Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DACSEE - Decentralized Alternative Cabs Serving & Empowering Everyone - page 3. (Read 2256 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I am missing out regular updated from the team on their project. Specially they are not updating the total amount raised in ICO in real time.
Also no update regarding bounty distribution.
Activity: 862
Didn't see the latest updates about this project and no recent information on their telegram group.
Activity: 297
Merit: 10
How is the development of this project, have all bounty participants received their tokens?
Activity: 322
in this offer, interesting hope investors start to glance at this project and supports it. a growing number of investors reply supports the projects then the DACSEE project will also increasingly developed and became a huge  project
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
The main theme that in the future it has guarantee the progress of the plan!  Good luck devs!
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
I see that you collected 26 million USD, is that correct? Also, is this all ETH or do you have private investors or something?

We have fundraised USD 26,078,365 so far and we are still in our public sale period and will continue raising funds. Thanks for being interested in DACSEE!

Hi DACSEE_official. I noticed that there are 36 more days to finish but why did not the money rise? And one more thing is why do not you grow your community on Twitter and Telegram? Current projects have vigorously developed the community on Twitter and Telegram to keep up with news and inquiries from their communities.
Activity: 47
This platform is engaging, especially for those who have cabs. and it can also help them expand without the help of other corporate company. It wouldn't be easy to implement, but this would be a good one.

Thank you for supporting DACSEE. We are trying our best to reach our goal and make a change.
Activity: 591
WATANABE
I see that you collected 26 million USD, is that correct? Also, is this all ETH or do you have private investors or something?

We have fundraised USD 26,078,365 so far and we are still in our public sale period and will continue raising funds. Thanks for being interested in DACSEE!

A very good fundraiser for now and will continue on the run. This will make a good move with this project.
Activity: 16
This is an aweasome project.kudos to the team for this great innovation
Activity: 42
This platform is engaging, especially for those who have cabs. and it can also help them expand without the help of other corporate company. It wouldn't be easy to implement, but this would be a good one.

Activity: 490
Merit: 110
The project idea is quite interesting, but I have not understood the purpose of this project, what is the main purpose of this project?

Dacsee is a community-run, social ride-sharing platform that facilitates relationships between drivers and passengers, and empowers users by giving them more choices, freedom, and sustainable multi-revenue channels.

For more information, please visit our site www.dacsee.io and join our social media  channels! Thank you
A member sends this picture on Telegram group, that's a good news!!!!

If it's an exchange I don't really understand because the language used there doesn't speak english. I don't really understand.

The DACSEE team is excited to announce that DACSEE token will be listed on QRYPTOS Exchange by QUOINE on July 30, 2018. QUOINE is the first global cryptocurrency firm in the world to be officially licensed by the Japan Financial Services Agency (License 0002).

The DACSEE ICO was set to end on May 31, 2018. We have had tremendous requests from different regions around the world to become a part of the fast growing DACSEE community. To allow more people the opportunity to join our community, we have decided to extend our ICO until July 23, 2018.

DACSEE’s commitment to our early contributors is very important and in this regard our initial listing date target of July remains unchanged. The DACSEE team would like to express our sincere gratitude to all our community members helping us to create a truly decentralized ride sharing platform together.

Thank you for the clear information from you, I really appreciate it and understand about what happened with token sale extension but whether will bounty also be extended until 23 July 2018?

For the DACSEE bounty, we are in process of calculating and will make further notice once its ready. Thanks
Activity: 686
The project idea is quite interesting, but I have not understood the purpose of this project, what is the main purpose of this project?

if you would like to find information about the usefulness of this project, you can join their telegram group.
Activity: 350
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

If it's an exchange I don't really understand because the language used there doesn't speak english. I don't really understand.

The DACSEE team is excited to announce that DACSEE token will be listed on QRYPTOS Exchange by QUOINE on July 30, 2018. QUOINE is the first global cryptocurrency firm in the world to be officially licensed by the Japan Financial Services Agency (License 0002).

The DACSEE ICO was set to end on May 31, 2018. We have had tremendous requests from different regions around the world to become a part of the fast growing DACSEE community. To allow more people the opportunity to join our community, we have decided to extend our ICO until July 23, 2018.

DACSEE’s commitment to our early contributors is very important and in this regard our initial listing date target of July remains unchanged. The DACSEE team would like to express our sincere gratitude to all our community members helping us to create a truly decentralized ride sharing platform together.

Thank you for the clear information from you, I really appreciate it and understand about what happened with token sale extension but whether will bounty also be extended until 23 July 2018?
Activity: 297

Is DCSC a symbol of DACSEE token? That is great in early has been listed on exchange....Quione as Qryptos company has been put on DACSEE documents such as whitepaper and website, it is cool...

It seems so much different because there are different letters from the name of the token but I can not be sure it happens.
Activity: 294
Merit: 13

Is DCSC a symbol of DACSEE token? That is great in early has been listed on exchange....Quione as Qryptos company has been put on DACSEE documents such as whitepaper and website, it is cool...
Activity: 42
It will be a unique and innovative design of the platform that will leads to expand the community organically and naturally. The platform will enable community to recommend driver / passenger and make rewards with it as new passenger getting service. This will be hard to implement this kind of platform, but with the   technologies and inventions now, it's not impossible.
Pages:
Jump to: