Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DACSEE - Decentralized Alternative Cabs Serving & Empowering Everyone - page 2. (Read 2256 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I support this project because I see all teams good professional and capable in the crypto currencies. I am looking forward to see this project at its best.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
Except the market is falling again, dacsee bounty team deceived the bounty hunters and changed the token allocation after ico. So i think that dacsee team and company can not be trusted. Project was good but the team are full of greedy people.
I agree with you though,  considering they way they treat those that participated in their bounty campaign, and the current price of that DACSEE token,  bounties get peanuts from their work.

One thing I don't understand is that they claimed that token sales price was $0.07 but price has never crossed $0.03.

What was they actual ICO price?
Activity: 566
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Except the market is falling again, dacsee bounty team deceived the bounty hunters and changed the token allocation after ico. So i think that dacsee team and company can not be trusted. Project was good but the team are full of greedy people.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
DACSEE is currently trading at qryptos link https://trade.qryptos.com/basic/DACSBTC
If you want to get some cheap DCSC below the initial ICO price, hurry now and buy some before it price start going up.

Whether this coin will have great potential with the Bitcoin price that is experiencing instability at this present moment. I'm a little hesitant
DACSEE is currently trading at qryptos link https://trade.qryptos.com/basic/DACSBTC
If you want to get some cheap DCSC below the initial ICO price, hurry now and buy some before it price start going up.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
Bounty management team changed as far as i understand, (at least the people in charge of telegram group) now we are still waiting for the latest  calculations and distribution to be done, hopefully we'll get our well earned shares. Dacsee is a good project and working platform right now but things like this is making people upset.
Activity: 560
no update regarding toekn sale and bounty. no comments about the project but the teem really need to communicate with their audience properly.

Providing information about the progress of this project is very good and in waiting for many people and on investors.

they are not very good with communicating with the community
They should learn how to build a relationship with their investors, there's power in communication. At least they have a marketing team what are they doing?  
No updates from team for quite some time now, they shouldn't rely only on telegram, they should also come here and give us updates.
What's the need for the thread if not to share information?

even admins on telegram is not answering, they are far away eating our money buying lambos or etc.
No, they are far from it! They ain't going anywhere with our money, it just that the team don't have there investors at heart or should I say they don't have communication skills with investors,  all they are after is the development of DACSEE.

The CrowdSale has ended let's see if they will make any announcement regarding project development

Everyone is waiting for a notification about it to see clearly what has happened from this project. one that people will be waiting for.
no update regarding toekn sale and bounty. no comments about the project but the teem really need to communicate with their audience properly.

Providing information about the progress of this project is very good and in waiting for many people and on investors.

They should learn how to build a relationship with their investors, there's power in communication. At least they have a marketing team what are they doing?  
No updates from team for quite some time now, they shouldn't rely only on telegram, they should also come here and give us updates.

even admins on telegram is not answering, they are far away eating our money buying lambos or etc.
No, they are far from it! They ain't going anywhere with our money, it just that the team don't have there investors at heart or should I say they don't have communication skills with investors,  all they are after is the development of DACSEE.

The CrowdSale has ended let's see if they will make any announcement regarding project development
Activity: 560
The project idea is quite interesting, but I have not understood the purpose of this project, what is the main purpose of this project?

Dacsee is a community-run, social ride-sharing platform that facilitates relationships between drivers and passengers, and empowers users by giving them more choices, freedom, and sustainable multi-revenue channels.

For more information, please visit our site www.dacsee.io and join our social media  channels! Thank you

Whether with this ease will be done using an application that can be used by everyone in their respective regions or have state limits.
Activity: 340

Things that people do not like about a question that has no dev reply to this project or has everyone escaped?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
DACSEE team is full of zest. Let the best result come.
Merit: 105

Activity: 862

It's true, they must provide information here and in their telegram group so that all the people who have participated in this do not make any inquiries.

Is that the right thing? have you asked dev about how the project is progressing? you should try it.

Has anyone been able to use the DACSEE app successfully? If yes please share your experience with us. I wish the app is available to my region

I haven't tried using the app from this project and it works or not. But you should ask this to dev to know more clearly.
Has anyone been able to use the DACSEE app successfully? If yes please share your experience with us. I wish the app is available to my region

Pages:
Jump to: