Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DAEX | A Cryptocurrency Clearing Ecosystem - page 6. (Read 13418 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
What are the advantages of distributed exchange on DAEX?
Activity: 34
Its clearing service is based on Accounting Technology Distribution. Payment and settlement rules are pre-programmed for clearing smart contracts on the DAEX clearing chain.
Who will clean this process of interference?
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Has this team worked together before on a previous project? Or is this the first time they've come together?
copper member
Activity: 43
on Ann tread I only see the main sales date? does DAEX not do PRE-SALE

The presale was for institutional investors only, see below for the full list:

* JRR Crypto
* LD Capital
* J One Capital
* DFJ Dragon Fund
* Qtum Foundation
* 8 Decimal Capital
* IDEL
* 比信资本
* ChainPE
* The Blockchainer
* RaiStone
* Bottos Foundation
* Nebulas Foundation
* TAMC
copper member
I'm just curious where DAEX is based out of.

China
copper member
It's honestly an impressive project, impressive team, nice coherent whitepaper.

I'm just all around impressed by the level of work you've all put in on it. How long have you been working on it?

We started in February, we've also released a beta version of our wallet at daex.pro, and our main net will be laucnhed in Q2 next year.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
This is the best solution for traders when conducting crypto trading transactions with strict security and transparent transactions .. good job

Yes, it's a amazing, working project!I participated in their bounty program, I hope for good payments. I think that the project will be in demand among traders
Activity: 150
What’s wrong with the industry that you want to change it? How do you think you’ll be able to do that?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I'm just curious where DAEX is based out of.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
DAEX Teams Up with Blockchain Security Group BUGX.IO
DAEX recently made a strategic investment in blockchain security group BUGX.IO, further diversifying the company’s global network of partners in the blockchain industry. https://medium.com/daex/daex-teams-up-with-blockchain-security-group-bugx-io-da0e7e9988f1
Activity: 33
on Ann tread I only see the main sales date? does DAEX not do PRE-SALE
Activity: 399
Hey, I'm little skeptical about revenue. Can you explain in easy to understand terms how you plan to keep this funded after ICO funds are gone?

I'm assuming you plan on using fees on transactions?
Activity: 392
It's honestly an impressive project, impressive team, nice coherent whitepaper.

I'm just all around impressed by the level of work you've all put in on it. How long have you been working on it?
Activity: 686
This is the best solution for traders when conducting crypto trading transactions with strict security and transparent transactions .. good job
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG
DAEX, is capable to provide unique infrastructure for the industry of cryptocurrency trade! The team pleases with excellent news, to hold so!
copper member
Activity: 238
We're hosting a meetup in Seoul tomorrow night, see the details at https://medium.com/daex/daex-seoul-meetup-event-dax-bounty-campaign-public-sale-fcc3d42390d0 …. Feel free to join our telegram https://t.me/DAEXOfficial_en  or Kakao https://open.kakao.com/o/gWJcHBQ  to contact us if you'd like to attend.
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
This is a very good project in my opinion, we deserve to invest in a long time with the DAEX project. a good team and the advisors are very experienced and this deserves attention, the bitcoin hunters should join this project immediately. I strongly support this project. DAEX is an open and decentralized clearing and settlement ecosystem for all cryptocurrency exchange. the whole project is very convincing and transparent. they allocated 20k Dax tokens for first 500 telegram users. DAEX is already successful and it will be more in future.
copper member
Sorry, newbie question. I am interested in daex tokens, what needs to prepare for the KYC process?

Hi, the KYC form on our site has the requirements. You need to upload ID and prove you have at least 2ETH in funds. Once you are approved you can then take part in the sale on September 9

Activity: 490
Merit: 101
DAEX Makes Strategic Investment in Sophon Capital Community
DAEX recently signed a co-operation agreement with blockchain services provider Sophon Capital Community to optimize services given to its investors. Through extensive co-operative efforts, the two parties will work to create a more complete and professional blockchain services system.

Activity: 2
Sorry, newbie question. I am interested in daex tokens, what needs to prepare for the KYC process?
Pages:
Jump to: