Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DAEX | A Cryptocurrency Clearing Ecosystem - page 5. (Read 13418 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Existing trading floors will continue to provide trading services. But the clearing work will be handled on the clearing service based on the DAEX solution
copper member
Activity: 43
Is there any preview or prototype of the DAEX platform that I can get my hands on now?

The beta of our wallet is at www.daex.pro
copper member
Will there be masternodes? How many tokens do I need to run a masternode?

Details regarding the nodes can be read in our technical whitepaper https://www.daex.io/daexPaper.do
Activity: 193

Aren't masternodes usually for decentralized platforms? Is DAEX decentralized?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
very interesting, a new breakthrough in the clearing ecosystem, hopefully this platform can survive, can compete, and hopefully the people behind it can provide and make the latest innovations, in this platform.
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
Is there any preview or prototype of the DAEX platform that I can get my hands on now?
Activity: 116
You guys will probably have to spend heavily on marketing after launch, right? Do you have a firm in mind or will you try to handle it in house?
copper member
Its clearing service is based on Accounting Technology Distribution. Payment and settlement rules are pre-programmed for clearing smart contracts on the DAEX clearing chain.
Who will clean this process of interference?

Not sure if i understood your question, but our clearing chain will clear transactions using DLT and smart contracts.
Activity: 39
Funds and electronic money received from individual and community donations will Managed by the DAEX Foundation is transparent?
Activity: 32
Obviously very useful for wallet users, and providing electronic money transaction services and derivatives for wallet users is very good. Good project.
Activity: 35
Is there a mechanism for users to lose a private key?
Activity: 36
It is well worth the wait for DAEX's future. Good luck to the team.
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello everyone !
It's only take 5 minutes to inform the community, your coin will have the opportunity to list on "Aiodex" and registered members will be free of trading fee in the first year. That is wonderful thing. I hope you will inform to your community vote
-> https://aiodex.com/vote/DAX
-> https://discord.gg/RvhvdZq
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
How much does each token cost right now in USD? Is this a discounted rate?
Activity: 31
Does DAEX own a wallet?
Activity: 27
The goal of DAEX is to provide a better infrastructure for the e-money industry by taking the right parts of the securities industry and taking advantage of new opportunities offered by notebook technology. Distributed accounting brings. Can be more specific about this?
Transactions and clearing will be divided into different entities. Existing trading floors will continue to provide trading services. But the clearing work will be handled on the clearing service based on the DAEX solution. But, unlike current centralized payment services, DAEX clearing services are based on distributed accounting technology. Distributed accounting ledger technology ensures that transactions are cleared and resolved correctly and securely. By using a technology accounting book, the assets of the trader are kept in their own account on the blockchain. No other person can access the trader's content without their permission.
Activity: 30
The goal of DAEX is to provide a better infrastructure for the e-money industry by taking the right parts of the securities industry and taking advantage of new opportunities offered by notebook technology. Distributed accounting brings. Can be more specific about this?
Activity: 37
What are the advantages of distributed exchange on DAEX?
I find it quite well mentioned in the whitepaper. The advantages of the exchange of distribution are very clear. The assets of good traders are protected, transaction costs and clearing fees are low; Traders can freely join and leave, and they can trade with anyone in the world as long as the other party uses the same exchange. Despite all these advantages, however, distributional exchanges also have serious disadvantages, particularly in terms of liquidity, in line with speed and flexibility. Because of these disadvantages, distributed exchanges never become widely used in electronic money transactions.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
"customers’ digital assets are registered and stored on the daex's clearing chain. No other organizations or individuals can access these grants without the owner's permission." this part of the project is important and other exchanges offer different services on this subject.

cleaning, of course, makes a difference. users and traders maintain the security risk by clearing the asset swap.  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: