Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DAG + Smart Contracts] Constellation | Horizontally Scalable Hylochain - page 10. (Read 24498 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 0
Hello,
high transaction rate, the nerve of war, good luck for your project in any case I have joined  Wink

Thanks for joining and becoming part of the first early community - we appreciate your support!!
what is this? an inside deal? how can it be an airdrop that is already closed after 1 day of exposure to the comunity?

No inside deal - we are just heavily in demand from the community. Thank you for joining us here.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
We propose a fault resistant, horizontally scalable, distributed operating system that can implement full nodes as a mobile client. Therefore, we present a reformulation of cryptographically secure consensus into a modern server-less architecture using an asynchronous ExtendedTrustChain, Proof-of-Meme consensus model, smart contracts as composeable microservices using the JVM and initially implemented as an actor based finite state machine. This architecture ensures high transaction throughput, allowing for consumer grade distributed applications to be built on Constellation.

You lost me at "Proof-of-Meme consensus model" after that I'm unsure if you are taking in jargon or bullshit. Can you please explain this in English?

Hey! Thanks for asking about Proof of Meme. It's a new way of doing consensus. The history of the word meme is an interesting one. But ultimately a meme is an idea or behavior that can be imitated. It is far larger in scope than photos of angry cats. In our case, a meme represents the good behavior one should exhibit to better their reputation across the system. Specifically, the meme to be imitated would be to participate in a successful round of consensus and not act in a byzantine manner. I hope that helped clear it up! The mainstream has hijacked the word meme and have narrowed the scope of reference but memes and memetics are pretty interesting concepts if you weren't familiar with them before Smiley

Interesting, how does this proof of meme consensus deal with double spend attacks?
what is this? an inside deal? how can it be an airdrop that is already closed after 1 day of exposure to the comunity?

We posted it to the channel with a goal of 3k Telegram members. It went viral very quickly and a few hours later our goal was reached. We are very happy to see that our DAG has resonance with the community and we are excited for our next bounty campaign which is being finalized Smiley

-A/B
We propose a fault resistant, horizontally scalable, distributed operating system that can implement full nodes as a mobile client. Therefore, we present a reformulation of cryptographically secure consensus into a modern server-less architecture using an asynchronous ExtendedTrustChain, Proof-of-Meme consensus model, smart contracts as composeable microservices using the JVM and initially implemented as an actor based finite state machine. This architecture ensures high transaction throughput, allowing for consumer grade distributed applications to be built on Constellation.

You lost me at "Proof-of-Meme consensus model" after that I'm unsure if you are taking in jargon or bullshit. Can you please explain this in English?

Hey! Thanks for asking about Proof of Meme. It's a new way of doing consensus. The history of the word meme is an interesting one. But ultimately a meme is an idea or behavior that can be imitated. It is far larger in scope than photos of angry cats. In our case, a meme represents the good behavior one should exhibit to better their reputation across the system. Specifically, the meme to be imitated would be to participate in a successful round of consensus and not act in a byzantine manner. I hope that helped clear it up! The mainstream has hijacked the word meme and have narrowed the scope of reference but memes and memetics are pretty interesting concepts if you weren't familiar with them before Smiley
Activity: 224
How will be the distribution?

Our token generation event will be around Q2/Q3 Smiley
Activity: 28
How will be the distribution?
Being fault resistant, horizontally scalable, distributed operating system that can implement full nodes as a mobile client is top notch in crypto. The project will be massive. Im in for the airdrop

Thanks for following us! We hope to help move the industry forward and are excited to build 3rd generstion blockchain Smiley
Activity: 155
Sorry for the noob question - but what's the difference between a microservice and a smart contract?
Activity: 1
Missed the airdrop by a few hours it seems. :/
Activity: 163
Activity: 19
I have joined the airdroped. Good Luck for your project i wish you the best
Activity: 85
Hello,
high transaction rate, the nerve of war, good luck for your project in any case I have joined  Wink
Being fault resistant, horizontally scalable, distributed operating system that can implement full nodes as a mobile client is top notch in crypto. The project will be massive. Im in for the airdrop

We are glad you are as excited as us to bring this to the community. Thanks for signing up for the airdrop, we will be releasing a lot of updates over the next months and would love feedback.

Best,

Brendan
Another different DAG. Not as fast as raiblocks but has smart contract. Looks promising.

Is it privacy?

We may include privacy in a later release, currently we are focused on bringing smart contracts to our Hylochain architecture. One thing to note is that transactions are linearly scalable with the number of nodes on the network. This means there is no upper theoretical limit to our chain. During Q2 we will be releasing benchmarks from testing this quarter to validate this.

Best,

Constellation Team
total supply of coins? And I did not find the highlights of it

The total supply of tokens is 7 Billion. More details of the token sale will be released when our public round is open.

Thanks
Activity: 2
Another different DAG. Not as fast as raiblocks but has smart contract. Looks promising.

Is it privacy?

I'm sorry, I don't know raiblock. I listen to you as if you made a comparison between Constellation abd Raiblock. Can you share your results please? Then I can learn more before I make a investion decision. Thanks

RaiBlocks also runs on DAG with the motto "Do one thing and do it better".

RaiBlocks - Instant transaction, Zero Fee, No scalability issues.  But they've not made any comment regarding any business proposals / smart contracts.  RaiBlocks is still in its early stages of development and active in development.  Also heard, it's rebranding as "Nano".

Comparing with Constellation, siding Smart Contracts, RaiBlocks is superb in all things and proved too.
https://dispatchlabs.io/
What kind of relation does this have to that?

Both Dispatch Labs and Constellation Labs are projects of The Bureau — The Bureau has an enterprise advisory and incubator/lab as well and has an interrelated ecosystem of projects. Many (most?) are building on Dispatch and Constellation.
Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!
Seems to be a nice project. I'll stay connected.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: