Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DACSEE - Decentralized Alternative Cabs Serving & Empowering Everyone - page 9. (Read 2256 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 13
Based on the official site, till now the fund raised 24,750,654 USD. Has it reached the softcap? I think the ICO will gain a lot of money further. 

There are not information about softcap, hardcap and price at ICO on the website and Whitepaper also, they just inform about total supply 3 bil and 2.16 bil available for ICO.

I think the raised fund is not requiring the softcap as the project has been running since 2016 so we don't need to bother with the figure of softcap, what we need is understand the project very well and support them if the result of the research is good.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I like this platform and I will support it as soon as ICO launching. I hope that many people are interested in your project!
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
Based on the official site, till now the fund raised 24,750,654 USD. Has it reached the softcap? I think the ICO will gain a lot of money further. 

There are not information about softcap, hardcap and price at ICO on the website and Whitepaper also, they just inform about total supply 3 bil and 2.16 bil available for ICO.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
are there any product demos?
Activity: 168
One of the goals of the project is to solve the environmental problem of gas emissions, this topic touches on the issues of ecology, which are very important in our time, and in this I see the pros of the project

I got your idea by saying to solve environmental problem of gas emissions, I guess you mean that with DACSEE as public transportation will impact to reduce the using of personal/private transportation which causing heavy traffic jam. This traffic jam can be reduced by DACSEE then environmental problem of gas emission from lot of cars used can be decreased. It's cool approach, indeed.
here I look at the team and I think "something is wrong." I can not believe this project. the information on the site looks as if they just want to collect money. and why is your road map so meager and only until the end of the year?

DACSEE has been up and running since 2016. You can already use the service in a few different countries. Please join us on our social media and telegram chats to get the most updated information. You can also find our details on the website www.dacsee.io . For any questions, please feel free to reach us. Thankyou

So DACSEE is actually not a new project since it has been running from 2016, in this ICO what will be developed by DACSEE? is it developing the platform to be decentralized?
Activity: 47
I'm not an expert so don't listen to me, but do you have a test product?

Thank you for being interested in DACSEE. Regarding the test product, DACSEE is already providing services in Malaysia area. Please follow our social media to get the most updated news.

For more information about DACSEE, please visit: www.dacsee.com
To register as part of the DACSEE community, register here: www.dacsee.com/#/register.
Join the conversations on DACSEE’s social channels today:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/dacsee.official/
Instagram: www.instagram.com/dacsee_official/
Telegram: t.me/DACSEE
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
They has been tested Version 1.0 Software in East Asia market last year (for 14 months and really successful), and now they continue developing their product.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
here I look at the team and I think "something is wrong." I can not believe this project. the information on the site looks as if they just want to collect money. and why is your road map so meager and only until the end of the year?

DACSEE has been up and running since 2016. You can already use the service in a few different countries. Please join us on our social media and telegram chats to get the most updated information. You can also find our details on the website www.dacsee.io . For any questions, please feel free to reach us. Thankyou

Yes as I see on the whitepaper of how is the business built and developed by DACSEE, this is not the first time for project team to run DACSEE. Now I guess DACSEE intend to promote wider to penetrate global reach out of the business.

Merit: 11
One of the goals of the project is to solve the environmental problem of gas emissions, this topic touches on the issues of ecology, which are very important in our time, and in this I see the pros of the project
Merit: 10
It seems to be an interesting project. It could be a good investment! I’ll have to check it out.

Thank you for being interested in DACSEE. Please join us on our social media, join our telegram chat (t.me/DACSEE) and check out our website for more details. (www.dacsee.io)
an exciting and innovative project, a new solution for everyone for decentralized Cabs services. I think this project is good for the investors. hopefully, for progress will be smooth and many people are interested.

Thank you for your interest and support. Please follow us on social media and join our telegram chat (t.me/DACSEE) to get the most updated news Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 253
We sincerely congratulate the developers of the project thanks for the opportunity to receive additional income by cooperating with you. Analyze your work will be able to anyone because you are very detailed and clearly explains everything, and in addition also developed instructions for each task.
an exciting and innovative project, a new solution for everyone for decentralized Cabs services. I think this project is good for the investors. hopefully, for progress will be smooth and many people are interested.

Thanks for your interested and support! We are super excited about our new project too. Please follow us on social media and join us on telegram (https://t.me/DACSEE) to get the most updated news!
Activity: 65
Good day! We added your project to the organizer for bounty hunters - http://liquidico.com/campaign/429. We can hold your ann thread on first 2 pages. Is it intresting for you?
Activity: 168
Pages:
Jump to: