisfactory results, let us participate to participate in the success,good luck for the p2pep team
I consider that 35% from are necessary the sums at this stage it is excellent intermediate result. It is clear, that to team still is where to grow to an ideal, but It should be noted that they go in the necessary direction and actively develop.
35% is very much for an ICO like this because it is a long-term project that needs a lot of time for a better result made by the platform to work fully.
I won't argue with you as perhaps you are right. But I hold the opinion that the sum of the raised funds is not an indicator at all, happen people just the beautiful cover attracts and they deposit the funds in the project.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

Yes, absolutely the project looks worthy as well as eco friendly for nature. A project like this helping the environment trying to stop the all the accepts which is encouraging to pollution. Making an investment in the project will definitely help us to make great amount of profit.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
At the moment, the issue of preserving the ecological state of our planet is very relevant, so the project attracts attention. The road map looks quite plausible, the timing is quite possible for the implementation of the tasks.
As for me I think the project is very realistic and pointed to right direction. What I like the project concept is the idea of engaging the environment with the project. You are earning while you giving value to the environment as well. I an excited for the project implementation soon.
Yes, getting huge profits without harming the environment and its resources is surely a very great deal about this project.  They are getting more number of support every day from the community and this project will gain huge popularity as the product is launched in the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
At the moment, the issue of preserving the ecological state of our planet is very relevant, so the project attracts attention. The road map looks quite plausible, the timing is quite possible for the implementation of the tasks.
As for me I think the project is very realistic and pointed to right direction. What I like the project concept is the idea of engaging the environment with the project. You are earning while you giving value to the environment as well. I an excited for the project implementation soon.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
With the Plans P2PEP project is proposing- multiple angle benefits- i think it gives a perfect module that other projects should work towards emulating and should also enjoy a huge support from UN Environment.

Indeed it would be nice to seen UN interest in blockchain matters. This could propel the mass adoption rate to new levels
Unfortunately not each user will be interested in such project. First of all, interest will be shown by those to whom not indifferently future our nature and in general improvement quality of present life in places difficult for this purpose.

That is because it is still new to them and it needs to gain trust in the marketplace so that people will identify the necessary things. To check is the project will be able to achieve the standards that they needs. But in my own opinion these project P2PEP is vey helpful and I guarantee everyone that it is really the best.
Even if the project is still new, it doesnt mean that they dont have to work fully on the project to get a massive effort to the project, doesnt it?

Maybe what they tried to say about new is that they are still in adjustment period where they try to manage their time most especially in answering queries, updating the project and looking for an idea to upgrade it to make it more attractive. I am sure there is reason in every move they do in this project. I hope the team will find ways in fixing different negative observations.
Activity: 434
Yes, this kind of projects are mostly attractive and catches the attentions of many specialy some investors that cares the environment. Platform was very impressive that you can feel how sincere the project teams and developers of what they want to the people to understand about their project.
Activity: 266
Activity: 532

They need to improve all their product to an enormous way to gain many products to be launched in public so that they can prove if their company is legit.
I don't see reasons why they will not appreciate the project in the first place. The project is fucos on earning and doing good deeds at the same time. I know competition is high and need more improvements before they appreciate the project idea but for me project now is extremely impressed in just one glimpse, but for everybody sake hope developers will launch new updates. For more additional convenience of many.
Activity: 602
project funding has earned 35% of this including a good project, hopefully can achieve satisfactory results, let us participate to participate in the success,good luck for the p2pep team
Wow such a good percentage. Its It's quite a good achievements in the project side. This is one way to see how active the team members and developers of this project. The result are the fruits of their hardworks and efforts. Hopefully the  percentage will increase until the project reach the funds they need.
35% of the total reached was a great amount for the collected amount in the ICO, I wonder how much is they are collected? 2Million of dollars?
Pages:
Jump to: